Luhan's Midnight

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen

 

“Love begins with an image, lust with a sensation.” – Mason Cooley

 

The Midnights of Luhan

 

*Mature themes, but nothing too serious

 

Luhan – 11:26pm Sunday

Luhan wasn’t sure if it was the empty feeling he had in the pit of his stomach, the lack of clothes he had on or if it was just the dreadful silence of it all, but the night he had shared with Yunko was exceptionally cold for a spring night, and exceptionally dissatisfying.  Maybe the excitement of one night romances had finally worn off or maybe he was just bored of her body, whatever the case, Luhan was sitting at the edge of the bed with a headache filled with impatient and irritated thoughts.

He sighed and rubbed his temples, glancing behind him at the of Yunko, a girl he would meet up with during the night on occasion. She was pretty, in her own unique way, but it wasn’t the type he would usually go for. She was too mature, too bitter and broken from her past for Luhan to have a proper conversation with, let alone have a proper relationship with her. Definitely not, their relationship was purely physical.

“What?” Yunko smirked as she caught his glance, “You in love with me or something?”

Luhan rolled his eyes and looked back to the dirty wall in front of him, “No, thanks.” They were hiding away in a cheap hotel a few miles away from the main city, even though most people had suspicions about Luhan’s playboy activities, Luhan didn’t want to give them an actual scandal to talk about.

Yunko laughed darkly and reached over to the bed side table to grab a cigarette and lighter. “Alright,” She said as popped the cigarette on the end of her lips and lit it, “That was the worst we’ve ever had.” She paused, thinking she would get a response from him but only sighed when he continued looking at the wall. “What’s wrong Luhan? You in love with someone?”

Luhan thought for a moment, your face flashing by when Yunko mentioned the word ‘love’. “Hm…” He thought for a moment, “I don’t love her,” He said, honestly, “But I think I could. I’ve only known her for a few weeks but I can already feel the effect she has on me.” He thought back to Friday night when he finally saw Lay return home at midnight. His hands balled into a fist. What was he doing with her?

Yunko exhaled as a cloud of smoke bellowed from her lips, she nodded in understanding. “Better back out now while you still can, love isn’t meant for people like us.”

Luhan sighed and closed his eyes, laying back against the bed which creaked in protest. “Guess you’re right.”

 

Saerom – 8:27am Monday

“Another ty day.” You muttered as you looked up towards the blue sky, the sun shining in your dissatisfied face as the wind blew heavily against your hair and school skirt. You were waiting outside the gates for Mina, Eunhee and the rest of EXO to show up. You were clean, fresh and bursting with energy; ready to start another week of school with the people you had had grown so attached to over the few weeks.

“Saerommmmmm!” Mina was running over to you from a distance. Your face lit up like a Christmas tree as you jumped up and put your arm up high in the air, waving at Mina. “Minaaaaa!”

“Wah-!” Mina ran into you with more force than you had anticipated as she hugged you for a greeting. She pulled back and beamed at you, “You should sleep over! There’s going to be a two week break from school, right? Come stay with us!”

This caught you off-guard. You were aware of the fact that your school was going to have a spring break, but you hadn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter