Off

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

TOP woke up with a huge headache, as if a bass was playing in his brain and not taking any precautions. He groaned and moved his body, falling off his bed and hitting the floor. He yelled, “!” Back on the bed, he heard Taeyang moan in pain and TOP scrambled up. He slapped the other’s leg, “Bae…my head hurts.”

Taeyang kicked him in the stomach, “So does mine… Ah .” He looked at his surroundings and widened his eyes, “Yo, we’re in Chaerin’s room.”

“Huh?” They both looked around. The simple black and white unfamiliar décor definitely signaled CL. On the nightstand beside Taeyang, was her phone. He picked it up to check the time and blinked when he saw the wallpaper. “Bae, what are you doing?” Wordlessly, Taeyang handed the phone over and rolled out of the bed. TOP rubbed his eyes and had to do a double take, “Is that Jiyong?”

“Yeah…” He scoffed and smiled bitterly, “That little diva can’t get over her Student herself.”

“Yah…cut her some slack…” TOP whispered, rubbing his nape and placing the phone on the bed. He watched the screen go blank from Jiyong’s smiling face, “You know how she is.” He reasoned.

Taeyang stood and slapped his thigh, “She went overboard this time Hyung. I don’t care for what reason… Weren’t you happy?”

“Well-yes, but look at it from Chaerin’s point of view.” TOP sat cross-legged back on the bed and swept a hand over his icy blue hair, “Did she tell you what happened between her and Jiyong?” Taeyang shook his head but leaned in eagerly. What did happen? TOP leaned forward too and hissed, “They slept together.” Taeyang jumped back and hit his head on the floor in surprise, “Bae!”

“Ah!” He hissed in pain, “That hurt!” But he stood right back up, “Really?” TOP nodded, “That’s insane, no wonder she wanted to leave so quickly.”

“She said they went out on a boat which ran out of fuel in the night. It just happened.”

Taeyang sighed, “So…she couldn’t take it anymore and decided to leave?”

“I don’t think it’s just that… Chaerin is a responsible person, she probably thought that YG would have problems; and-it’s not our place to be. We’re immortal, Bae, our life was…a long time ago.”

The younger nodded, “I guess that makes sense…but still, wouldn’t she be hurt too?”

“Of course she’d be hurt. But she really didn’t want us to be hurt either.” TOP mumbled, “Like what if things didn’t go well?”

“Well…then why did YG do that in the first place…?” Taeyang looked around, “Wait, if we’re in here, where’s Chaerin?”

TOP stood, “Good question…maybe she’s on her chair.” The two hurried out of her room and headed for the exit. TOP opened the door and looked up, stopping instantly.

“Oh! Hyung-!” TOP covered his mouth and gestured to CL’s chair. They could hear her sobs from below. Her back was faced towards them, her new raven colored hair cascading down her spine and hands covering her face. She curled into a ball and leaned against an arm of her white chair, still sobbing. Taeyang blinked and looked at TOP, “Do you remember last night?”

“No… Perhaps we said mean things to her last night?” TOP rubbed his head and snapped his fingers, “A-Ah…we did.” He said feebly. He started to remember the hurtful and spiteful phrases they slurred in their drunken state. “Aish…we used to be all in sync… When did we get so far away from her?”

“I don’t even know what could be going around in her head nowadays.” Taeyang admitted.

CL pushed her hair back and tried to stop crying. She forced her tears to cease and fanned her cheeks. She felt her pockets and slapped herself, “My phone.” Standing, she turned to be met face to face with her Oppas. “O-Oppas…”

They gave her a kind smile and Taeyang looked at her hair, “You changed it last night?”

She grabbed the ends of her curls and nodded, “Yeah… Um…I’m sorry…”

TOP kissed the top of her head, “It’s ok… Your intentions were right.”

“But now…Oppa, I thought I could handle it-“ She choked up and stopped herself, clearing . They looked at her differently. Did they read it wrong? Was she not crying because of them? Was she crying because of…Jiyong? She took a deep breath, her voice shaky, “but I really can’t.”

“…Is this about Jiyong?”

She covered and nodded, “I went down…yesterday and I saw him…” She shut her eyes tightly and let a few tears slip, “It’s been a day, and he seems like a new person… I barely recognized him.” Her knees went weak and she crouched down, crying, “What the Hell have I done?” The biggest decision of her life, ended with the biggest pang of regret she’s ever experienced.

 

Bom and Dara had spent the night in Bom’s house together, after going drinking the previous night. Both girls had high tolerances and came home…mostly sober, but Jiyong had to drive. The last thing that happened was that Jiyong pushed them into Bom’s room and left with a cheeky goodbye. Bom was up first, slapping Dara’s hip instantly, “Yah, Dara-yah.”

“Mm? What?”

“Get up.”

Dara pulled the covers over her head, “No way. I’m tired, I wanna sleep.”

Bom got on the other side and pushed her to the floor, making Dara squeal as she hit her against the wood, “Aish! This is still my place!”

“Aigoo. My hurts Bommie!” Dara complained and threw a pillow at her.

Bom dodged and picked up her phone, “I’m gonna call Jiyong and thank him for driving us back.”

“Mm…we could’ve killed each other in that car if it weren’t for him.” Dara admitted. She giggled and tossed the blanket back on Bom’s bed, “Why are we always getting into fights without Jiyong?”

“We need a male presence to still act decent.” They laughed, going on the floor until Bom noticed something strange, “Oh? What’s this?” Dara looked over her shoulder, “Who’s TOP?” It seems that in their hurry, the Leaders had forgotten to delete TOP’s contact information from Bom’s phone. There was no profile picture. Bom looked to Dara, “Should I call?”

She nudged her friend, “Try it.”

Bom pressed on the number and held the phone up to her ear courageously. She waited a few rings before hearing a deep voice over the line, “Hello? Who’s this?” Bom blinked. There was something about deep voices that stuck to her. Like Yongguk’s, Bom had stated that his deep voice and annoyingly funny personality were the only things that kept them friends. She had no idea what the name meant-or if it was a real name-but why was the voice so familiar?

She cleared , “Hi. This is Park Bom. Your number is in my contact list and I was wondering how we knew each other. I’m sorry I can’t remember.”

A breathy sigh was heard and a male voice whispered something inaudible. TOP replied, “Sorry. I don’t know you. Just delete me from your contacts’ list.” He hung up after that.

“Oh-? What the ?” No matter, Bom obeyed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Less than HALF an hour until the beginning of 2014 (where I live). It hasn't been too long since I've last updated, yet so much has been happening... LIKE OMFG, LEE SEUNGI AND IM YOONA ARE DATING! Truthfully, I didn't think any Girls' Generation members would start dating around this area in time. I'm not huge fans of them, but I still wanna support a celebrity couple when I hear one. Let's hope that their relationship goes well~! What else...JYP's seven member boy group GOT7 debuts on Jan. 15 I think. I got kinda confused after hearing that, like wasn't there a group called 5Live or something? Anyway!-...I watched Gayo Daejun performances...CL and Lee Hyori killed it! It was so great. And, Taeyang and GD's stage (did anyone else notice how GD's boa went perfectly with CL's fuzzy coat for her performance w/ Hyori? .-.) was so cool too. 2NE1 also did a wonderful job at being...amazing people :3 Oh, and, CL's hair...went back to brown. I really liked her black hair but let's be honest-anything suits her. Best wishes to you all in 2014~ May you find comfort, passion, inspiration, freedom and love. Let's start fresh errbody!!! 

-TAIwin <3 (.^_^.)