Our Life Our Ending

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

“God damn! Where is that little boy?!” Bom groaned, checking her phone, “Dara, is he responding to your texts?!” Dara and Taeyang returned to the table, setting down cookies, pastries, and cups of coffee.

Dara brought out her phone and shook her head, furrowing her eyebrows, “No! He hasn’t! It’s been a god damn year since we’ve seen him!” She kicked at the air underneath the table and slumped down onto Taeyang’s shoulder, “Come on! He has a girlfriend! I wanna meet my future sister-in-law!”

TOP rolled his eyes and checked his phone, removing his arm from Bom’s shoulders, “Excuse me, guys, I have to take this call.” She nodded and sipped from her coffee cup.

Her phone rang and Bom grabbed it, answering, “Ji?!” She paused and scoffed, “Where are you?! We’re waiting-I wanna meet your girl.” She waited for his response and rolled her eyes, “Hurry please! I have work, Dara took a day off, TOP and Taeyang are supposed to be making money right now!” He shouted back something inaudible to the rest of the group, but Bom held her phone a good foot away from her and she growled, “YAH! Are you shouting at me?!-“

Dara covered , unable to handle this amount of attention in the café all at once, “Will you shut up?!” She hissed, “He’ll get here when he gets here!”

She removed her hand and Bom scoffed, “Now you made Dara uncomfortable. Hurry, rung over some cars and get here fast!” Bom hung up her phone and looked out the glass, seeing her boyfriend still on his phone. Must be his boss.

TOP came back in and sat by Bom again, “Is he on his way?”

“He’s coming.” Bom assured, “Sorry guys about the wait. Ji said their flight was delayed and they were stuck in major traffic.”

Taeyang waved his hand and picked up a cookie, taking a bite before smiling, “It’s not a problem…” He stared at TOP, “Can’t wait to meet this guy, eh Hyung?”

“Or the girl.” A ghost of a smirk curved on his lips and he turned to Bom, “So, what’s his girl’s name anyway?”

She tapped her chin, “Lee Chaerin I think. They met at a club but hit it off really well…about a year ago I think.”

TOP and Taeyang stared at each other, fake emotions seen on their faces, “TOP. Didn’t CL say she met a guy at a bar in Paris?” Taeyang asked, catching the girls’ attention.

“I think so, Bae. Just never got the guy’s name.” TOP shrugged, “Until now.”

Bom raised a brow, “Who? CL?”

“She’s like our sister. We spent a lot of years together as friends.” TOP explained, “She left for Paris a year ago…saying that she needed to go there. But CL doesn’t talk a lot about what she does over there. Except that she has a man now… Guess that man is Kwon-“

“Jiyong!” Dara shrieked and pointed towards the front door.

“Way to not get any attention, Dara-yah.” Bom rolled her eyes and they stood to greet him. Jiyong quickly pulled CL in by her arm to avoid the rain and brushed water droplets from their heads.

The fierce girl glared at him, “I told you it was going to rain!”

He smirked, soaking wet in only a gray sweater and jeans, “And I told you to wear a jacket, didn’t I? We both said things that the other didn’t take seriously.” CL took off the trench coat over her shoulders and gave it to him.

She made eye contact with TOP, then Taeyang and smiled brightly. Her blonde-again hair was bright, despite the gloomy atmosphere outside. Besides that she looked happy. Without thinking, she ran up and hugged them by the neck, sighing, “I missed you guys…”

“We missed you too, CL…”

“…Now let us go before your boyfriend tries to burn holes into us.”

CL parted from them quickly and turned to Jiyong, who was suddenly red in the face and white in his hands, “Oh…oppa-“

“You know them?!”

“Oppa!” She hissed, “Look, they’re friends. We just…grew up together. There’s nothing to worry about, they’re with their own girls.” After speaking, she rested her chin on his shoulder and batted her eyelashes, “You trust me right?”

He sighed in defeat, “Of course I do.”

Bom stepped forward, a big smile on her face, “I’ve never seen Kwon Jiyong obey any girl so quickly.”

He scowled, “I don’t obey her-all the time…”

Bom bowed, “Hi. I’m Park Bom, and this is Sandara Park, but just call her Dara.”

CL smiled and bowed a perfect ninety degrees and lifted up her posture again before speaking, “Hello. I’m Lee Chaerin.” She looked at TOP and Taeyang, “I prefer not to be ‘CL’ anymore.”

Taeyang blinked and then nodded, “Whatever you say.”

Dara grinned and gestured back to their table, “Why don’t we sit and catch up? There’s tons of food and drinks waiting very patiently.”

Jiyong stretched his arms, cracking a few bones before putting a tired arm around CL. She smiled and patted his hand, “We’d like that. Jiyong-oppa is so stressed since our flight was delayed and his road rage came out in traffic.”

“Great! Well-sort of.” Bom giggled, sitting down first. TOP sat in between her and Jiyong, with CL, Dara and Taeyang following suit. CL picked up the cup of coffee with her name on it and tilted it towards for a sip.

Jiyong stopped her and she gasped, “Mm! What, Ji?!”

“It’s hot, dummy!” He took off the lid and blew into the liquid, staring at her, “You should be more careful. You don’t want to burn yourself.”

She crossed her arms, but smiled at his cute behavior. After he was satisfied with his work, Jiyong put the lid back on her cup and gave it back. CL pecked his lips, “Thank you Oppa.” Everyone else could’ve sworn that there was a pink tint in his pale cheeks as he smiled like a giddy school girl.

Dara waved a hand in front of him, “Dude…you’re acting like a creep. Stop smiling like that.”

He chuckled, “Sorry.”

“It’s been a year. Aren’t you used to your girlfriend kissing you?” Taeyang asked, one hand rubbing Dara’s back and another holding a bitten cookie.

Jiyong shrugged, “Well, not all the time. Chaerin doesn’t kiss me often.” He glared at her and she smirked, “She says I have to earn it.”

Bom widened her eyes and nodded to CL, “I like that.”

TOP gasped and reached over to smack CL’s arm, “Nice going Chae! I was so fine with Bom-noona making out with me-“ Bom stuffed a muffin in his mouth to shut him up and smiled innocently.

CL chuckled and shrugged, “Sorry TOP-oppa.” She patted Jiyong’s shoulder, “It’s just a way so that he doesn’t get bored with me. And that he knows whose boss.”

Dara stared at her, “Lee Chaerin, you are onto something.”

Jiyong jutted out his bottom lip and leaned his head on her shoulder, “I could never get tired with you, Chae.” He took her free hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it gently, “That’s one thing that I know for sure.”

“You guys have to be one of the cheesiest couples in the world.” TOP scoffed, “I didn’t even know Chae could live to not be called ‘CL’.”

CL smiled and set her cup down, “People can change, Oppa.” She squeezed Jiyong’s hand and looked at her old friends, “They can.” Bom and Dara nodded in agreement, starting to talk about what Jiyong had missed with his past friends.

Taeyang sent out a text to CL and TOP: But these three don’t. Happy living, Leaders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ...First of all, K-Pop News...NICKHUN AND TIFFANY ARE DATING! OMFG (even though I'm not a huge fan of either of them, it was surprising .-.) My siblings went nuts though xD I mean, I knew another SNSD member would go public with their relationship but-TIFFANY? AND NICKHUN?! My mind went *BOOOOM*. Um, besides that Akdong Musician are making a debut on the seventh and YG are making a new project called NONA9ON (which I pray is a BIGBANGx2NE1 project even though I doubt it) 2NE1 are also promoting 'Gotta Be You' and their M/V comes out next week~yay~! Now onto the story. I'm not sure if this should be the last chapter. But you can vote below if it should be, or if there should be a bonus chapter. I will check the votes by Wed. April 9 and if there are more votes for a bonus chapter, I will make one just for you all :) R.A will be updated soon...hopefully. And after this story, a new one will be posted with a regular updating schedule (HOORAY!) Love you all! Post your comments if you want the bonus to be on something specific and tell me what you think. (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3