Bubble Tea – Is it a Date?

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve

 

Bubble Tea – Is it a Date?

 

You and Lay were silently walking down the street to where the local bubble tea shop was found. It seemed like this street was popular since you kept passing students from your school, even some of your classmates. It was a nice day, you decided. It wasn’t so windy so your almond hair stayed perfectly in place, and the weather had cooled down substantially so that there was even a slight chill in the air. Goose bumps rose on your skin in confirmation of this as you shivered a tiny bit, you loved the cold.

Lay noticed your shiver and removed his arm from your shoulder. You looked to him in puzzlement, wondering if you had offended him somehow, but your cheeks coloured when you saw that he was removing his cardigan and handing it to you. “You’re cold, right?” He asked with a smile.

Oh my god my heart. “Ah, no it’s alright, just a bit chilly is all.” You laughed feverously and rubbed the back of your head. He was still standing there holding his cardigan out for you despite what you said, so you sighed in defeat and slipped it on. “Thanks Lay.” You mumbled with a smile as the sleeves fell over your hands. It smells nice.

He chuckled and rolled the sleeves up for you. You watched his smiling face. Why does he have such a pleasant atmosphere? He’s so…Mysterious…I wish he would talk a bit more.

“Well,” Lay interrupted your thoughts, “We’re here.”

“Oh that was fast- wait-” You looked around and realised something, “This isn’t the bubble tea shop…?” In front of you was an almost empty street comprised of vacant shops, one bakery and…Whatever the shop in front of you was- It was a plain brick building which appeared to have two stories, though it wasn’t very wide. It had a green sign with white writing but you couldn’t make out what it said, that was probably because it was written in Mandarin.

Lay chuckled again, thinking you were pretty adorable at the moment and took your hand, encouraging you to follow him into the building. You on the other hand were a bit sceptical.

He laughed now, “Oh come on, I’m not going to kidnap you- It’s a dance studio.”

“Ohhh!” You exclaimed in surprise, feeling guilty that you doubted him for a moment there. “Sorry.”

He shook his head, “Don’t worry, I should have told you. I just thought that since you always come to watch me in secret behind all those chairs, that you could watch me properly. I can even teach you a bit, if you would like.” He said sheepishly, a smile growing on his lips to reveal his dimple.

You smiled warmly. “Let’s go in.”

 

Meanwhile at the EXO household

Kris looked around the dinner table with a crease between his eyebrows, “Is it just me or are we missing someone?”

Tao nodded enthusiastically next to him in agreement, “Yeah yeah I thought so, too!”

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Seriously guys, it’s kind of a worry if you haven’t noticed that Lay isn’t here by now. We’re even eating dinner without him.” He said, motioning his chopsticks towards the food everyone was eating.

There was a series of ‘Ah’s and ‘Oh so that’s who was missing’ heard around the table before Suho finally got everyone to be quite. “Where did he go then?” Suho asked with worry, “Is he okay?”

“Oh I bet he’s doing just fine.” Kai sniggered.

“Huh?” Was heard around the table. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Baekhyun asked, also genuinely worried for Lay.

“Lay asked Saerom on a date.” Sehun Chuckled.

“What?!”

Kai laughed, “Probably banging right now.” Eunhee, who was visiting for the weekend, high-fived Kai with a smirk, “Good one.”

“Kai!” Mina shot him a disapproving look. “Don’t encourage him, Eunhee.”

“What’s banging mean?”

“It means , Tao.”

“Ahh Saerom! The one in my art class right?”

“You do art? Damn Kris I didn’t even know that.”

“You’re horrible at art.”

“Who’s Saerom?”

“Are they actually dating?”

“But I thought Luhan liked her.”

“Wasn’t she the one Luhan was dancing with?”

“How come only half of us know who Saerom is?”

“Is she hot?”

The noise was getting too much for Suho, his patience with them snapped. He slammed his drink down hard, causing everyone to be quiet and look in his direction. “Will everyone please shut up for five seconds?!”

There was complete silence.

“Damn, didn’t know the old grandpa had it in him.” Chen muttered to Xiumin, who rolled his eyes in response.

“Can someone who knows the full story and who knows who Saerom is, kindly, explain what’s happening?” Suho said and fell back in the chair, rubbing his temples, “Have a head ache already.”

Sehun, knowing no one was going to volunteer to tell the story, stood up and explained the situation. He cleared his throat. “Saerom, if you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter