My Space, Your Space

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll*

---

Jiyong looked at the girl next to him and inwardly sighed. I knew she was different-no one can just be that hot and still be human. She looked up at him and her cheeks turned pink, “What did I say about your mind?”

He turned away and cussed, “.”

CL smiled, “So…I heard your nickname is G-Dragon. How did that happen?”

Jiyong smiled and looked at her, “I don’t think you wanna hear the story.” She raised a brow and looked through a window.

“Why is that?”

He nervously laughed, ”Uh…I don’t think I should tell another girl…it might offend her you know and I’m not that kind of person…”

CL scoffed and stopped, resting her hands on her hips, “Are you trying to say you got the nickname from a girl you slept with?

Jiyong cleared his throat and groaned, “Yeah. It slipped out of . And I didn’t mean for it to come out like that, you make it like I want to admit to something like that. All my friends tease me about it.”

Suddenly, she turned around and he followed without complaint, “They’re not your friends if they always make you feel upset. Don’t they just make fun of you?” She looked around the store they’ve walked into, “You into these kinds of clothes?”

He made a full circle and blinked, “I can’t afford designer clothes-but they always look pretty cool.” He completely dodged her previous question, and it got on her nerves.

CL hit his shoulder, “Yah! Answer my last question!” She insisted.

The inflicted man flinched, “Ow. Ok, that’s true, but-“

She scoffed, “You can’t save them you know. There’s nothing that would suffice as a good excuse for them teasing and making fun of you all the time.” She brushed through the racks, looking for something that caught her eye, “Maybe you should ditch them and get some new ones-or gain some confidence to actually stand up to them.”

Jiyong his lips and scowled, “You know, I think I’m fine.”

“Oh do you?” She challenged, “Do you like being pushed around? Being discouraged and forced to be a confident drunk? Do you like that?!”

He looked at her, feeling a burning sensation in his eyes and face, “Maybe I do! But you know, I’ve been with them since I was a kid and I trust them! I tell them everything! They give me everything and what I can do for them, is pleasing them. So maybe you see it as a lack in confidence and it might be, but I owe them for everything they’ve done to me!” Jiyong stormed out, leaving CL alone in a designer store full of people-looking at her.

She eyed them and gripped her arms, “Damn you Kwon!” She pulled out her phone and gave a text to YG:

YG: My stupid student caused a huge scene in front of a giant group of people in Seoul. Track my phone and send some angels down to clean up the mess please.

She stuck her tongue against her cheek and waited a minute before two female angels came beside her with a box. One of them smiled at her, “Annyeong CL.”

“Hey Min Soa-unnie, Bora-unnie. YG sent you guys to do the job?” She asked, setting money down at the cashier for a pair of shoes, “I thought he’d send a male angel to do it.”

Min Soa grinned, “He thought he was being ist anyway, sent us to do it to save his .” She placed the box on a counter while they continued to ignore the whispering people, “You know when people like these see girls with wings appear out of nowhere, you’d expect more of a reaction.”

CL laughed, “I guess. Well, I have to go; my student is being a .” CL grumbled and went for the door.

Bora nodded as she walked past her, “We’ll get the job done, go get a drink or something.” CL waved as she walked out and noticed the flash against the ground as the girls were doing their job. Maybe she should go get a drink.

“It hasn’t even been the first day yet, and he’s getting angry already. I have a long job…damn it.”

 

“YO KWON!” She slammed the door closed and looked at the time, “He should be up. It’s barely dinner time.” CL looked around the kitchen and living room, puffing her cheeks in annoyance, “He can’t be that mad can he?” Maybe she had gone too far in trying to prove her point. CL hit her palm against her head, “Don’t be an idiot.” She needed to prove her point. After deciding to give him space, she peeled off her shoes and walked to the guest room and grabbed a pair of sweats and a baggy shirt, “I’ll shower if he’s not gonna come out and talk.” She shut the door and hurried to the only bathroom in the house. CL closed the door and slipped her thumb over the lock, stripping and walking into the shower. She blinked and leaned against the wall, groaning, “God. Such a punk.”

Her soft dark blonde hair smoothed down under her fingers and she kept her eyes open while wondering what to do about her stubborn student. Punish him? But how? She immediately regretted the idea. It wouldn’t be right to punish someone older than her. Right? No, he needed to learn that if he didn't listen to her, he’d be getting nowhere. CL stood in the shower and felt the steam stick to her skin, and make up washed down her face. Scrubbing it all away, she took some body wash onto a loofa and cleaned her body, only paying half of her mind to the deed.

CL turned off the water and grabbed a towel, drying herself before stepping out of the shower. She pulled on her undergarments and sweats and reached for her shirt before hearing a noise behind her, “…C-CL?”

She looked over her shoulder and jutted out her bottom lip, “Don’t you knock Kwon? It could’ve been worse.” He blushed madly and turned around, clearing his throat and looking at the ceiling. CL smiled and bit her lip, pulling on her t-shirt, “You can look now.”

He turned back around and sighed, “Sorry…”

“It’s ok. You calm down?”

“Yea…sorry about that. I just thought that-“ He cut himself off, “I thought I had to protect my friends. But…you’re kinda right.” He didn’t look in her eyes, instead at his feet and shoving his hands into his pockets, “I should let go for a little bit.”

She nodded, “Good. Then,” She held out her hand, “phone please.”

“Excuse me?”

“Give me your phone so you won’t be tempted to text or call those ‘friends’ of yours.” She said and pushed her hand in his face, “Now Kwon.”

He dug it out of his pocket and handed it to her, “There. Please don’t do anything with it.”

She scoffed, “I’m not a child. I’ll be responsible with it, Jiyong.” Her fingers swept over it and he raised a brow. She pushed him out of her way, “Relax. I’m putting a lock on it so you can’t get inside. I’m not doing anything else, I swear.” Jiyong looked at her and bit his lip, “Stop looking at me like that please.” She smirked at him, “We’re not that close.”

“I-I’m sorry!” He said and ran off, making her smile.

Shaking her head, she murmured, “That dork. Yah! Get back here! We need to talk about house rules!”

Jiyong peeked his head down the staircase, “House rules? This is my house.”

“Do you want to walk in on me half- again?” He blushed and opened his mouth, but nothing came out and she smirked at his suddenly shy attitude. “Guest room is mine, your room is yours. Knock before you come into my room-“

“Oh, so you don’t knock before coming into mine?!” He complained.

CL kicked up her legs, “Hey, you saw me, don’t I get to see you?” Before he could yell, she quickly spoke up, “I’m kidding. I’ll knock when I go to your room. Shower for a max of twenty minutes and we’ll only stick our noses in each other’s business when we have to. Deal?”

He nodded, “Deal.” She crossed her arms and looked him in the eye, speechless, “What?” He asked, bewildered. Her gaze was so piercing, it sent chills down his spine. Yet, it felt…good.

“I can’t believe you walked in on me. What kind of man does that?!”

He smirked at her and CL felt her heart pound. Did men always look so hot while they smirk? “You know, men like me.” She ran past him and up the stairs, startling Jiyong, “Where you going?!”

“My space!” He smiled wildly and scratched his nape.

 

Who would’ve known that one bold statement like that would make her run? Well, he did now.