Bonus Chapter

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

“I think I’m done.” Dara suddenly said. Taeyang’s head lay perfectly in her lap, and he bolted right up, surprised. What? What did she say? She leaned back on the couch and looked at him, with an unreadable expression.

“Huh?” He asked, “What do you mean? Done with what?” He started to panic and she noticed.

Dara set her hand on his chest and smiled nervously, “Bae. Calm down, I didn’t mean done with our relationship. I meant done with work. Sean gave me a vacation.” She made him sit back down beside her and smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, “Do you wanna go anywhere for a week?” She rubbed his shoulder and Taeyang calmed down.

He smiled and looked at her, “Anywhere you want to go, sweetie. I’m happy wherever.” Taeyang wrapped his hand around hers and squeezed, “However…something in our budget. We do have our own limitations.”

She giggled and leaned back, “Um…is America expensive these days?”

Taeyang rubbed his chin, “Pretty. But if we buy tickets at the right time and really know what we’re doing, I’m sure we can make it work.” He pushed a strand of her hair back, “I’m gonna try to make your wishes come true so I’ll do my best to get us there, ok?”

“Bae, you’re so sweet.” She kissed his lips and stared him in the eyes, “I’m so glad to be with someone like you, Bae.” Her hand swept over his hair and she pursed her lips. Dara nuzzled into his neck and closed her eyes, “Guys just aren’t like you and your friend anymore. Chivalry is dead.”

“Really?” He clicked his tongue, “That’s a shame. I was born with manners, Noona.” They laughed and Dara reached on the table for a cookie. She split it in half and handed him one, “Thanks.”

“Mm…” She bit into the double chocolate chip and stood, “Do you want milk?”

“Please.” He stood and picked up his laptop, “I’m gonna check for tickets to America. I’m warning you though, Noona, it’s gonna be pretty expensive.”

“I recently got some money. That’s why I suggested somewhere so expensive.” Dara poured milk into two glasses and handed one to him. Taeyang pulled his stool up and patted his knee. Dara sat on it comfortably, sipping from her glass and wrapping her arms around him again. “I love you…”

“Noona.” Taeyang gasped teasingly, “That was my line.”

 

Bom held the gun up, her target now the center of the board. Not a little to the left or a little to the right-dead in the center. Behind her, her beloved half-brother and honorary brother Jay and Yongguk were holding their breaths, not wanting to suffer her wrath. She took a deep breath and smiled, shooting. The rebound kick of its unleashed bullet was still in her hand. She squealed, “Bulls eye!”

Jay clapped and handed her a new gun, “Wanna go again?”

She smirked and took it from him, “Please.” Yongguk held out his hand and waved his phone, smiling. “What?”

“TOP is on his way. He’s bringing you lunch.”

Bom bolted out from the room, squealing still as if she shot a thousand bullets into the same bulls eye. Jay sighed and picked up the gun she had dropped, “She really likes him.”

Yongguk grinned widely, “Who doesn’t? Buys drinks, dinner, lunch, breakfast, gifts! If I were a chick, I’d do all in my power to get with him.”

Jay ignored him and picked up his walkie-talkie and spoke inside it, “TOP’s coming over for Bom’s cravings of meat. Open the doors when you hear him.” He stuffed it away and saw Bom fixing her messed up hair in the glass wall.

She growled and smoothed her red hair down; wiping her face with a baby wipe she had in her hand. Yongguk scoffed, “This man has been seeing you without makeup for two months now. You don’t need to gussy up for him when he sees you at work.”

“Yongguk-ah,” She started, in her odd ‘educating-in-the-girls’-mind’ voice, “a girl needs to look good for her man no matter where they are. May it be a mall, at home, on the streets-I have to look good for TOP because it shows that I care for him.”

The door opened and TOP peered inside, smiling at Bom, “Hey everyone.”

Bom threw the tissue away and smiled, walking up to him, “Hey baby.” She kissed his lips and hugged him, looking at the bag in his hands, “I’ll take this, good sir. Thank you.” He nodded and she used her free hand to grasp his, “Hey. Let’s talk in my office.”

“Why?”

“Dara told me she and Taeyang are going on vacation together.” Bom turned to him and smiled, “Do you wanna go somewhere? Or…do something alone for the next while?”

TOP smiled and kissed her forehead, “Anything you wanna do, Noona. You know I love you and everything you want.”

 

CL was still asleep by noon. Jiyong was up and about, doing what needed to be done around the house while working on a line he planned to launch soon with money he had earned in his long years. Occasionally, he’d check up on his girl who slept soundlessly in their bed. She showed no signs of waking up until the smell of burgers laced the air. The next thing Jiyong knew, CL was beside him, staring at the stove with eyes the size of the patties.

“You’re up.” He said and set one patty on top of a bun, her eyes following eagerly as she her lips. Jiyong smiled and brought her face up to his, kissing her lips gently and whispering, “Good afternoon, Sleeping Beauty.”

She blushed and scratched her nape, taking the plain burger to the table, “Sorry. I’m just…so tired all of the sudden.” On the counter were tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and mayo. Things she craved right at the moment were burgers and chocolate-and she knew that Jiyong had bought a super-pack of chocolate along with the ground beef the day before. “Thanks, Oppa.” CL called.

Jiyong placed the second patty down on his bun and sighed, “I gotta keep you happy. When you’re happy-I’m happy.”

CL laughed and turned to him, kissing his nose, “Really? You think so?”

“I know so.” He insisted, biting his lip, “But…your cravings have been kinda weird lately. Is something going on?” She shrugged and sat down as he felt her forehead with the back of his hand, “You haven’t been sick, have you?”

“No.” She said, “I’m ok, Ji. I swear. I’m probably gonna start my period soon is all.” He nodded, unfazed by her openness about her cycle and fixed up his burger. CL though, tapped the table and stared at her stomach. She couldn’t be…? No. She couldn’t. So she pushed the thought of being ill back and began to eat her burger. Jiyong set out a bottle of beer for himself and a glass of water for CL, “Yah. Oppa-“

He stared at her and whispered, “Just to be safe, Chae…”

She blinked, “Oppa. You don’t think I’m…?” He shrugged again and she sighed, “Ok. Let’s buy me a test today.”

Jiyong hissed, “Actually…I have one right here.” He pulled one out of the plastic shopping bag, “I already had my hunches.”

She groaned and took it, “Fine. I’ll do it now.”

 

Bom slapped down in her chair and pinched Dara’s nose, “YAH! Bommie!” Dara complained. She swatted her hand away and scoffed, “What was that for?”

“Not calling me earlier. I was almost late for our meeting, you should’ve reminded me!” Bom leaned back and sighed, “You know I hate being late for things-like times where you take me out to dinner and pay for my food!”

Dara smiled and pushed a cup of alcohol towards her friend. Bom drank it greedily and Dara sighed, “How are things with TOP? I heard he visited you today.”

The elder wiped her lips with the provided napkin and nodded, excitedly, “Yeah. He’s so sweet. He bought me lunch. What about you and Bae? I miss that cute, awkward Mohawk.”

Dara chuckled and nodded, “Yeah, we’re going to America tomorrow. I’m so excited to just be away and alone with him.” Bom smirked, making Dara scoff and pretend to gag, “Don’t make that face at me, Park Bom. It’s creepy.” The waitress came over and set down plates of food, much to Bom’s enjoyment and pleasure.

“You ordered already?”

“How could I not?” Dara said, “You were late and I know what you like at this place.”

“True.” Bom nodded, “Thank you.” Before Bom could even touch her utensils, her phone rang a familiar tone. She raised a brow, “Is something going on today? Ji is calling me.”

“Isn’t he still in Paris with Chaerin?” Dara asked, eating her plate of pasta making Bom slightly envious.

Bom shrugged and answered, “Yes?” Over the line, he was screaming. Bom held the phone away from her ear, “Slow down!” She cried, “And not so loud. Calm down Ji. Tell me what’s going on.” He murmured something and Bom put him on speaker, “Ok. Dara’s with me. Now tell us what’s going on.”

“Chaerin’s pregnant.”

Bom burst: "UNBELIEVABLE! She's younger than me and is having a kid before me?! I think not!" She stood, shocking Dara by her rant and screamed: "TABI!" Even though he was working all the way across town, Dara could've sworn he might've heard his enraged girlfriend.

"Yah! Bommie! Come back here and eat your damn food! This is not a time to be irrational!" Dara groaned and scoffed, "You left your phone-idiot!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's your bonus chapter! No more! I know I'm a -face for leaving it off at that but I'll let your imaginations do the rest (kekeke~). I really loved working on this story and I'm so grateful for all of you who've supported it and have read it all. Thank you for also being patient-in case you haven't noticed, I'm not the most reliable updater...ever. I hope you're not too unsatisfied with the ending, I tried my best to come up with something still entertaining yet worth it to be an ending. Mm, school is recently getting tougher. So I may not be able to update R.A as soon as I hoped. Also, I ask of every one to take at least some of their time to pray for those involved in the Sewol tragedy in South Korea. I can't believe that kind of incident happened to them, it's so terrible. I hope you all feel the same way and pray for them #PrayforSouthKorea. Thank you, and I love you all (.^_^.)

-TAIwin<3