Why? (Part I)

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll*

---

 

Chaerin raised a brow at him and scoffed a smile on her lips. His never faltered from when he asked the question, but she liked that. “If I give it to you, what do you intend to do with it? I’m gonna be beside you for a long time.”

He shrugged and waved his phone, “Well…since you have to watch me, wouldn’t it be good to have each other’s numbers just in case someone gets lost?” He smiled.

“Don’t get cocky. I hate cocky people.” She snapped, grinning before she continued, “I shouldn’t give you my number.”

“Why?” He pouted.

She raised her index finger, “One. When my work here is done, I have to erase your memory. You won’t remember me anyway.” She held up two fingers, “Two, I don’t want to get too close to you because of it.” CL held up three fingers, “Three, I can’t give away that kind of information. It’s against the rules.”

He raised a brow, “Since when did you care for rules?”

“Excuse me?”

“You just don’t seem like that kind of person.” He saved.

CL her lips, “I happen to be very obedient Jiyong. My ‘boss’ treats me like his daughter.”

Jiyong smiled and offered her his hand, “Well…I say that you only live once. So let me make the most of it.”

She crossed her arms and legs, “What are you trying to say, Jiyong?”

“I’m saying that, even if you erase my memory, there must’ve been some other reason why we’ve met.”

“If that’s so, Jiyong I’ve left hundreds of men who are-according to you-fated to me.” CL pulled a strand of hair back, “I just don’t want to have a close relationship.”

“Why?”

She tapped her fingers against the table as he set his hand beside hers and spoke, “I might make something that I don’t want to leave behind. And I’m afraid of not being able to leave. I can barely remember my last student because I didn’t care about him. I don’t want to remember them.” She gestured to the space around her, “The world is cruel. Nothing is ever fair. But I have to help many people get their life back on track. My own feelings shouldn’t get in the way of other people’s lives.”

Jiyong tilted his head to the side and slumped his shoulders, “I know we haven’t known each other long, CL. But, you really need a load off. So let me give that to you.” She looked at his hand and he said, “It’s good to have memories. Don’t be scared.” He took her hand and pulled her along.

“Jiyong! What the Hell?!”

“Look CL. I’m someone who believes in ‘what happens in life is for a reason’.” He smiled at her, “That doesn’t just mean all the couple pairings.” She stopped and wrinkled her brows. He looked at her, “What’s wrong?”

“What do you mean ‘couple pairings’?” She asked, stressing out the last two words.

He shrugged his shoulders and bit his lip, “Well, I mean, I know there’s only three of you Leaders. But look at the odds. All your ‘students’ are in Seoul, and are all the opposite gender of their Leader. The students and their Leader have similar interests and hobbies, and we’re close in age with each other.” He waved his free hand, “To me, it sounds like your ‘boss’ set this up really well.”

She hadn’t thought of it like that. What exactly was YG thinking of?

Jiyong tugged her and smiled more, “Come on CL. Since confidence is one thing you’ll never let go of, take a chance and let’s go hang out more.”

“What makes you think I’ll do that?”

He settled his hands on his hips and said, “If not, I’ll carry you.”

“Jokes on you either way then.”

He shrugged, “I’ll take my chances.” Jiyong quickly scooped her up, a hand on her back and the other under her knees. She yelped in surprise, “I warned you.”

“Jiyong! Put me down!”

“No. CL, I’m gonna show you how to have fun, have memories and all that by still being friends.” Jiyong insisted, looking into her eyes. They were pretty… Have they always been like that?

She scowled at him, “Maybe we can stay friends, but a friendship you’re describing will be too much for me to handle.”

“It’s staying friends. Not being in a relationship.”

“We’ll end up having feelings for each other. It’s gonna happen, and then I won’t want to erase your memories.” She snapped.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and snapped under her knees, “Fine. If we end up having feelings for each other…I’ll let you erase these memories we’ll have-everything. If not, and we’re friends, no feelings for each other, you let me keep them and give me your number. Deal?”

She paused and tapped her chin, “Deal. But put me down.” He obeyed and she walked ahead.

 

 

Jiyong ran a hand through his hair and gulped, “I’m an idiot.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: These next few chapters are what I like to call MCs (Mini-Chaptas :3) You'll probably be seeing these a lot in my stories and such. So they'll be about how the couples will be trying to figure out their own feelings and how they think fate has brought them together. I'm really into that kind of stuff. So I hope that if you guys are having problems, you figure out where your heart and mind rest and become stronger in your next life obstacles. I love you guys (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3