Burgers and Designer Clothes

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

Jay and Yongguk were already sitting down at a table in the lone restaurant. They were slapping the table with joy and spitting their straw covers at each other. Bom rolled her eyes and smacked Jay over the head, while Dara hit Yongguk. “Ow! Noona!” They cried in unison.

Dara smiled, “Did you already order?” She made Yongguk scoot over and gestured Taeyang sit next to her. He obeyed and Yongguk nodded.

“Uh, since we’ve been here before we got everyone their usual.”

“Usual?” Taeyang chuckled, “These two girls have been here before?” He gestured to Bom and Dara, the baby-faced angels who looked like they wouldn’t eat a piece of toast.

Jay snickered, “Bom is in love with burgers. She and Dara both get these huge double patty-!”

Bom hit him in the forehead, “Yah! Shut up!”

“What? I’m saying like it is!” He exclaimed. Jay pushed TOP over and took off his suit jacket, pulling it from its tucked place in his pants. He ed the top two and sighed, “That feels so good. I was gonna die.” Jay gestured the other guys, “Hey. You can pull out your shirts too.”

Yongguk wasted no time in standing and throwing his tie on top of his jacket. He groaned and pulled his white dress shirt out from his pants and rolled up the sleeves. Dara was a bit worried that Jay and Yongguk’s tattoos would make the other two feel uncomfortable, even if they knew each other; even she gets a bit uneasy at their permanent ink. But she was pleasantly surprised to see Taeyang his shirt, revealing a tank top and tattoos on the side of his body.

He fixed the Snapback on his head and TOP ruffled his hair, pulling his shirt up and rolling his sleeves to his forearm like Yongguk. “You all could be the Four Musketeers.” Bom pointed to their matching black pants.

Jay raised a brow, confused, “There were four?”

Dara smiled, “Why don’t you read the book, Jay?” He sat back down, only to stand back up when they called his name. “Ooh! Burgers!”

“Dara? You wanna change?” Bom asked, “I have some clothes in the back of the car.”

“Since when do you stash clothes in my car?”

“Um…just in case?” She smiled.

Dara waved it off, “Nah. I’ll eat in my dress, I don’t need to change.”

“Classy.” Taeyang smiled cheekily, making her blush. He reached for a burger on the tray and unwrapped it. The others reached for their own, making sure it was to their liking, “Cheers.” The whooped and smacked their burgers together, taking the first bite.

“Mm!” Dara exclaimed, “I needed this so badly.”

Bom waved a thin fry in her face, “Look what it comes with!” The younger girl grabbed one to start with and smiled.

“So how did you guys meet?” Dara waved to the four men.

Yongguk leaned back, wiping mustard off his upper lip with a napkin, “Um, it wasn’t at The A.” He said, “Jay and I were actually shopping around Apgujeong Rodeo Street. We bumped into them and fought over a cool ring.” He chuckled, “They won, but then they felt bad and bought us street food.”

Taeyang scratched his head, “You gotta admit, it was a thing worth fighting for.”

“Pretty little ring.” Jay agreed and took a sip from his Coke, “But I’m glad we met, these two are great guys to hang out with.” Jay reached over across the table to smack Taeyang’s shoulder. He smiled and Dara noticed the way his eyes curve when he smiles.

“Then, Taeyang.” Dara started, “How did you and TOP start being DJs?”

Taeyang stretched his arm around Dara casually, but not unnoticed by Bom who raised a brow. “Well, we both had a friend who really liked music and fashion, she’s off doing her own thing.” TOP and him exchanged a smile at the remembrance of their little sister, “The club had a guest DJ and he asked me and him from the audience to help him out…we didn’t know that we were good or not, but it turned out well if I do say so myself.” He winked, which made Dara’s heart lurch forward.

She shut that she didn’t know was hanging open at the sight of him and took a bite from her burger. Bom looked at her and Dara nodded. Bom stood, “Excuse us. Dara.” The girl moved past Taeyang and followed Bom to the bathroom. “Are you ok?” Bom asked, shutting the door.

Dara nodded and looked at herself in the mirror, “Mm…Taeyang is really cute.”

“I know. I saw you staring at his tattoos.”

Dara blushed and smiled, “How about TOP? What’s he like?”

Bom pulled a strand of her hair back, “He’s…really attentive to me. It’s like he can read me.”

“Well Bommie…I can’t say you’re the most complicated person in the world.” Dara smiled, brushing her eyelashes up and nodding, “Let’s get back home though. We have work to get to.”

Bom opened the door, “But…let’s hang out with those guys for a bit more.”

“Fine, I won’t complain.” Dara hurried out with Bom. There were only three guys, “Where’d Taeyang go?”

TOP looked up, “He went outside. He had a call, but I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you bothered.”

Dara smiled and hopped towards the door, looking out for him. Taeyang wasn’t far from the door, but his back was to her, “Ah…really? So then, you won’t be coming back for a while?” She frowned. He nodded, “I see. Well, I was really missing you. I’ll talk to you later, I’ll tell TOP.” He hung up.

“Was that your girlfriend?” He jumped at Dara’s question and shook his head vigorously.

“Oh, no! My friend, she’s like my sister. She was supposed to visit but doesn’t want her boyfriend to take off time from school.” He insisted, smiling.

“Oh, good.”

“Good?”

She nodded and smiled, walking up to him, “I was afraid that I started liking a guy already taken.”

He puffed his collar and smiled, nodding and crossing his arms, “You like me?”

“Sure…” She eyed him and pulled her hair back, “What’s not to like?”

“For one thing, I’m a bit complicated.” He stated.

“So am I. So if I suffer, you will too.” He scratched his neck and she stuck her tongue against her cheek, “Why? Do you not like me?”

“No. I do-I mean, you’re a cool girl.” Taeyang brushed his arms, “But I know that I can get kind of hard to be around sometimes.”

Dara leaned against the wall of the restaurant, and smiled at the moon, “Well, lucky for you, I’m willing to take on a challenge.” He smiled at her, and she faced him with confidence, “Do you wanna go get coffee sometime?”

Taeyang tapped his chin and nodded, “That sounds nice. But I like cookies more.”

“Double chocolate chip?”

He stared at her, surprised and nodded, “Yeah…my favorite.”

“Mine too.” She chuckled, “I got addicted to them like a year ago and a half ago.” She tapped her chin and sighed, “Why did I?” Dara shrugged and took his hand, “That doesn’t matter. So how’s tomorrow? Is meeting for lunch ok?”

He nodded, squeezing her hand tightly, “I’d like that.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OMG-DIRTY VIBE IS THE BEST THING SINCE COME BACK HOME xD Lol, and 2NE1 won Inkigayo~!! I'm so happy for them but people are like 'awmaygawd what's wrong with GG's expressions?' Like, that doesn't matter >< ...I don't know about you guys but, I really want BIG BANG to make a comeback...right now. I can't wait for summer!! So onto the stories, R.A. will be updating soon hopefully, and this story will be coming to an end soon. I'm not sure though. But yeah, I'm sorry it took me a long time to update, I've been stressed out this week since I had a lot of presentations to do. And I hate presenting in front of people, like YOU CAN LEARN WITHOUT ME TALKING TO YOU-THAT'S WHAT A TEACHER IS FOR! Lol sorry. And I have a ing 'playing test' tomorrow on my instrument and I didn't practice...oops~ Anyways, love you guys (.^_^.)

P.S. Listen to Dirty Vibe!!! #SkyDragon XD

-TAIwin <3