On A Date?

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

The bubbly new couple went to Dara’s hairdresser almost immediately after breakfast. “I want to re-dye my hair to blonde.” She explained when getting in her car. Taeyang nodded and didn’t argue with her. He enjoyed the music she played from her iPod to her stereo, feeling the similar styles to him and his new girlfriend. He smiled-girlfriend. Then he backed it up, he shouldn’t think of her like that yet. They haven’t been on a date yet. If things went well, he would keep his promise to stay with her. Something about Dara was different than other girls. Her simplicity and cuteness couldn’t be found in just any girl. It had to be Dara.

Perhaps YG did plan this; Taeyang knew one of them that would deny staying and falling for their student-CL. She obeyed to extents so she wouldn’t get hurt. She kept things to herself so no one would have to care for her. She did things like building a Great Wall around her heart, just so no one can hurt her. But doing those things made her only yearn for it. He noticed that while dating her and becoming a fellow Leader.

She was his younger sister, but would most likely push him back to Heaven along with TOP. “Bae?”

“Oh. Yes Noona?”

Dara looked at him, “In reality…how old are you?”

“Like as a human?” She nodded, “I’m pretty sure I’m twenty-four.”

“Do you always stay like this?”

He shrugged, “It’s more of a switch thing inside me. When I was a regular human, I’ve always wanted to live forever like as a kid. So naturally, when I went up with my Dad and the other Leaders, he gave us that wish. But I can always turn it off-like a switch. YG-Papa would find new Leaders to replace us anyways.”

Dara nodded, interested in that. Taeyang smiled at her and she sighed, “That sounds really cool. You’re practically a God.”

“Yeah. But having that, it needs a balance.” He mumbled.

“Balance?”

“Everything comes with a price.” He fought back a giggle, noticing how much he started to sound like CL, “Being immortal comes with the switch, but it also comes with a vulnerable spot.”

She raised a brow, “Vulnerable spot?”

“It’s a spot on our body that can kill us with contact of a weapon.” He reluctantly pulled down his collar and pointed to the base of his neck, “Mine is right here. It’s also particularly sensitive.” Her finger traced it and he shuttered, gulping, “Yah! Don’t tease me.”

She giggled, “Sorry. But that’s interesting. I think I’ve heard about that stuff before. From Greek myths, right?”

He nodded, “Yeah, YG-Papa stole that idea from them.” She laughed wholeheartedly and he smiled at her, “I like your laugh.” She stopped though and blushed, looking at the wheel.

Dara made another turn and parked the car, “We’re here.” She looked at him and smiled, giddy, “Do you wanna dye your hair too?”

Taeyang shrugged and ran his right hand through his Mohawk, looking at it through the side view mirror. Its jet black clashing with the gold tips barely touching his head. He shook his head, “Nah. I’ll stay like this for a little more.”

She nodded and ruffled it, closing her car door, “You’re right, it’s cute on you.” He grinned and went in with her, his hand finding hers naturally. She squeezed while talking to the receptionist and he looked around the place. Different conditioners and boxes of dyes lay on the shelves against the blue walls, hairdressers and customers talking loudly while they were washing, shampooing and touching the dye in. The mirrors were thick and clean, as if you could walk through it. “Bae.”

“Yes Noona?”

He walked with her to her hairdresser and she sat in the chair, sighing, “You don’t have to stay here with me. It’ll take a while.”

But he shrugged and pulled up a chair beside her, “It’s ok. That means I can talk to you more.”

 

“Noona…I’ll be right back.” Taeyang said, pecking her cheek and she nodded. He walked out of the hair salon and looked from side to side. He saw a café down the street. It’s been nearly two hours and he and Dara have been talking while her hair was still changing. His voice was scratchy, and she must be hungry. He stepped into the café and looked at the menu, “Would Dara like muffins? Or maybe some hot chocolate? Or a sandwich?” He wondered.

Deciding on all three, Taeyang went up to the cashier and smiled politely, “Can I get a hot chocolate, a chocolate chip muffin, a turkey and cheddar cheese sandwich and a latte please?”

The cashier smiled and looked at him, “Oh. Got a girlfriend?”

Taeyang raised an eyebrow and leaned on the front desk, “How’d you know?”

The young teen boy smiled and sighed, “That’s what I order my girlfriend too. Hot chocolate, turkey and cheddar sandwich and a chocolate chip muffin, and I get a latte.” He tapped his keypad and sighed, “That’ll be fifteen dollars sir.”

Taeyang smiled and give him an extra ten, “Here. Save up for your girlfriend.”

His eyes widened, “Whoa~! Thanks sir.” He picked up two cups and uncapped his pen, “Name?”

“Taeyang.”

The young boy smiled, “Nice name.” Taeyang nodded and the teen went to pick up a muffin and a sandwich from the display box, setting them in a bag and handing it over, “Here you go sir. Your drinks should be ready in about five minutes.”

“Thanks kid.” He called and sat down, checking his phone. TOP nor CL texted each other or him. He sighed. Maybe they were all out spending time with their students… He bit his lip and waited patiently for his drinks.

“Taeyang?” He went up, thanking that polite teen and walked out, drinks and snack in hand. When he walked in and sat back next to Dara, who’s hair was drying bleach blonde, other girls around the salon, went ‘Aw’ and some even glared at their boyfriends or male accompaniment.

Dara looked at him and smiled, “Oh Bae. You’re so sweet. Thanks so much. I was craving a muffin.”

He pulled out the sandwich, “Wanna split?”

Her eyes lit up and she nodded vigorously, “Ooh. It looks so good.” They tapped the slices together and they both took a bite into it. She moaned, “Mm! It tastes so good!” She said, smiling, “I’ll go pay and we can leave alright?”

He held up his hand, ‘I’ll pay for your hair. Just grab your sandwich.” She obeyed and he carried both drinks and the bag. He handed Dara her hot chocolate and paid for her hair treatment, and they walked out arm in arm.

Dara sighed and sipped from her drink, “What do you wanna do now?”

“Let’s go back to the park and play some basketball.” He challenged, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“You’re on!” She cried and hopped into her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: What's up my oh-so loyal subbies? Thanks for waiting so patiently everyone. A new idea came into my mind and I just had to write it down and edit, read and edit and...yeah, sorry. Time just literally flew by me. Anyway um... Congrats to Team A who won WIN (I totally cried while watching the show) and Team B fans, let's hope that they get to debut soon as a whole :) Troublemaker had a comeback, but there was some controversy about their 'Now' m/v being similar to Rihanna's 'We Found Love' I think... oops. There's been a lot of news lately, and I'm being like overflowed with everything. Happy voting to everyone. A new SkyDragon story might be coming up by me soon...please look forward to it (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3