Tempo

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll

 

Dara was finally sick of being single for so long… “You poor, lonely old woman.” Bom told her, earning a harsh smack on the back. “Ow, Dara-yah.”

“Shut up. You’re older than me by like…eight to nine months.” Dara sat down, “You heard Ji. He and that girl he met are doing great now! We’re all alone ever since he’s been gone!”

Bom waved her hand, “They’ve been dating only a week. What exactly does he know about that girl?”

“Um, I think he really likes her, judging by all the pictures he’s posting on instagram, facebook, and Twitter.” Dara scoffed, slapping her arms to her sides, “Come on Bom. Look, there’s a new DJ duo at The A. Let’s go check it out tonight.”

Bom sprawled herself across her bed and groaned, eyeing Dara, “First of all, you cannot judge a relationship within a week.” Dara rolled her eyes, slipping in hoop earrings, “Second…I guess there’s no stopping you since you’re all gussied up.”

Dara smiled at herself in the mirror and smoothed out her dress, “Good. Now get dressed then. Hurry. I hear they’re hot, single, and respectful.”

“All the things you look for in a guy.” Bom acknowledged, standing up and looking through her closet. “So then you want one, and I’ll take the other?”

“Oh! Bommie, you read my mind!” Dara clapped and left her to change into her outfit. Bom slipped on her favorite bright green fitting dress, smoothing off the lime colored silk over her stomach. She pulled her black hair over her right shoulder and sighed.

“I’m thirty-one.” She whispered and slapped her forehead, “Jesus Christ. DARA-YAH, WE’RE SO OLD!”

“I know! So get your out here and let’s go!” She called back, “What if those guys are like-the ones?! Hurry up before someone steals them!”

“I’m coming!” Bom came out, fixing her plump lips off with gloss and grabbing her black heels. “Happy?”

“You look amazing Bommie. As usual.” Dara sighed and pulled a pair of white heels on, to clash just a bit with the black dress she wore, “You drive, or me?”

“You drive your Rover. You complain when I drive.” Bom sighed, “Ok. Rules.” She started as they went out, “Rule one is to not sleep with the guy.”

Dara nodded, “That shall be accomplished if we do not break rule two-drinking too much. Especially you. You have work tomorrow.”

“Just because you have the day off doesn’t mean you can get a hangover.” Bom noted to Dara. Despite the petite girl in front of her, Dara had great tolerance. But when she was drunk-she was so drunk. “Rule three…no going home with a guy. Get the number and then beat it!”

“Ok. Then rule four, the last rule…” Dara stepped into the driver’s seat, smirking at Bom, “Don’t break our friendship over a guy.”

“Good.” Bom patted Dara’s hand as they started their drive to the club.

 

“Hey Bom. Let’s split up.” Dara suggested, “I’m gonna search for one of those DJs.”

“Whatever. I’m gonna get a drink.” Bom smiled, heading for the bar and asking for a martini. The bartender nodded and she waited patiently, slapping a few bills from her pocket down. After getting her drink, Bom took a large gulp from the glass, enjoying the flavor it left in .

“Noona?” She turned and coughed, nearly spitting out her drink. Yongguk and Jay patted his back and chuckled. Jay spoke, “Noona, what are you doing here?”

“Um, Dara heard about these hot new DJs and she wanted to ‘befriend’ them.”

Yongguk raised a brow, “Seriously? Ugh…everyone wants a look at Sol and Tempo.”

“Sol and Tempo? Those are their names?”

Jay nodded, “Stage names. They’re cool people, I guess, we’ve met them a few times already.”

Bom paused for a second and looked at them, “Are they cute?”

“Jesus!” Jay ruffled her hair, “Whatever. Take a look when you get one.” He smirked and she blushed, rolling her eyes. “Um. Oh! Here’s Tempo.” Jay grabbed a collar of a dress shirt and smirked, “Hey. Tempo. This is my sister.”

‘Tempo’ turned and smiled, making Bom’s eyes widen. He was beyond gorgeous. From the smooth black hair atop his head to his designer shoes, he looked like her dream man. Well, any girl’s dream man. No wonder girls swoon over him and his friend. Yongguk smiled, “Bom-noona, meet Tempo. But his other nickname is TOP. If you really wanna know him, his actual name is Seunghyun.” Yongguk scoffed, “What’s wrong with you Hyung? Stick to one name.”

“Then how am I supposed to run from the cops.” He smiled jokingly, “Just kidding. I can’t help my nicknames.” He bowed to Bom and held out his hand, “Pleasure to meet you, Miss Bom.”

She took his hand and smiled, “I think the pleasure is mine, good sir.”

“Then we’ll leave you two to chat.” Jay smiled, “Uh, where’s Taeyang? Dara gets him, according to these girls.”

“Somewhere.” TOP replied, sitting beside Bom, “Hey! Get me what she’s having please.” He pointed to Bom’s glass and smiled as the bartender nodded, “So Miss Bom, Jay talks a lot about you.”

“Does he now, that creeper?”

TOP laughed and nodded, “Well, I guess some things he says aren’t wrong.”

Bom smiled at him, “What things?”

“He says you’re beautiful.” TOP took a drink and sighed, nodding at his glass, “With big doll-like eyes and beautiful skin.” The gaze he used to look at her made Bom smile and feel warm inside, “He says you’re a hard worker, and you like to spend time with your best friend, Dara-ssi. He also says you’re a temperamental girl with a fiery attitude but still cold in your work.” He downed the rest of his drink, “Which happens to be really…hot. Gang leader right?”

“Right.” She sighed, “Some people find me intimidating.”

He shrugged, “Maybe a bit. But all people look at me as intimidating too.”

She reached out to tap his forehead, “Your eyes and deep voice.” She said, “That’s why you’re so intimidating. But girls really find that attractive.”

“Do they now?” He asked and she smiled, nodding shamelessly. “I’m glad. But girls aren’t like I expect…all but you.”

“That’s great to hear!” She exclaimed and smiled.

Suddenly, the lights went dim and someone cried out, “Tempo and Sol! Get up here! It’s your turn.”

TOP smiled and set his glass down, “I gotta work. But…after that, my shift is over. Can you wait for me to buy you a drink?”

Bom nodded and grinned at him, “I’d like that.” He smirked and past her, walking up to the stage and high-fiving his friend-who to be honest-was just as good-looking as TOP. But in a different, street kind of way. No matter, both were a sight for sore eyes.

“Let’s get this club pumped up!” ‘Sol’ shouted, setting headphones over his ears and pointed to TOP. He nodded and put a song on, mixing it and smiling in Bom’s direction. She waved her fingers at him and smirked. “Hey Tempo! Volume up.” He obeyed.

“Wow…good.” She mumbled, feeling the bass of the music pound against her body. Her drink vibrated but she didn’t care. Bom nodded her head and smiled, looking out for Dara. Her friend was enjoying the music as well, smiling at Sol who smiled back at her, “Good. They met.”

“Noona.” Jay called, patting her shoulder, “Sol and Dara agreed to ditching this place after their shift for some dinner. You in the mood for burgers?”

“I crave it!” Bom insisted and smiled, “I’ll invite Tempo after a drink.”

“Sure. Just get us when you’re ready to leave.” Yongguk assured and they walked off. Tempo and Sol lasted for a while, time not measuring how long people were on the dance floor, enjoying their music. By the time Tempo and Sol were done, they were both sweating from the body heat and stumbled down stage, smiling.

“TOP.” She called, “Buy me a drink. Then, you want a burger?”

He patted his forehead with a towel and nodded, “Taeyang-er-Sol was telling me about that too. Uh, excuse me! Get this lady anything she wants.” He handed over a card. Bom smiled, only getting another martini. She chugged it in one gulp, surprising TOP only a little bit.

“WHOO!” She shouted.

TOP smiled and held out his arm, “Ready?”

She smiled back, slipping her arm around his and nodding, “I feel like it’s gonna be a good night.”

“Oh, me too. And I think I know why.” His smirk made her blush badly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: First of all, happy belated birthday to our Queen (The Baddest Female, CL~) as well as the CRUSH album! I love every song on there, and I hope you guys do too. But to be honest, I do love CL's solo and a few songs more than others-but nonetheless-I love them all. So...info on my personal life, my aunt is about to give birth this month and my family have decided to have a little 'Baby Bet' and guess the day she gives birth. So far, my sisters are looking really good to win and my date is past her due date! Grrr... Anyway, Girls' Generation also made a comeback, but to be honest, I don't really like their music. Um, onto the story/stories. This one is possibly ending, with the last two-one chapter(s). Then I once this is done, I might come with a new story or focus on R.A. Probably focus on R.A. since people want that story to continue. I love all you subbies, so please show support for it. Thank you guys~! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3