Give Me What I Want

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

YG sat on his throne of clouds and closed his eyes. He sighed and straightened out his legs, folding his hands across his lap. The news this morning struck him hard like a lightning bolt of anger:

He was waking up and putting on his shirt when Heaven’s news was on. He did a double take, and leaped next to his bed, grabbing the remote to turn up the volume. “Last night, all three Leaders were seen leaving Heaven through a portal to the mortal world. The Leaders haven’t been receiving any Missions lately so why were they leaving? Suspicions rose that the Leaders could possibly have some unfinished business of their own with their last Students. YG has yet to comment on their disappearance. But the question remains: Are they still fit for their fairly given job?-“

YG shut off the TV and yelled, scratching his nap viciously, “AH ! Those three…” He tossed the remote somewhere, “they’ve been quite a handful lately…”

Indeed, their lives were getting slower and slower. YG had purposely not given them Missions because he sensed that something happened with the ones in South Korea. Something he shouldn’t have done. He should’ve thought about it before assigning them.

He should’ve done something. But he didn’t, so he should take the blame for their actions. YG leaned back in his throne and sighed, “What to do…” He stood back up and paced around his platform, sighing, “Where are they anyway?” There were already reporters outside the Leaders’ home, waiting for their arrival or YG’s comment on their disappearance. He growled at them, “Yah! Get out of here!” But they didn’t hear him, or they just didn’t care.

Suddenly, they started riling up: His Leaders were back. A million voices sounded like they were talking all at once: “Over here Leaders!”

“Why did you go to the mortal world again?!”

“Did you get a new Mission?”

“Did you have unfinished business with your previous Students?!”

YG walked down to the gate and looked through it. CL, Taeyang and TOP walked calmly and confidently to the gate, covering their eyes in sunglasses and trying to survive YG’s deadly glare. He opened the gate roughly and ushered them in: “YG! Do you still think your Leaders are fit for their job?! Don’t you question their actions down in the mortal world?”

He smiled sarcastically, “How about I find out myself and let you know?” He shut the gate and his Leaders, frowning and crossing his arms. They held their heads down and took off their sunglasses and hoods. They were all soaked with water, “Go change. Then we’ll talk.” They bowed wordlessly before leaving. “Hurry up. Before I calm my anger.”

They hurried off into their homes. YG scratched his head and sighed. They really are something…

TOP and Taeyang came back changed before CL. Their awkward silence laced the air so thick until she appeared. They sat in their respective thrones, waiting for the scolding. So he gave it to them: “Do you have any idea what you have done?!” They flinched but didn’t say anything. It was better not to unless he specifically asked for an answer. Unwanted answers only fueled his hate fire. He rubbed his temples, “TOP.” He straightened, “Tell me what you did down there.”

“Um…we…visited our old Students.”

YG scoffed, “Ow, my head…” One of the rumors was true. The rumor that could destroy their reputation. “What did you do? Check up on them? It’s been a year? Haven’t you all moved on?”

“No…” CL mumbled, picking her head up. He stared at her, as well as TOP and Taeyang. What was she doing? Talking without an order…

YG tilted his head, “Why? Tell me CL, why did you not move on?”

“Because I’m in love with my Student, Kwon Jiyong.” She admitted, making her fellow Leaders widen their eyes and panic internally, “I wanted to see him. I didn’t think anyone would see me.”

YG looked at TOP and Taeyang, “You both. Have you both fallen for your Students as well?”

They nervously shuffled in their seats and answered in unison: “Neh…”

“Then why did you return to Heaven? You could’ve stayed down there with your Students, lived a life.” YG said, pacing in front of them, “Why’d you come back to Heaven?”

CL looked up and breathed carefully, trying not to cry, “We didn’t want to get you in trouble with us just leaving and never returning.” She felt her forehead, “Sir. I’m sorry.” She said, “I can’t stay here… I lived for so long, helping other people, please free me from my Leader duties.”

“And what? Go after that Student of yours?”

She nodded, “Sir, it’s all I dream of now.” She said and clutched her shirt’s sleeve with her right hand. This is it…let it out, “He’s not like my other male Students… Something brings me closer to him, as if we’re drawn by magnets… I haven’t felt love in so long, I would’ve known the emotion if I’ve felt it. And I did. Kwon Jiyong made me feel special, and I know I am. But he made me feel warm and happy…sir I love him. Please free me from my duties.”

TOP and Taeyang marveled at her confidence and her words. They’ve always had. CL bit her lip, and YG nodded to their surprise: “Alright. I’ll release you from your duties.”

“Seriously?” Taeyang asked, smacking his mouth the second the word left his lips.

YG nodded, “I’ve kept you all here for a long time. It’s not like Leaders are extinct…” He looked up at them and smiled, “I’ve always known you three were destined for greatness and changes. You have. So it’s your turn to do what you want. If you all want to be relieved…so be it.”

They all stood and smiled, “YG…”

He waved at them and sighed, “Don’t thank me. Pack. You leave as soon as I found replacements.”

The three hurried off and TOP paused, “Sir?”

“Mm?”

The eldest Leader rubbed his hands together, “Did you expect…to fall in love with these specific Students?”

He shrugged, “One thing that caught me off guard was that they all lived in Seoul, where you all were from as well… So naturally, I did have a feeling that those three Students would impact our lives.” He smiled and chuckled, “But to be honest, I wasn’t sure if you were going to end up falling in love with them or not. I guess I know the answer now.”

YG left. TOP hurried after his fellow Leaders and smiled giddily, “Hmm. Yah, Chaerin!”

“What?”

He took her shoulder and smiled, “When you want something, you totally get it.”

She smirked and laughed, “Don’t you know that about me?”

“There’s one thing though…” He said and looked at Taeyang as well, “We’d be separated from you, Chaerin for a while. If you’re going to Jiyong, he’s in Paris… Taeyang and I will be in Seoul.”

She scoffed and pushed him away, “I can survive without you two and you can survive me.” Her smile turned into a delightful smirk, “I can definitely survive with Jiyong by my side.”

“Aigoo. Look at your blushing cheeks.” Taeyang teased. The lone girl walked away wordlessly. TOP smiled and followed Taeyang to their rooms, “Hyung. How are you going to introduce yourself to Bom again?”

“I don’t know…carefully, because I don’t want to feel like a creep.” He said and sighed, “What about you and Dara? Isn’t she supposed to be hard to approach?”

Taeyang shook his head, “Not anymore, not ever since I taught her.” He smiled, “She’s happy, and I liked seeing her smile and laugh.”

“What about CL? What do you think she’ll do?”

Taeyang ran an energetic hand through his Mohawk and grinned devilishly, “Isn’t it obvious? She’s gonna do something bold, possibly try to seduce him, possibly try to approach him confidently… There are a lot of things she can do.”

TOP tapped his chin, “That handful of a human being-“ A book landed in the back of his head and he groaned, Taeyang doubling up and laughing. TOP turned, holding his head and smiling nervously at the sight of CL at the door, arm outstretched from having thrown the heavy book.

She raised a brow, “You were talking about me?”

“Yeah, drama queen. How are you gonna meet Jiyong again? Seduce him?”

Her cheeks flared red and she marched up, hitting him, “YAH! What things were you two talking about in here?!”

“It’s just a question!” TOP insisted, “So? Seduce him?”

She rolled her eyes and turned to walk away. But instead, she froze and turned back to smirk at them, “Is there any other way to get a man’s attention?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update this time, I don't know what's been going on around in my mind lately... .-. Um, yep, this story is ending soon, sadly. Again, RA may be starting up again as well but I'm not sure. But what I am sure about is that another story will be making a debut soon~! OH and um...B.A.P First Sensibility album is SO GOOD. I'm in love with 1004 (Angel) and S.N.S (the bass in dat song...) Keke~Thank you for being patient and happy voting! (.^_^.)

 

 

 

-TAIwin <3