The Three…(Part I?)

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll*

---

“You’re an .” She quipped, hitting his stiff arm, “I can’t believe you agreed to this meeting so early in the morning.”

TOP rubbed his arm and looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his sparkly silver hair and smiling at her. His arms rested on either side of the bathroom as he craned his neck, “It’s seven in the morning. Not that early. Be glad Taeyang didn’t ask to meet when he rises.” He smirked at his own joke and Bom hid her face in her hood, pulling the drawstrings to squeeze her face out of view. TOP scoffed, “Fine. Be that way. You’re extra crabby eh?”

She pouted and walked out, loosening her hood around her cheeks and sat on her couch, “Sorry. I’m just a little nervous to meet that last Leader.”

He looked at her and walked out, shutting the door and digging his hands into his pockets, “How come?”

“I don’t know. Just a feeling, you know?” She asked.

“It’s ok. Don’t be nervous. Taeyang is a nice guy.” He patted her knee and walked back to the door, “Grab your phone. Let’s get going. It’s not fair away, we can walk.”

Bom groaned and collapsed on her couch, groaning against the soft material, “Too weak.”

“Bom.” He said sternly, “Don’t make me carry you.” Instead of her standing up like he expected, she sat up and held her arms in the air, “Are you serious?” He scoffed.

“TOP!” She groaned, “Please? I’m tired.” She said, obviously, waving her arms around. He bent down and she jumped on his back, “Onward horse!” She slapped his head gently and laughed.

He rolled his eyes and hurried to the park, struggling for a bit with Bom on his back, “Call me a horse again and I’m dropping you.” She mumbled unpleasant words, pouting. He grew to get used to the weight on him, and walked comfortably. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pretended to strangle him.

“GAHHH!” She yelled and chuckled, “Oh? Is that it over there?” Her finger pointed down the street, her head fitting into his neck. He stiffened and sighed, nodding.

“Think so. Let’s get going.” He trotted across the street, making Bom yelp in surprise.

“YAH! You’re jaywalking you know!” She hit his shoulder, “We could’ve been run over!”

He smirked, “Relax Bom. No one drives at seven in the morning.”

“I repeat from earlier-you’re an !” He laughed and set her on the sidewalk as they walked towards the park. “Mm, it seems we’re the last ones there.” She noted, pointing out four other people, “Oh! That must be Taeyang right?” TOP nodded, “He’s really cute.” She looked up at him and noticed his expression stiffen and his lip curl, “You ok?”

“Yeah. Come on.” He pulled her by the arm to keep up with his brisk pace. He wasn’t rough, which surprised her. His hand was warm and she looked at him suspiciously. Was he nervous? TOP let go of her arm and went in for a ‘bro hug’ with Taeyang. He’s cuter up close.

“Hey Bom.” She snapped out of her thought and smiled at the familiar face: CL. She looked different from the last time they met. Her hair was loose and down to her shoulders, her bangs covering her left eye. But her clothes-her clothes made Bom envious. She was wearing a crop top of sorts, flashing off her smooth and flat stomach, matching sweats and White Wings. All of them were Jeremy Scott-designer clothes.

Bom managed to smile back and nod her head, “Hey, CL. Nice clothes.”

She looked down at herself and grinned, “Thanks.” Her gaze looked at Bom, nervously, “TOP told you we read minds right?” Bom cussed under her breath and CL chuckled, “I can get you something if you want, Dara already asked for some clothes.”

“Dara?” Bom tilted her head to the side and CL playfully conked herself in the head with her palm.

“Oh. Yeah, Taeyang’s student. She’s a nice girl. Another Park, actually.” CL took a hold of her wrist, and smiled warmly, “I’ll introduce you. Come on, Unnie.”

Bom huffed, “Unnie?”                                                            

“You’re older than me right? Dara is too.” CL replied and hopped across to the playground. Dara sat on a swing, checking something on her phone before looking up and smiling at Bom, “Dara-unnie. This is Bom. She’s TOP’s student. Yah! Oppa! Come introduce yourself! Don’t be so socially awkward.” CL ran to grab TOP while Bom took a seat on the swing beside Dara.

She offered her hand, “I’m Park Bom.”

Dara laughed and shook it, “Sandara Park, but call me Dara.”

“Mm… So, what’s Taeyang like?”

Dara smiled brightly and sighed, “He’s really sweet. Very nice and caring, I like him. He’s a good friend; I ended up trusting him really fast.” She looked at her, “What about TOP?” Before Bom could respond, CL was dragging TOP forward and they both shut up.

“Oppa!”

“Yeah, yeah.” TOP nodded his head, “Hello, Miss Dara. I’m TOP.”

Bom crossed her arms and bit her lip, resisting an urge to smack him. Dara blushed, “Oh. Hello TOP, it’s nice to meet you.” She smiled, “Don’t call me ‘Miss’, we’re not that far apart in age.”

“Ok, then. I’ll just call you Dara then.” He bit his lip and looked at Bom, “I’ll push you.”

“What?”

TOP got behind her and gripped the chains of the swing and pulled her back. Bom squealed and held on above his hands. He pushed her forward and ran under the swing as she lifted into the air, whooping, “Aish! TOP!”

Then something happened. He looked up at her-and smiled. “Bae! Come push me too!” Dara called, kicking her feet against the bark and grinning. Taeyang jogged up and pushed her, while CL and Jiyong sat nearby, watching them.

“They all get along well, with their Leader.” He mumbled to her. She nodded, wordless and looked at him. “Do you think we’ll ever be really close?”

CL shrugged, “We’ll see. But, I don’t know… I told you about what I thought last night.” He nodded and she ruffled his hair, “Go hang out with them, I’m ok here.” Jiyong sighed and shook his head.

“No, I get awkward and you know it.”

“Don’t be a kill joy.” She snickered, “I have business to attend to anyway.”

He watched her stand up, “Business?”

“Mm.” She brushed off her rear end of grass and smiled down at him, resting hands on her hips, “Oh. But promise me something?”

“Hm?”

She leaned down to him and whispered in his ear, “Don’t be antisocial. And uh…trust me; listen to me from now on. Ok?”

Jiyong stretched out his arms and leaned against the field, “Why?”

“Trust me. Ok? I’ll be back soon.” She patted his head and held out her pinky, “Promise?”

He sighed and held onto her pinky with his, nodding, “Promise, CL. Now hurry, we’re leaving to eat later.” She nodded and waved her hand, telling TOP and Taeyang she’ll be back later. Giving a final glance to Jiyong, she rested her fingers on her belt and winked. He waved cheekily and got up, walking up to the other four.

Bom looked out, “Where’s CL going?”

“Somewhere.” Jiyong answered, “She’ll be back soon though.”

Dara poked Taeyang’s forehead as she came down and laughed when he stumbled back, “So. Jiyong-ah. What’s CL like? Is she as charismatic as she is in front of us as she is with you?”

TOP and Taeyang looked at each other and thought the same thing: Maybe even more. But instead, he laughed and scratched his ear, “Yes. But, there are times when she’s more open I think.”

“Open?” TOP asked, shocked.

He nodded, “Yeah. Sometimes, she’s very cute and she laughs a lot and…she’s got this aura that almost makes me feel warmer.”

TOP hit Taeyang’s arm, “Yah, what is this crap?!”

“No idea! What the Hell?!” Taeyang looked at Jiyong, “How long have you two known each other?”

Shrugging, Jiyong replied, “A few days. Why?”

“Took her years to warm up to us!” TOP complained, “YEARS! Bae! Years!”

“Oh really?” Bom asked, curiously. “Jiyong must be something special then. Damn.” The said man blushed and hid his face, wondering if their words were true, “Hul, I want to have a boyfriend like Jiyong then.” Bom complained, her words finally registering into a different meaning.

TOP looked at her, surprised and cried out angrily, “Yah! How can you think about having a relationship when we’re still trying to fix you?!”

“Aish TOP, calm down. Can’t a girl rant when she feels lonely?” Bom stuck out her tongue and nudged her new found friend beside her, “Don’t you agree Dara? We’re the same age.”

She hissed and nodded, “Bom does have a point, TOP-ssi. It would be nice to have a boyfriend who can make a ‘cold’ girl warm. Even if he doesn’t know it, it’s cute.”

“YAH! Taeyang! Our students are being so ignorant. Why’d we have to get female students?” He groaned and Bom kicked him in the leg.

“You ist bastard.”

“I didn’t mean it like that! Taeyang!” TOP held onto his fellow Leader’s arm and waved it around, acting like a child who didn’t receive what he wanted for Christmas. “Help me out here!” He begged.

The Leader of Faith and Hope smiled, “Hyung isn’t being ist, Bom-ssi. It’s just us guys aren’t very used to talking about relationships.”

“Jiyong, you get it right?” TOP asked but the younger male shook his head, stepping towards the girls.

“No, don’t get me involved. One glance and I’m scared of these Noonas already.”

“Ah! Jiyong-ah! Don’t be scared of us!” Bom waved his arm and pouted. Dara patting her Park sister’s shoulders, “We should be friends! Humans versus Leaders right?”

But this time, Jiyong let out a nervous laugh and shook his head, “Aniyo… No matter what, I’ll always be more afraid of Chaerin-ah than you two.” Bom and Dara let out a surprised ‘What?!’ as Jiyong crouched on the ground and hid his face, laughing.

“Is CL really that scary?”

“Most of the time. That and you both have a softer image, but that’s also deceivable.” Jiyong replied. Light footsteps behind him made Jiyong turn around, to be met with CL who crouched down next to him, “That was fast.”

She smiled, “Just small business.”

TOP crossed his arms and raised a brow, noticing the unsettling glint in her eye, “What business was it CL?”

She pointed towards the street at a group of guys heading their way, “I never rest to teach my student a lesson.” CL looked at Jiyong and said, “Those are your friends.”

“What?! Why’d you bring them here?”

“I want you to stand up to them, Jiyong. You promised me.” She pushed his shoulder a little and nodded, “Go ahead.”

“Aish… Ok, ok. I’ll take care of it.” He stood up and stretched while the other debated on where to head to first, “Yah. Since CL is stalling us, I say she pays for a meal.” Jiyong quickly suggested, earning a slap in the arm and a smile. He walked up to his friends and looked at them, sighing.

Hyunseung approached him first with a smile, “Ah! Ji! Let’s go eat! I heard you have money!” He tugged his arm but Jiyong froze.

“Hyung, you should’ve told us earlier you were here. We wanted to go play basketball, but we were all lazy.” Seungri said, not noticing that he was resisting Hyunseung, “Hyung?”

“Ah, look guys. I’m here with some other friends. I didn’t really think you’d all come here when I told you.” He said, scratching his nape as their gazes bore into him, “It’s a kinda important meet…”

That was when he received a reply he didn’t exactly expect: Seungri leaned towards him and whispered, “Are you stuck here?”

“What?”

“Did someone drag you into this and now you’re stuck? Hyung, we’ll get you out of it if you want.” The Maknae made a start to walk up to the group when Jiyong pushed him back.

He scoffed, “No. I really don’t think it’s good for you-“ A sudden weight was on his shoulders and he almost fell forward until a voice sounded beside him. A voice that spoke words he would have to die to hear:

“JINGYO-OPPA!” His friends’ eyes were already as big as saucers as CL kissed the corner of his lips, sending a warm shiver down his back. She pouted and it was so adorable, “Oppa. Come on. I’m hungry, our friends are waiting.”

She was acting very well. But why? Maybe she saw that he wasn’t doing well and decided to end things herself. He forced himself not to smile and continued along with the plan in her mind, “Ok Chae, just give me a minute.” With a small glance to the other three, CL hopped away and punched TOP’s arm to prevent him from laughing out loud. Jiyong grinned, with new found confidence surging through his veins, “Yeah, important stuff going on. I’ll see you later.” He ran off and smiled shyly as they all started to walk. Once out of hearing distance, TOP laughed and CL punched him again.

“OH! OH!-I can’t breathe! Ah!” He complained, blocking her furious hits, “What was the act for?” He pressed, almost like a brother, but he started laughing again.

CL was back to her regular personality and frowned, “I got tired of waiting. So I helped him out a bit.”

“That was so cute!” Taeyang said, cheekily, hiding behind Dara as CL curled her fists up to punch him, “I’m worried for Jiyong. You hit hard, go easy on the poor guy.”

“I would never hit a student for reasons why I’m hitting you two. Ah…seriously…” She pinched her temples and groaned, “Let’s just keep going. I’m hungry.”

“Hey…CL is still paying for the meal right?” Bom asked, “Because, I’m like broke at the moment.”

The blonde held up her arms and screamed, “It’s on me!”

 

“YAYY~!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So...I thought about splitting this meet up into two parts. We'll see what happens. Thanks for sticking around everyone! The next chapter might be a bit small, and it's gonna include more DaraYang moments since there wasn't much of that in here :) 

-TAIwin (.^_^.)