You Just Activated My Trap Card

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen

 

You Just Activated My Trap Card

 

You struggled out the front door with two massive bags under your arms, they were both filled to the brim with clothes, shoes, make up, beauty products and swim wear. Just the essentials. You thought to yourself. You tried to wipe the sweat off your forehead with the back of your hand but you weren’t having much luck. The rain had stopped and the sun was starting to come out, it was getting pretty humid.

Luhan chuckled at you from where he was leaning against his yellow sports car.

You frowned, “Care to help?”

Luhan laughed at you, “I’d rather watch you struggle.”

“ing sadist.” You muttered under your breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing!”

You heaved a big sigh as you launched one of your bags into the boot of Luhan’s car.

Luhan saw you struggling with the other bag and rolled his eyes, snatching the bag out of your hands and lifting it into the car with ease, “You’re so weak.”

You stuck your tongue out at him like a child.

“You’re really going to wear that?” Luhan interrupted your childish antics with a hint of disapproval lining his tone, pointing at your outfit.

“Hm?” You looked down at your outfit; white skinny jeans and a yellow chiffon spaghetti strap shirt which reached the bottom of your ribs, exposing your stomach. “What’s wrong with it?” You asked innocently.

Luhan scoffed. “My bad, I forgot you were trying to impress Lay. Or was it Baekhyun this time?”

You frowned at his statement, “Can you just leave Lay out of this for once?” Figuring it would just be best not to bring Baekhyun into the mix as well.

“Oh so now you’re defending him, nice.”

“Ugh, you’re so annoying.” You said as you walked around him to open the passenger side door.

He grabbed your arm and yanked you back so that you crashed against his chest lightly, “You’re in love with me. Don’t even think about changing it.”

You decided to play along, your patience wearing thin as you were fed up with his possessive statements. “Yeah well, maybe I'll change my mind. Lay is pretty good at dancing and-” You stopped mid-sentence when you felt Luhan kiss the space next to your lips.

“If you mention Lay again, we won’t be doing any more of that.” He whispered in your ear, a pleasurable shiver going up your spine at his close proximity.

Your breath got lost somewhere as you tried to gather your thoughts. “A-Alright, I got it.” You muttered, trying to sound like you didn’t care but in reality you were weak in the knees.

Luhan saw through your bravo act and chuckled lightly, reaching around you to open the car door. “Your chariot awaits, my lady.”

You mumbled a small ‘Thank you’ as you got in, still trying to recover from your mini heart attack.

The car ride was silent but not exceptionally awkward. You couldn’t muster up a topic and Luhan didn’t seem to be in a very talkative mood, but you were reassured by the satisfied smile he had playing around his lips as he drove.

You perked up as a thought occurred to you, “Will I be sharing a room with Mina?” You asked.

Luhan nodded as he turned down a street, his speed lowering. “I think so, but,” He turned up a drive way and you gasped at the size of the house. It’s a ing mansion. “You’re always welcome to stay in my room for the night.” He smirked at you but it soon disappeared when he realised you weren’t paying attention.

“You live in that?”

He sighed at how easily you dismissed him but answered you anyway. “Yes. There are twelve of us, you know? Well, thirteen now that Mina lives with us.”

You couldn’t stop staring at the house. There had to be at least three levels, all had huge windows and numerous balconies. A lovely garden with tall trees and colourful flowers complimented the high white walls of the house. You smiled as your eyes scanned over the three big golden letters that read ‘EXO’. “It’s beautiful.”

Luhan shrugged, “I guess.”

“It’s just so big.” You murmured in awe as Luhan’s eyes darkened and a smirked appeared on his lips, “You know what else is big? My-”

Luckily for you, a tap on your window cut Luhan off. It was Baekhyun. He was waving at you from outside the car door with a big smile on his face, “Hey!” He greeted cheerfully.

You beamed and practically jumped out of the car, “Hey Baekhyun!” You opened your arms for a friendly hug, which he gladly accepted.

“ing Bacon.” Luhan muttered as he undid his seat belt and got out of the car, you were already walking up towards the house with Baekhyun. He grumpily followed the two of you, mumbling insults under his breath.

“How long have you all been together for?” You asked Baekhyun out of curiosity as you walked along the stone pathway leading to the front door.

“Well,” He started, “Kai, Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun and I have been friends since I can remember.  And when Kai’s parents died when he was young he was left alone in this house most of time. A few years past and we moved in with him, we met the others along the way and Kai took them in as well.” He concluded with a smile, it was a lot for you take in and a part of you wondered if it was really okay to know all of that about Kai’s personal life. “Of course,” Baekhyun added, “It wasn’t as simple as I made it out to be, but that’s the easiest way to explain it.”

Luhan had caught up to you by this stage, “Why don’t you just go ahead and give her my underwear size. Does she have to know everything?”

Baekhyun dismissed Luhan with a shrug, “She’s going to be your girlfriend soon so I don’t see a problem.”

You giggled and Luhan rolled his eyes, “Tch. Whatever.”

The three of you had finally reached the house, Baekhyun was the one to open the door for you with a polite smile. Luhan watched him in suspicion with narrowed eyes.

You walked in and gasped. It was stunning. Everything looked exceptionally and delicately fashionable, from the gleaming tiled floor covered in loving throw rugs to the sheer curtains billowing like mist on the wall of the huge windows. “It’s beautiful.” You murmured in awe.

Baekhyun draped an arm over your shoulder, “I’m glad you like it. I had the exact same reaction when I first came in.” He chuckled, remembering the good old days when everyone got along.

“Hands off.” Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter