The Boy From The Auditorium

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Six

 

 

The Boy From The Auditorium

 

It had been a few days since you had last talked to Luhan face to face, but you had managed to exchange numbers with him. This number exchanging is what brings us to the next part in the story; Luhan and his absurd and just plain odd obsession with puns.

You were currently looking at your phone in puzzlement as you absentmindedly continued to brush your teeth, oblivious to the fact that there was foam all over your lips.

To: The chick who wants me ;)

From: Friend Zoned

I’m glad I know sign language it’s pretty… handy. ;D

This was the first text message you had received from Luhan and being completely honest, you didn’t know how you should be taking it. You shook your head and placed your phone down next to you, deciding to reply after you had finished getting ready.

You cleared your lips of the foam from the toothpaste and rinsed your mouth out with water. When that was done you grabbed your makeup bag and got down to business.

It was basic knowledge in school that you were known as ‘the chick with the colourful eye shadow’ but you didn’t mind, or rather you just didn’t care. Makeup made you feel slightly better with yourself and you didn’t care if people thought that was ‘low’ of you. You lightly traced your lid with black eyeliner then added the blue eye shadow onto each lid, making sure it is was even. When that was done you lightly applied some soft pink lip gloss, smiling at the final result.

Grabbing your phone and school bag, you walked downstairs.

“Oh,” Your mother appeared at the bottom of the stairs, a plate of chocolate chip muffin’s in her hands, “Are you off to school now?”

You barely heard what she said, your attention solely on the mouth-watering muffins in front of you. “Yeah… Can I have one of those?” You asked, your lips then cursing yourself once you realised you had just your lip-gloss off.

“Of course you can have one,” Your mother smiled and held out the plate to you in offering.

You beamed and took three, “Thanks mum! See you!”

“Yah! One! I said one!”

But it was too late, you were already out the door, “Tell Woojae I said goodbye!” Woojae was your younger brother, he was only one year younger than you but the two of you were like best friends.

He didn’t attend the same school; rather, he went to an all-boys school not far from your house. Woojae was smart, there was no denying that, but he was incredibly lazy and that showed in his school work. However, you believe laziness isn’t the only thing that’s getting in his way, you have a certain inkling that his friends are a bit of a bad influence.

Your brows furrowed when you thought about it. It’s that bloody Jimin and Daehyun… I swear it is. Who knows what those little s get up to-

“Ignoring my messages I see. I am so offended.” You stopped shoving a chocolate chip muffin into your mouth when you realised that Luhan was standing right in front of you, his expression one of mockery.

Damn it. You quickly put a hand over your mouth while, in a very gracelessly way, you swallowed the rest of the muffin. “A-Ah, sorry, I forgot about it…” You said, wiping your mouth self-consciously.

Luhan chuckled. “Too busy eating like a man to reply to your favourite eye candy?”

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever dude, what are you doing?” It came to your attention that Luhan was walking the opposite way to school.

“I have a free period.” He quickly said, averting your gaze as he stared off at something behind you.

“Uh-huh… Yeah that still doesn’t explain anything, but whatever.” You shrugged and walked past him, smirking when you saw the bewilderment on his face.

“H-Hey!” He stepped quickly to meet up with you, “Don’t you care?” He asked, his brow furrowing in confusion.

You shrugged again. “Not really, no.” Of course you were a bit curious, but teasing him seemed more fun. It was quite interesting to you to see the many facial expressions of Luhan; at school he always tried to keep this cool façade on, but sometimes you really wondered if he was actually trying because you swear you could see straight through it.

Luhan scoffed, “Don’t you have a thing for me? Aren’t you supposed to be asking me questions and stuff?”

Stopping dead in your tracts, you smirked. Oh, so this is how he’s going to play. The blonde boy wants to play dirty, does he?

You sighed heavily, turning to face Luhan. “Aren’t you the one who has a thing for me?”

Luhan’s features turned uneasy as his heart gave a nervous stutter, he didn’t particularly like things said so bluntly. “What?”

You almost laughed at how serious he was being but you kept the straight face on. “You don’t actually have a free period, right? You just came this way because you wanted to see me, because you felt neglected after I ignored your text message.”

Noticing that Luhan was standing still with an unreadable expression, you smirked secretly and decided to turn it up a notch. According to your friends from middle school, you had a way of unintentionally doing things with a seductive edge. Of course you never noticed such a thing, but once you became aware of this rather odd trait, you used it to your advantage.

You stepped towards Luhan so that your body was almost touching him, happy that he hadn’t backed away yet, and slowly ran your fingertips up his arm. “Luhan,” You said, his brown eyes slowly meeting yours, a hint of annoyance evident in them, “You want to know what I think?” Your fingertips had already reached the short sleeve of his white cotton shirt so you decided to trace the space under his lips, almost laughing out loud at the taken aback look he had on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter