Text Messages

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten

 

Text Messages

 

You closed your eyes as the spring air cooled your pink cheeks and swirled your hair, you pinched a few stray strands and tucked them behind your ear to where they belonged with a sigh. “Stupid wind,” you muttered to yourself as you continued walking to the bathroom to escape from the embarrassment of Lay.

Lay was an odd one, you decided, and he’s whole persona seemed very mysterious to you. If you ever saw him wondering around the grounds you found yourself thinking he was somewhat clumsy and unsure of himself, but his dancing showed such a different side to him than what you expected, with such passion and emotion- you were completely bewildered. And he’s good looking, that’s the only thing I know for sure.

Just as you opened the door to enter the prestige bathroom of your high school, your phone vibrated in your pocket; you had received a message. I wonder who that is…Picking the phone from the pocket of your skirt, your eyebrows rose at the text on your little phone screen.

To: The chick who wants me ;)

From: Friend Zoned

Where did you go? Lay misses you ;)

The heck, teasing me… You began to hastily type a reply.

Hiding from you. Your finger hovered over the send button before you shrugged and sent it, deciding not to comment about the Lay topic or any other exo members. Being with exo…that’s certainly not something that I would have believed if you told me three weeks ago…Mina and EunHee are so kind to me, they are themselves around me, they include me. Looking in the high mirror, a small smile appeared in the reflection of yourself, lighting up your eyes in a warm way. I love this feeling.

Your pocket vibrated once again and you rolled your eyes when you opened the message and scanned the context. That hurt my feelings, Saerom :( “This bimbo…” you muttered, your smile disappearing into a small confused frown. What does he see me as? You asked yourself, answering your own thought. Friends, probably. But somewhere in your mind you had an inkling that that wasn’t exactly the case.

Your phone vibrated for the third time in your pocket, it wasn’t a text message this time; it was a call. Eyes widening as Luhan’s caller id flashed in your face, your heart beat picked up unnecessarily upon seeing it. It was the first time a boy had ever called you.

You quickly answered before you missed it. “H-Hello?” You answered, cautiously and nervously despite trying to put a brave tone.

Luhan snorted into the phone, “What’s this? Taking lessons on Mina’s stuttering habit?”

That snapped you out of it, you rolled your eyes. “Shut up bimbo. Why are you calling me?” At the same time as you said this, you realised you were still in the bathroom and people were starting to stare due to your loud voice and crude words. Your cheeks briefly reddened before you made your way out of the small space.

Luhan laughed more when he saw you exiting the girl’s bathroom, leaning against a wall, waiting. “What took you so long? Got diarrhoea?”

You scrunched up your nose in disgust once you saw him waiting and hung up on him. As much as he looked hot in his ‘bad boy’ school uniform style, his presence annoyed you. “You’re completely disgusting.”

“And you’re,” He started as he walked towards you, throwing his arm around your shoulders in a way that looked like he was about to give you a noogie, “Short, spindly, outspoken and~” He drew the word out, “Flat-chested.” He concluded snidely with a smirk.

You fumed with frustration as you struggled with his hold on you, your body bumping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter