Leave Me Alone

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

TOP got zero sleep that night. He was feeling torn. Between Bom, and his fellow Leaders, he wasn’t sure where to go. His heart said Bom and his mind said the Leaders. He refused to believe that he was falling for his Student, but that argument ended at about two in the morning. He finally passed out at around six AM, and Bom was getting ready for her first day at her new job.

She walked down the steps, hearing snoring from the couch. She bent over and smiled, “Ah. TOP…sweet dreams.” She kissed his forehead and grabbed her purse off the table before leaving the man to his slumber.

TOP dreamt of him and Bom. They were sitting on a beach, looking at the waves, the bright Sun and blue sky downing them with happiness. He felt himself smile and looked at the girl beside him, “Bom.” He said.

“Yeah?” She looked in his direction and smiled, her doll face looked prettier in this sort of light.

“I don’t want to leave.”

“I don’t want you to leave either.” She held his hand and he kissed it, bringing her closer. She sighed, “But you’ll have to anyway.”

He wrinkled his brows, “Why would you say that?”

She shrugged, “Because CL would never allow you staying with me.”

Even though this was a dream, he agreed, “I know she wouldn’t… She’s afraid of these relationships forming. They never really did at first. But you…you’re different. I feel like you’re made for me.”

She smiled and placed her head in the crook of his neck, “What if she comes?”

“CL? To get me?” Bom nodded and he shrugged, “I don’t think it’ll happen soon. She’d probably like to stay with her own Student. I think she’s gonna fall for that Kwon Jiyong.” TOP heaved a sigh, “But, that’d just make her want to get off of Earth even stronger. So I’m not sure how much time I have here. She’d drag me away, just to keep me in pain with her.”

“She sounds cruel when you say it like that.” Bom said, “Maybe she won’t.”

“No,” He said and gripped Bom’s hand, “she will.” Her skin felt so real, he almost forgot that this was a dream, “She really is…cruel like that.”

Speaking of her, he could hear her voice suddenly invade his mind: “Wow. Thanks a lot.”

His eyes shot open and he sat up, turning around to face CL. He was shocked, yet he expected it to come. But not so soon, “Chaerin. What are you doing here? How’d you get inside?”

She shrugged, “Bom left the door open. Maybe you do need to stay here.”

He rolled his eyes, “Answer my first question please.”

She tapped her arm, “We’re done-“

“I knew it. You’re always so selfish like this.” He snapped, standing.

CL stepped up to him and jabbed his chest with her finger, glaring, “I’m not doing this for myself, you inconsiderate ! We’re done. We don’t need to be here anymore!” His eyes bore into her very soul but she locked herself up-again.

TOP pushed her finger away, “No. You can go. I’m staying here.” He growled and walked towards the kitchen counter, “I’m surprised, Chaerin,” She cringed behind him, “you’re running from your problems. I didn’t think you’d be doing things like that-“

“Will you shut up?!” She snarled and slammed the table, “We’re Leaders! We can’t be falling in love with our students-“

“I didn’t say that.” He quipped, leaning against the counter, “You’re in love with Jiyong?”

“I-…we’re leaving.”

TOP held her collar, his intimidating aura still not penetrating her mind, “Go back there. Fix things up with Jiyong… Chaerin, YG must’ve done something!” He let her go and a small smile formed on his mouth, “I’ve never felt like this before.” Pointing to his chest, he shrugged, “It’s all warm and numbing and…nice. I know you feel the same with Jiyong. So whatever happened that made you so pissed with him-“

“We slept together…”

TOP held his mouth open and looked at her, “What?”

She ran a hand through her hair and nodded, sighing heavily, “We-We slept together… He took me out on a boat, it ran out of fuel and…it happened.”

“Holy .” TOP gasped.

“I need to get out of here! That was probably the worst mistake I’ve ever made in my life.” She whined, covering her face, “Oppa. Please. We need to get out of here. I never want to see his face again…”

He sat down at the table and gestured to the seat beside him. She sat down and he mumbled, “Look. I understand that your emotions are really mixed up right now. But you obviously have something for Jiyong.” He placed a hand on hers, “You’re like my sister Chaerin. I love you, I really do. But you can’t keep running away like this.”

Her boxed up mind gave away, only to quickly build itself a new wall, “If I stay here Jiyong, I’m gonna go weak.”

“No. You’ve always been strong.” He assured, smiling kindly, “There’s still time.”

“Oppa…” Her eyes were cold, isolated, making TOP frown. None of what he said had gotten through to her heart. That was why she kept her mind and heart separate. She only thought with one of them, “This confusion is gonna be the death of me. I’m not letting you or Taeyang go throw this .”

“I’m not in !” He said, “I’m in a good level with Bom. You’re just confusing yourself.”

“Oh. So you’re in love with Bom?”

“I-“ TOP stopped himself. Was he? Thinking for a moment, he replied, “It’s none of your business.”

“I knew it! We’re leaving.”

“Chaerin-“

She scoffed, “We’re Leaders.” She reminded him and rubbed her arms, “Oppa, I don’t want you guys to be confused.”

Confused? “I’m not confused.”

“Your stupid wrinkled brows say otherwise.” CL snapped, “Bom is too much isn’t she?”

TOP blinked, “Yes. She’s a hassle, yes, she can have an irrational and confusing mind, and yes, she has some issues to herself. But that isn’t what makes me love her.” He insisted, “I love her because for the second time in my life, I actually feel like myself.”

The door suddenly opened and Bom walked through, staring at the two before asking, “What the Hell is going on?”

“Bom-I thought you went to work.”

“I came back because I forgot my pistol.” She said, grabbing it on the table, glaring at the two, “What’s going on?”

“We’re leaving, Unnie.” CL said quietly.

Bom flashed a look at TOP, “What? You promised you wouldn’t leave me, TOP!”

“I’m not-“

He is.” CL said, “We need to get out of here. I’m not letting my brothers fall in love with humans-“

“Whoa, what? TOP? You love me?” Bom gasped, looking up at him. Before he could argue, she smiled, “I love you.” TOP smiled back at her and he felt himself hug her body close. How could CL tear them apart?

“, no.” CL mumbled and pulled out a white rod from thin air.

TOP pointed a finger at her, “You dare do it and I will never forgive you.” Bom, confused, slowly began to know what that thing did. She held onto TOP’s sleeve and shook her head.

“Wait. CL, I don’t want to forget him. He’s done so much for me.”

“You’ll be thankful later.” Hurt, depression and pain flashed through her eyes. She slammed the rod onto the kitchen table and looked at Bom, “I’m sorry Unnie.”

“LEE CHAERIN-!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I. AM. SO EXCITED. 2NE1 release a new song+m/v in about three and a half hours and the teasers are killing me! >< I also heard that CL will be doing a scene for the m/v... I'm not a lesbian or anything like that, but that's gonna be extremely interesting~! I hope it meets our expectations. Anyway, a new story and updates will be coming at an undetermined time. I also cannot WAIT for the MAMA awards!! AH~! I hope everyone will have an awesome Thanksgiving and please fan-girl (but remember to remain calm) with me during these events (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3