…Pairs (Part II)

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

Walking across the street again, Bom hopped back onto TOP’s back once more and kicked him in the thigh, “Go! Hurry!” The other four watched them argue and wait

He groaned and ran towards the other sidewalk, “Jesus! What’s wrong with you?!” Dara patted Bom’s back and sighed, wondering why she was like this. “What if I fell and we both got run over?” He asked.

“I would blame it on you in Heaven.”

“Or you’d go straight to Hell.” He mumbled, granting another smack on his head.

She said sarcastically, “Oh, I wouldn’t go straight to Hell. I wanna stop back in L.A. before.” She hopped off his back and pointed, “This is a good barbecue place. It’s cheap so we can order a lot too.”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?” TOP teased, smiling.

CL elbowed him in the stomach, “Don’t be such an .” Bom mentally decided she liked CL more than TOP-mostly because he could hear her-and walked in with the other girls.

Taeyang patted TOP’s back, “She’s a fierce one.”

“I know…”

Jiyong opened the door for the girls before they walked in and TOP ruffled his hair, “You’re such a gentleman.” He cooed and hugged his head.

“Ah! Hyung!” Jiyong pushed him off and followed beside them, “Taeyang-hyung…it looks like Dara’s a really quiet girl.” He nodded as she sat down in between CL and Bom. They talked to her a lot but she only nodded and said small words.

He nodded, “She has trust issues. She tends not to be so talkative. She’s shy, but I’m getting her to slowly trust me.”

“How do you know?”

Taeyang grinned, “Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing.” He sat down in front of Dara, in between Jiyong and TOP and said, “Noona, we’ll have to leave a little earlier than everyone. Is that ok?”

She nodded and smiled, “That’s ok, Bae. But what for? We don’t work until noon.”

“I…invited a guest. He’ll be at your place in an hour or so.” Dara raised a brow but Bom went on about what she wanted to eat, and distracted her. Taeyang flipped through the menu and looked up, noticing the cart of ice cream. Thinking it was odd; he called over a waiter and asked about it.

He smiled, “It’s a little warm this week, so we’re giving out free ice cream with your meal.”

Bom raised a finger, “Is it unlimited?”

The waiter chuckled and nodded, “Yes, it is.” She quickly ordered and ran up, grabbing a cone and scoop from off the side.

CL chuckled and stood up from the booth, “Unnie! At least eat the meat before you eat ice cream!” She called, waving her hand frantically to call her back to the table.

The older girl set down her items and pouted, “No fun.” She complained, sitting back down and waiting patiently for the meal.

In a sudden silence, Dara leaned forward over the grill and asked, “Who’d you invite over to my place?” Her voice had a sudden nervousness in it and Taeyang expected that.

“Someone special. You’ll know who it is.” He reassured, sticking his chopsticks into the side dishes. “Don’t worry about it ok? You’ll love the surprise.”

She shuffled and shrugged, “I don’t know, I feel a little uneasy.” She rubbed her arm and bit her lip, wondering if she should let it go or not.

Taeyang sighed, “Ok then, I’ll tell that person to come here then. Alright?” She nodded, looking more at ease as he pulled out his phone to text the surprise visitor. He smiled to himself and put it away, “There. The visitor will be here in about a half hour. Better?”

“Yes, thank you, Bae.” She said in a sigh of relief. Bom pointed to her side dishes and asked if she was gonna eat it. “Yah! You ate yours already?” Dara asked.

Bom sat up straight and smiled, “No. But I like kimchi a lot.” She said innocently.

“Then…no. This is mine, Bommie.” Dara said, scooting the small plate towards her body, “Ask the waiter for more if you want it then.”

“Oh good idea.” She raised her hand but TOP pushed her hand down, “Oh TOP!”

“You can ask for more when the food is actually here. Now stop eating it all plain!”

“GAHH! You’re no fun either! I can’t even get more kimchi with you!” She cried in frustration, slapping her hand against the table.

CL reached out to pat Bom’s head and sighed, “Unnie, it’s not the best if you eat it plain. You should just wait for the meat, then it’ll taste awesome.” She looked at Jiyong, who was playing with his utensils, staring into space. “Yah, Kwon Jiyong.”

“Huh? What?” He looked up, slightly take off guard.

“Are you just gonna sit there like a socially awkward robot?” She laughed and poked his arm with the of her chop sticks.

He straightened up, smiling, “Aw. You’re getting your descriptions of me more and more accurate.”

“Very funny, now didn’t you promise me? That wasn’t even fifteen minutes ago Kwon Jiyong.” She pouted and he blushed a little, “Come on.”

He nodded and looked over to the other side of the table, wondering when to in the conversation. TOP was explaining to Taeyang and Dara why Bom seemed so tense, “She’s visiting her sibling and she’s nervous since it’s been a while they’ve met. Bom doesn’t think she’s ‘Noona’ material.”

Jiyong smiled, “On the contrary, I think you’re a good person. You look like you’d take care of others, Bom-noona.”

She blushed, “Thank you Jiyong-ah.” The food arrived shortly after that, and Bom suddenly remembered being hungry, “Ooh~!” She sang and used the tongs to pick up a piece of sirloin, laying it on the grill that was freshly lit. The sound of sizzling meat echoed in their ears, satisfying to their stomachs, “Ah. Meat.” She sighed. They ate quietly, not needing words as to what they thought of their meal. However, the girls were talking a lot more than the guys. But they looked at each other and shrugged, eating more and more. “Ah! You all eat more than me.” Bom grinned.

“Better slow down, men.” TOP teased and popped his shoulders, making Bom glare, “What? You said it yourself.” He smiled.

“Psh. But don’t push it further.” She threatened. She set down her chopsticks and stretched, groaning and standing, “I want ice cream now. Girls?”

CL and Dara followed without hesitation. Taeyang stood, “Want ice cream too Hyung?”

“No. You two go ahead.” He stretched his arms across the booth, “Sweets aren’t my thing.”

Taeyang grinned, “Of course, you and your bitter coffee are like lovers. Jiyong?”

“Coming.” He followed Taeyang out of the booth and towards the ice cream on the other side of the wall. He stood next to CL who noticed him in the corner of her eyes and quickly pressed ice cream to his nose, “YAH!” He screamed and she laughed, watching him try to shake it off. “What was that for?!”

“You’re always so quiet. Being confident is showing your true self to everyone around you.”

“Oh, and you know the real me?” He challenged, cowering slightly when she raised a brow.

“I know, you’re talkative around me.” She said and smiled, Bom laughing at the sight.

Dara huffed, “Waste of ice cream.” She said, sounding genuinely upset. Taeyang shrugged and handed a cone topped with chocolate ice cream, “Thank you.” She and then Taeyang bit off some for himself.

CL shook her head but Jiyong smirked and poked his Leader, “Yeah, CL. Clean it up.”

Bom’s mouth went into an ‘O’ shape at the challenge. CL’s jaw tightened and she smiled, “Is that a challenge?”

“Not intended to be. But think what you want.” He said.

“Fine. You want me to clean it up-you asked for it.” She said sharply, grabbing the hair on his nape and pulling him closer. She kissed his nose, almost as if she was afraid but he didn’t register it at all. Everything she did was with confidence, so that’s what was going through his mind as she the tip of his nose. Jiyong was so caught up in the moment, he didn’t feel the heat of her cheeks flaring, or her fingers caressing his nape. CL parted from him and her excitement died down instantly, replacing it with a joyous smirk. “There. It’s gone.”

CL picked up a cone and finished to get her ice cream, looking at Jiyong with a wink before heading back to sit across from TOP. Jiyong looked at the three wide-eyed spectators and pointed at her, “That happened…right?”

“Yeah… Yah! CL! What the Hell are you pulling?!” Taeyang ran back.

Bom and Dara pulled Jiyong in between them and the red head whispered, “Is that how you two really act?”

“Well…to be honest, Noona, last night was sort of like that.” He scratched his head, “Minus the sudden skin ship. I thought she would get flustered like she did then…but I was wrong.” He sighed and dipped the ice cream scooper into the coffee flavored bin, “Oops.”

Dara grinned, “That was cute.”

“Come on, that was more than cute.” Bom pressed, “You’re lacking confidence?”

“Mm…but it’s different at home. That’s my territory, it’s not like CL has an effect like that.”

“I didn’t ask that.” Bom teased, “Then we should go to your place sometime.”

He smiled, “I’d like that Noona. You too Dara-noona. It’d be nice having more friends.”

Before Dara could agree, a pair of hands blocked her vision and she huffed again, “Taeyang-ah. What now?”

“Sad. You don’t even know who I am, Sandara-noona?” She whirled around and cried at the sight of her brother’s face, hugging him and wrapping her arms around his neck. He grinned, “You don’t look any different.”

“Oh jeez! How’d you get here? You didn’t call me or anything.”

Sanghyun smiled, “It was a surprise. Your friend paid for my train ride here.” He pointed to Taeyang who smiled and he whispered, “Are you dating him?”

“What?!” She hissed, “No!”

“Oh…well, he must like you a lot. He gave me really good seats in a nice train.” Sanghyun said, “You got good friends Noona. I’ll give you that…I’ve been worrying for nothing I guess.”

Dara locked eyes with Taeyang and smiled, “I do have good friends… Wait here.” She ran up to the table and hit Taeyang’s shoulder, “You could’ve told me. I look like a hobo.”

“You look adorable Noona.” He reassured, stealing a of her ice cream. She didn’t mind. Dara smiled and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his cheek, making him blush.

She kept her arms around him saying, “Thank you, Bae. It means a lot that you’d bring him here.”

“N-No problem Noona. It’s the best I could do for you. You’ve worked really hard.” He smiled up at her and gestured his cheek again.

 

She gave it another peck and his face flushed, his heart feeling giddy.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thanks for waiting patiently everyone~! Enjoy that Dara and her brother have been reunited and I'm sorry for lack in couple interaction^^ VOTE WITH ENTHUSIASM! 

 

-TAIwin <3 (.^_^.)