Sharp-shooting Bom

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll*

---

Bom and TOP travelled back to the girl’s apartment so they could grab his car to go meet Jay. The ride was silent and TOP looked at her. Her mind was flowing with questions; she wasn’t even trying to stop them from reaching him: What do I say to him? He’s still my brother, but…I mean, we’re not that close. I’ve only known him for a few years. What if we don’t have anything in common when we start talking? What if he won’t give me the business that’s rightfully mine? Worst, what if he doesn’t see me as a Noona anymore? Her hand clenched nervously and she gulped.

He blinked. She was really nervous about Jay. TOP sped up a little and released his right hand from the wheel, gently rubbing her shoulder. She jumped and looked at him as he focused on the road, “What are you doing?” She mumbled.

He smiled a little, “I’m trying to comfort you. You’re nervous.” Bom nodded and he continued, “I thought you wanted to be close to Jay.”

“Yes, that’s what makes me nervous.” Her arms waved around frantically, so he had to put his hands back on the wheel, “We’ve been our last family for only a few years. I’m kinda jittery around him still. He sometimes intimidates me…”

“How?” He scoffed, “What’s so good about your half-brother?”

She sighed heavily and folded her fingers on her lap and said in a low voice, “Well, first…he graduated high school and graduated college as a business major.” TOP looked at her, “He has a lot of friends, and people who respect him and would take countless bullets for him. He has the image.” She looked at herself through her phone screen, “While people take me for granted. Because of one time…”

He stopped at a red light, “What happened?” TOP asked.

Bom kept looking at herself, “I was in the hideout, at the shooting range once when I was young, with my Appa before he died. When I was done, I went to take a walk outside without the usual guards with me. HQ was attacked-I had left the door unlocked. And since the door was unlocked, the security system didn’t go off. When I came in, I had a clear shot of the leader’s head. I raised my gun. But I couldn’t shoot. At the time…I hated to kill people.”

TOP nodded and pressed the gas, “So…you let the enemy escape?”

“He ran right past me.” Bom groaned, “I should’ve taken the shot. Ever since then, the gang hasn’t let me shoot in the range anymore. I wasn’t allowed to go out without guards anymore. I wasn’t free.” She put away her phone and looked at the window, “The gang thinks I’m weak now, which I was. But I’m not anymore.” She poked TOP, “I need a smoke too.”

He smacked her hand, “No way. Which alley was it?” Bom pointed her chubby finger, almost sitting up in her seat, “Yah. Sit. If we crash, your head will hurt!”

She stuck out her tongue as he pulled in and unbuckled. He followed her deep into the alley and noticed how freely she walked. Bom looked like a commoner; at most, she didn’t seem like the type of girl who’d be the heir to a gang. She had so much money at her fingertips. But her brother got it. He could only wonder how she must be feeling. After minutes of walking, TOP saw a huge man outside a door. He wore black clothes and sunglasses and watched Bom come up to him.

Bom smiled, “Hi Hank. Let me in please?” He raised a brow at TOP, “He’s a friend. Come on. I have a meet with Jay.” At the name, Hank let them in. He expected to be greeted by a dark room filled with cigarette smoke and poker games to be honest. He was even prepared to stop Bom from begging for a smoke. Instead, he walked in and saw bright walls, gold designs, and people walking in formal suits-not all black. Some were even young twenties or old teens, laughing and dressed like regular people. Those who saw Bom made way for her, literally jumping out of her way and bowing before running.

“I thought you said you lost respect?” TOP asked.

She clicked her tongue and looked around the bright halls. She muttered first, “Jay totally loves white and gold.” She laughed and said, “I guess newbies are afraid of me. I’m still considered a boring legend.”

Bom walked straight through and laid a hand on the huge door, tracing the giant ‘P’. She pushed the door and stepped through, a few men coming up to block her. She scowled at them and a voice hurriedly spoke out, “Stand down! That’s my Noona!” But they looked at TOP.

She smiled and pulled his arm, “He’s my bodyguard.” TOP chuckled as they made way and he got a good look at Jay. He looked younger than what Bom had said. His hair was spiked, the gel still wet, he wore a muscle shirt that revealed his pale torso and ripped jeans. A pair of expensive Jeremy Scott shoes on his desk and a gray Snap Back that read ‘Seattle’ in dark bold blue font. He had a defined face, and was pretty good-looking. But he and Bom showed no genetic features of being related. They were completely different looking. Bom’s face was like a doll’s, she had an angelic figure. Jay was more rugged and tough. TOP suspected they both took on their mother’s features.

Jay stood and smiled, going up to hug Bom, “Oh Noona! I missed you.”

She hugged back and smiled, “I missed you too. It’s been a while.”

He nodded to TOP, “Who’s this? Your boyfriend?”

She laughed and TOP raised a brow. Bom pulled him closer and gestured to her brother, “TOP, this is Jay. Jay, my friend TOP. I asked him to come here with me. Since there are some people who creep me out here.”

“Ah Noona. I don’t understand why you don’t visit more often.” Jay hopped on his desk and pulled on his shoes, staring at his guards, “I’d like to talk with my sister and her friend alone please.”

They nodded and stepped out, most likely staying outside the door. Bom pulled up a chair and raised her feet to lay on Jay’s desk, “I need to talk to you.”

“About what Noona?”

She bit her lip, “I want the business.”

He blinked and tilted his head to the side, scratching his sideburns, “What? I thought you didn’t want it. You were worried about how people looked at you.”

“I’m different Jay. Plus…I’m having money issues, I’m-“ She stopped herself and pointed to TOP, “we’re trying to put my life back together. I have rights too, I’m the eldest child of our Appa. Shouldn’t I have the family company?”

Jay brushed his lip, “I don’t want you to be so stressed. I worry for your health too. Plus…I’ve known you can have a short fuse.”

“So did Appa. I can’t help it. Come on Jay. You know I’m right.” TOP looked at her. He’s never seen her so serious. was in a tight line, her eyes flaring. Jay hissed to himself and Bom continued, “I’m different.” She repeated.

“Everyone knows about the incident, it won’t be good for the family if you become Boss.” Jay said softly, “Noona, you have to prove yourself all over again.”

She waved her hand, “If they make me I’ll kick them in the crotch. That’s a highlight to me being Boss. I’ll be the only girl.”

Jay shook his head and looked through his drawers on his desk and pulled out a box of cigarettes. Bom drew in her breath as he pulled one out, still shaking his head and lit it up. He took out an extra and held it out for her, “Here.”

Bom looked up at TOP and he shook his head. She thought: Please. He frowned at her. They had just gotten started on the process of quitting smoking. She was doing so well. There was no way he was gonna start all over again. Bom sighed and pushed it away, “I’m trying to quit Jay.”

He wrinkled his brows and puffed, “Really? That’s good for you Noona. I would try to quit too… But I don’t have enough willpower for that yet.” He took another and exhaled his smoke. Bom squeezed her fist and nodded. TOP sighed and smiled proudly. Jay pointed to him, “Did you suggest my Noona stop smoking?”

He nodded, “Yeah. I wanted to help her.” TOP said, his voice low.

“Oh. Well, watch out for her for me please.” Jay tapped his cigarette into an ashtray, “Enemies just want a piece of us.”

“Enemies?”

“Every day, a group would come in and take out some men. Not to kill them, but disable them. It’s driving me nuts.” He rubbed his face and groaned, “They come at night, but we’re still being cautious.” Jay cleared his throat, “Noona, if you want the business, I’ll be happy to give it to you. But like I said before, the gang would want you to prove yourself again.”

“My !” Bom screamed, “I’ve done it once. That’s enough.”

“Noona-“ The door burst open and someone stumbled inside. One of the security guards from out the door, breathing hard, “Is there a problem?” Jay asked.

“Sir. An enemy gang just infiltrated the building. They’re making way to the vault as we speak.” Jay gritted his teeth, “Sir? We have to get you-“

The Park man cut off his guard and grumbled, “Interrupting me talking with my sister. They pick the worst times in the ing world. I’m going out there.” He pulled a pistol from his desk, “Noona, stay there-“

She smacked Jay’s head, “Shut up.” Bom yanked a gun from her boot and cocked it, “Time to prove myself.” She smiled and pointed to TOP, “Do you know how to shoot a gun, TOP?”

“I’ve shot a few times…” He mumbled, not liking that Bom was asking him the question.

Bom nudged her brother, “Jay, get him a gun.”

TOP hit her arm, “ Bommie. I can’t.”

But Jay already gave her a gun and she shoved it into his hands, “You do now. Don’t worry. I’m beside you.” She patted his back and walked out, “Damn. This feels good.” She smirked. When was the last time she held a gun? She couldn’t remember. But she didn’t wait up for the two men.

Jay and TOP walked slowly behind her, listening for any footsteps heading their way, “What if someone else thinks we’re the enemy and shoots before they notice us?” TOP whispered.

Jay held out his arm, his large black cross tattoo flashing against his pale skin, “It’s a sign for the Boss. They can see this and know it’s me.”

“What happens when Bom becomes Boss and this happens?” TOP asked, slightly…slightly worried.

He held out his gun and whispered, “Bom has a tattoo.”

“What?” TOP set down his gun. Having a tattoo was very idiotic. He wondered if he should force her to have it removed.

“Yeah. She told me that our Appa forced her to get it.” Forced her? They slowed their steps as Bom looked back at them and she gestured them to be quiet. Jay continued, “Our family is really into being fit. We all have good bodies, so Bom used to wear muscle shirts like mine.” He paused and ran his finger to the side of his body, “A cross tattoo right here. To identify her.” Gunshots suddenly went off and a thud echoed in the hall.

Bom blew the tip of her gun and smiled, “Damn it you two. Focus.” She kicked the body to the side and walked on, “Where’s the god damn vault?!” She hissed angrily.

“Take a right. It’s down the hall.”

“. The door’s open!” Bom ran and Jay hurried after her. TOP was hot on Jay’s heels. Bom immediately opened fire, shooting a few in the legs and others in their shoulder joints.

“Jesus Bom!” TOP mumbled and pulled her back, a bullet whizzing past them, “Watch out. You’re not the only one shooting bullets.”

She nodded, feeling awkward pressed against his chest, “Thanks, TOP.” Bom pulled away and made more shots, ignoring a heat on her cheeks. TOP watched her, pressing the trigger to his gun as well. All her shots were accurate, her face straight and she handled the recoil as if it were nothing.

Jay made way beside TOP, “Damn. Noona’s not giving me any shots. I heard she really gets into shooting when she fires after one shot even.”

TOP chuckled, “In other words…she’s gun-crazy?”

 

Jay laughed, “Sure. But, she’s a good woman. Hopefully, the gang can take this into account. She’s changed. She can fire openly.” He rubbed his thumb, “I’ll give her the business... I have faith that she can take care of it fine.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ...I'm back \(^3^ )/ ...for now xP

-TAIwin <3