Why? (Part III)

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

Taeyang blinked. He had been thinking about CL’s text from earlier, even now late at night in his place on the couch. He shifted to hug the pillow under his head and sighed. Couples? No…YG wouldn’t do something like that. He knew that we could get attached. Taeyang pressed the back of his hand against his forehead and sighed heavily. But she had a point. Billions of people out of the world, and they’re all in Seoul.

We usually don’t even go out at the same time. He thought. What if he and Dara were paired up by what YG thought? Taeyang bit his lip and recalled the day. Him, Sanghyun and Dara stayed at the Community Center until around eight, helping Sean clean up… And play on the playground. Sanghyun had stayed for dinner-which was delicious-he had no idea that Dara could make ramen so well. The young Park had left only a few hours ago, and he and Dara were watching TV.

He rubbed his arms, remembering when she rested her head against it, her fingers tracing his triceps. His hand ran through his own hair and smiled, Dara had done the same earlier. Taeyang touched his chest, feeling his heart beat steadily-but loud. Very loud.

Footsteps were heard coming closer. The kitchen lights came on in a dim shade. He lifted his head and looked over the couch. Dara opened up the fridge, bringing out the milk carton and a box of cookies. She was frowning. Taeyang got up and called out to her, sleepily, “Noona?”

She jumped and covered her heart, “Jesus, you scared me Bae. I thought you were asleep.” She fixed her messy bun and smiled, “Have you been thinking about something too?”

“Yeah…what are you thinking about?” He asked and sat in front of her. She rubbed her nose and pulled out a cookie, biting it and swallowing.

Dara looked at him and smiled shyly, “After my trust issues have gone…I was wondering what will happen.”

He paused before mumbling, “You know what will happen.”

She tapped the table, “But why? I just don’t understand why you have to erase my memories. I mean-will I still know Jiyong and Bom?”

He nodded, “CL, TOP and I will talk about the memory we want to implant to make it seem like you all met naturally.”

“Great. So you get to place false memories in my head too.” She said sarcastically, viciously taking another bite of the cookie.

“Noona, why do you care? It’s not that bad-“

She sighed and stared at her hands. In the dim light of the kitchen, she was really pretty. Her eyes glowed, shining into his before she replied, “You don’t understand. I mean…”

“Noona,” He leaned forward and tipped up her chin, smiling comfortingly, “do you have feelings for me?”

Dara placed her chin in between her hands and sighed, looking back at him and biting her lower lip, “Would it be a crime…to say yes?” His chest surged upwards as he took a deep breath and he smiled, almost relieved. Yeah…relieved.

“No…I think…I like you too. But, it wouldn’t be fair to you.”

Dara paused before waving her hand, “If we like each other, we should just…try it out.”

He shifted in his seat and held up a finger, “Here’s how it’ll go down. We go on a date-or two-because we have developed feelings for one another…” She rolled her eyes and smiled, “and if at the end, we start to…go in deeper into our feelings… I won’t leave.”

“Seriously?” She seemed happy which made him smile.

“Do we have a deal?”

“We certainly do.” She handed him the rest of the cookie and stood up, kissing his head, “Get sleep. We’ll talk in the morning, Bae.”

“Good night Noona.” He waited until she was out of sight and held up the cookie in triumph, “And it’s a good night for me too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR BLOCK B'S COMEBACK SONG?! It's so good! I missed them so much TT.TT Oh and that SkyDragon moment on the 23rd when GD won #1 for Crooked...I giggled when I saw.... Lol. So, here's the chapter for you guys! Oh and um...I don't want to pressure anyone but I'd appreciate it if you all checked out my story R.A. It's a SkyDragon story (duh) Happy voting~! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3