Intruder

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

 

“At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning.”– Elie Wiesel

 

Intruder

 

“Nice room,” Luhan noted as he looked around, “But I think I like your duckie shorts the best.” He said with a laugh as he looked down at your blue pyjama shorts which had yellow ducks on it.

You made an embarrassed squeak and hit him on the arm, “Well it’s not like I was expecting company, jack-!” You hissed as you turned away from him, making sure your door was locked. “What are you doing here, Luhan?” The last thing you wanted was your father or brother to make a surprise visit during the night and catch a boy in your room.

Luhan shrugged as he sat at the edge of your bed, “I just came to see you.” He stated simply.

“You comfortable?” Your voice was seething with sarcasm, crush or not, you were still annoyed with Luhan after he had been ignoring you and then suddenly sprang on the sour treatment. You folded your arms across your chest, “Well you’ve seen me. You can get out now.”

Luhan rolled his eyes as fell back against your bed, getting comfortable as he lied down. “The sarcasm doesn’t suit you Saerom, I came here for a reason.”

You looked at him in disgust, walking over to the edge of the bed so you could look down at him. “Excuse me? This is my house! You’re the one that came here and yet you’re being a total-Empf!”

You were silenced by Luhan as he suddenly sat up and pressed a finger to your lips, “Shh.” He whispered, “Do you want your parents to wake up?”

You blushed at how close he was. Looking into his big brown eyes staring widely at you, his pale smooth skin gleaming slightly in the moonlight. You swallowed hard as you looked at his lips, oh, how much you wanted to kiss those lips.

You bit down on your bottom lip and shook your head slowly, “No.” You said quietly in defeat.

Luhan groaned, “Don’t bite your lip like that, it’s too cute.”

You blushed and looked down at the ground, fidgeting with the ends of your shorts nervously, “S-Sorry.”

Luhan sighed and moved back a bit. He had to resist the sudden urge to grab hold of your waist and kiss you. Why do I want her so badly? He thought to himself helplessly as he looked over your body, from your long legs to the exposed skin of your shoulders and arms from the white tank top you were wearing. Lucky it’s dark or I would have been able to see through that shirt of hers. He looked away from you before he could get caught. He cleared his throat, “I came here to apologise for what I said and how I acted earlier. It was mean.” He sighed and looked into your eyes, “Sorry, Saerom.”

You stared at him, too shocked with his little apology to be able to make words. Is this real? Is he pulling a prank, where’s the hidden camera? You looked around the room a few times.

Luhan frowned at you, “What are you doing?”

You returned the frown, moving back from him a little bit, “Did someone put you up to this?”

“No,” He said firmly, “I’m not that bad.”

The irritation you had for him before was starting to rise in the pit of your stomach despite the fact that he had come all the way here to apologise to you. You had had enough. When will his games stop? You sat down next to him with a huff, “You annoy me.” You said with a smile but your words were bitter.

The anger in your voice caught Luhan off-guard, “Excuse me?”

“Do you have a multiple personality disorder?” You asked as he opened his mouth to answer but you cut him off, “Why are you so confusing? Every single day I talk to you, you’re like a different person. First your mysterious and then you’re happy and then sad and then angry- Then you’re just plain rude and now,” you took a breath, “You’re acting like you’re filled with sincerity. I can’t keep up.” You shook your head, “I think you should leave-“

“I’m not leaving.” Luhan stated clearly yet casually as laid back down on your bed, yawning. “Far out I’m tired.”

You had stopped breathing for a moment as you just couldn’t physically comprehend his stupidity and his alarming rate of confidence. Cocky prick. An angry blush made its way to your cheeks as your breath came back to you, angry heart pounding breaths. Luhan rolled his eyes as you started on your angry speech, “You think you can just come into my house and-“

Luhan grabbed your arm and yanked you down so were lying down next to him, his finger pressed to your lips once again, “Quite frankly,” He began, “You’re starting to annoy me.”

Just who does this guy think he is?! You opened your mouth to argue but he just pressed his finger harder against your mouth.

“I came here to apologise, which,” He said and held your arm down with his free hand when you tried to pull his hand away from your lips, “Is something pretty special because I never apologise.”

He sighed wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter