The Couple

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

Taeyang and Dara leaned against the couch in her apartment, laughing at a movie they were currently watching. Their hands were intertwined, her head resting on his sturdy shoulder. She had just finished her shower, yet he didn’t mind her damp hair on him. The tingling sensation of her hair dye still remained on her scalp, but she ignored it as Taeyang used his other hand to smoothly massage her temple. Dara closed her eyes and smiled, grabbing a blanket, “Are you cold?”

“No. But I’m willing to share it with you.” He smiled cutely at her and she chuckled, rubbing his cheek with her thumb. They wrapped the blanket over them and pressed closer together. He sighed, “Noona, what do you want to do tomorrow?”

“We have work tomorrow.” She said, “Sean says that things are getting a little crazy.”

Taeyang groaned and kissed her hair, “Do you wanna go out afterwards?”

“Um…maybe. We’ll see how things go.” She replied. Taeyang played with her fingers and smiled, “Are you going to stay?” Dara asked after a while.

He blinked. Was he? “Right now, I’d say yes… But my other Leaders-“ A bright blur of color opened up and CL and TOP stepped through. CL looked at the two, blinking and then her gaze went into a quiet rage, “CL? TOP?” Taeyang stood, “W-What are you two doing?”

TOP crossed his arms and mumbled, “CL erased Bom’s memory and Jiyong’s…it’s Dara’s god damn turn.”

CL rolled her eyes, “He’s angry. He won’t talk to me-“

Dara stood up, “Wait. Erase my memory?” She gripped Taeyang’s arm and looked at him, “Bae.”

He nodded and held down his ground, “No way. Noona and I are dating now-“

TOP and CL both widened their eyes and said in unison, “You’re dating?!” CL reached into thin air and pulled out the white rod. Taeyang pushed them back, “Oppa, Unnie, it’s for your own good.”

“What good will this do?!” Dara cried, backing up into the kitchen, “CL, please stop.”

Taeyang nodded, “It’s not too late to fix everything.”

TOP scoffed and grumbled, “Try convincing her.” CL glared at him but set the white rod on the table, “I’m heading back.”

“No. I need you to help take Taeyang back with us.”

The eldest Leader rolled his eyes, “Do it yourself.” He opened the portal and disappeared.

“Prick.” CL hissed. She gave an apologetic look to Dara, “I’m sorry.”

“Why do you want to do this?” Taeyang asked, desperate to change her mind, “I thought you liked Jiyong?”

She gulped, “Jiyong and I had a deal…and I won…”

“What deal?” Dara asked, looking through her texts:

From Park Bom: Dara-yah, wanna hang out tomorrow with Jiyong-ah? He offered to buy lunch ^^

She gulped. So Bom was given memories that she, Jiyong and herself were close friends? The idea was ok, but she wanted things to go back to the day when they were fine with everything. “…It’s none of your business.” CL mumbled. She stood, “Look, we’re Leaders. We were taken for a reason-“

“And YG introduced us to these people for a reason, right?”

“YG wouldn’t do that!” She snapped.

“Then Fate wants us all together!” He cried, “I don’t know what happened between, you and Jiyong or TOP and Bom, but fix it!-“

“Why are you both doing this? This world is cruel! We don’t need all this pain! We don’t have to live on Earth and learn pain again! Don’t you remember before all this?! It was all stupid, humans are too greedy with everything! You can barely trust anyone anymore.” She huffed, “I don’t want you and TOP to be hurt. I’m doing this for you.” A blinding white flash went off without warning.

---

To Park Bom: Sure Bommie :) It’s been a bit since we all went out, where to? ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: This chapter is pretty short, but it's summing up what happened in the end of the memory erasing. The next chapter won't feature couple interaction, but it might show how the humans are doing or how the Leaders are doing. BTW: Have a Merry Christmas. Not sure when I'll update again. I'm really excited for WINNERTV, even if I sorta wanted Team B to win, the mature thing to do is support WINNER and only pray that Team B gets a chance to debut. And 2NE1 is getting so many awards for Missing You~! I'm really happy for them :) Anyway...stress is piling on me, I have a project due tomorrow and my partner is unreachable -.- grrrr... But I will try to update as often as I can and look out for another story soon ^^ Happy Holidays~