What’s Changed?

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll

With money from his previous job, it seemed that Jiyong had bought a small studio in the outskirts of Seoul. A one story brick building with plenty of room for him to study and create. There was something odd now, a year ago, he didn’t have this sort of inspiration inside him. Maybe it was the day he claimed to have seen that hot girl. A face and figure he couldn’t forget.

He smiled and continued on his latest sketch, his mind slowly drifting as he ran his thin pencil over the paper. Feline eyes with tan skin like honey and a teasing smile. He saw it all in two seconds, as if he’s seen her before. Over and over and over again… “Why is she so clear in this head?” He tapped his skull with his pencil and threw his head back.

Spinning in his chair, he closed his eyes and smiled, “She still looks…fresh in my head.” He admitted to himself. He swears that it was love at first sight, but Bom and Dara say things otherwise. It has been a sleepless year. They joke about love at first sight, but in reality, those girls don’t believe in fairytales. Jiyong threw his pencil up and it bounced off the ceiling, landing on the floor, too far for him to reach. Jiyong took up another pencil from his pocket and continued to sketch.

He’s been feeling very proud of himself. Aside from confusing himself with potential women on the streets, he’s been creating and designing clothes like he’s always wanted as a kid. The stress goes out into his creations; he’s never felt more at ease. “Although… If I ever see that girl again, I’m asking questions.” And it seemed like Fate was on his side. He looked up and out the dark window, noticing a silhouette all too familiar for his lonely mind. He stood, running out in a t-shirt and jeans-in the rain, “YAH! You!”

She froze and turned off, running. Like an idiot, he followed, running after her. His mind caught something-her face close to his, but her voice speaking his name. Was this a memory or his insane imagination? His mind started to ache and he fell, groaning, “Wait…”

His body was wet and cold, but he stood back up to run after her. On the other end, CL was panicking. If he’s chasing her than he must know. He must’ve remembered her. She needs to get back to TOP and Taeyang to ditch Seoul. She ran into an alley, ultimately blocked by a fence. “Oh it.” She jumped up, climbing the fence but he caught up to her, grabbing her ankle and pulling her down. She yelped in surprise and landed on his torso. Dull throbs of pain coursed through her and she groaned.

Jiyong breathed heavily, trying to get words to explain himself, but he was tired. He slumped down against the ground and sighed, “Oh god…” He let the rain pelt himself without a break, the girl still resting against his chest.

CL looked at him. His shirt was see-through now, his face was pale and he was groaning in agony. She sat up and looked at him, “Oh my god. You idiot.” She hissed and pulled him against her chest. His arms went around her and for a moment, she forgot their past and cared about his skin-ship. A moment. A long…long moment. She picked him up and he clutched his stomach. That’s when she saw his physical condition. He was thin, which meant he hasn’t been eating, his eyes showed dark bags, he felt weak and looked plain exhausted.

Even if he felt at ease mentally, he should be taking care of his body too, “Yah. You idiot.” She whispered.

He smiled at her, making her blush and he whispered, “You know…it’s hard to find someone who makes a mind run constantly for a year.” He leaned against her, “But you’ve seemed to do it.”

“Ok…cold, plus fatigue, plus extremely at ease mind…” His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he gripped her shoulders. She sighed, holding him and nodding, “Ok, ok, go ahead. It’s been a while since you’ve rested, eh?”

He didn’t hear her. All he could hear was his heartbeat quickening and the sound of the memory he must’ve had-her whispering his name, “Was it Fate?” He wondered before passing out on her. His entire body’s weight went on her shoulder and she hauled him up. She checked his pockets and pulled out his key ring, pulling him in the rain towards his car.

“Aish, you still got this thing?” She hissed, staring at his fancy Lamborghini Aventador. “The times in this car…” She reminisced and took off her jacket, wrapping it around him and pushing him in the backseat. CL hurried to the driver’s seat and started to drive back to his place. She remembered the address on the back of her hand. Tilting down the rearview mirror, she made sure that the soaking wet man who followed her in the rain with terrible condition was still sound asleep. “You idiot, what state of mind follows me the way you are?” She scoffed.

Then she frowned, “I should’ve never came out last year… Have you been suffering because of me? Have you been wondering who I am?” She hissed and pulled into his driveway. Bringing him out of the car was ok, but getting back into his house was a bit tiresome. First, he wouldn’t stay still on her back and second, his many keys wouldn’t fit into the ‘God damned hole’. Finally getting inside, CL slipped off their shoes, hung up her wet jacket and brought Jiyong into his room.

She remembered them promising to respect each other’s space, but space be damned too. If she didn’t get his soaking wet clothes off him soon, he’d be terribly sick later on. CL threw him on his bed and ruffled his hair up. She tugged his shirt over his head and threw it across the room, moving onto the button on his jeans. She blinked and smiled, “Really, it feels like nothing has changed…” He shivered underneath her, sighing but still remained asleep.

CL caressed his cheek and moved to yank down his pants. Pulling the heavy wet material down his ankles, she tossed it into his hamper before pushing him under the covers and adding an extra blanket to his body. She kissed his forehead and ran her fingers through his hair, watching him get sleep he must’ve yearned for. She held his hand, looking at his red and pricked fingers. “Ow…” She mumbled, “You’ve been working hard though huh?”

He didn’t respond, but she kept her hand clasped with his. Not a single memory of her and him together, or so she thought. “I missed you…from your smile, to your awkward personality. I missed you, but you don’t know who I am.” She felt a tear escape her eyes and land on his face. She wiped it away, “You don’t know what I did for you. You don’t know what happened between us…nothing. You know nothing.” CL buried her nose into his neck and sighed, “I wish I wasn’t so rash that year ago…I wish we at least, said goodbye properly. I’m sorry.” Kissing his cheek, CL found her body refusing to let go, refusing to only see him at a distance…refusing to watch him grow and die with someone else by his side.

Her body curled up against his, and prayed that for a night, she wouldn’t have to leave again. She held him close and littered his nape with light kisses, all the while letting one tear fall at a time. Her arms went around his neck. In his sleep, he sighed and rested his head on her shoulder. “I’m sorry, Jiyong.”

Outside, the heavy rain echoed in her ears. She stayed still with her body close to Jiyong’s, his sleep finding a very deep path. His heartbeat was steady, matching in pace with hers. Her fingers caressed his hair and his cheek, thinking that the longer she stayed, the more her heart would be at ease. But that wasn’t the case. If anything, her heart longed for more time. But hours passed by quickly. She didn’t want to go. But she didn’t want him to wake up and be so confused. CL painfully started to sit up. But for the last time, she lied back down and kissed his cheek, “I love you…”

The bedroom door burst open and CL squealed in surprise, covering at the sight of Bom and TOP in the doorway. Bom’s protective sisterly ways broke out, “What the ?!”

The front door slammed shut and Dara and Taeyang came in. The second Park sister tried getting in, “Oh ! No one sneaks into our little brother’s house and gets in bed with him!”

CL stayed there in shock before snapping in a panic. Time slowly came to a stop and she hurried out of bed. TOP blinked, “What were you…?”

“Be quiet! Let’s get out of here!” She opened a portal in a hurry and glared, “And by the way, what the Hell were you guys doing here?!”

“We’ll explain later…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Next up will be TOPBOM, then the next chapter will be DaraYang~! Yay! Thank you for waiting patiently everyone for these chapters...but BTW...the story is coming close to an END. TT.TT I will end it nicely though, so don't worry. (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3