Boyfriend 

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: **cough** ual themes **cough cough** please feel free to skip if uncomfortable. 

 

Chapter Thirty 

 

Boyfriend 

 

You stared at Luhan's face with your mouth wide open in shock and disbelief. Had you heard wrong? Did Luhan just tell you that he loves you? You couldn't respond, you could hardly think, your mind was an endless blur of emotion. Luhan loves me? 

"Saerom?" Luhan called you, shaking your shoulder lightly after your silence was taking too long, "Are you okay?" He grew nervous, his eyebrows furrowing in worry. Was she having second thoughts? 

You swallowed, a dry lump forming in your throat as your eyes began to swell with an emotional moisture. "You love me?" You croaked, unable to clear your voice. How long had you been waiting for this day? How long were you waiting to hear those words? You didn't know. 

Luhan chuckled at your response, "Yeah, I love you." He felt surprisingly good to finally get it off his chest, it felt good to finally be aware, to be free to feel what he wanted to feel. To be honest with himself. He watched your cheeks fill with heat, a content smile spreading across his lips. "So pretty." He murmured, your cheek. 

You placed your hand over his, feeling so happy that you didn't know such an emotion existed. "Thank you, Luhan. Thank you." You took his hand and kissed the inside of it. 

"No," Luhan said, taking the necklace from the box, "Thank you. I know you've been waiting a long time." 

"Very long time." You corrected with a small chuckle, turning so that he could clasp the necklace around your neck. 

"Mmm." Luhan hummed when you turned back to face him, "Beautiful..." He murmured, his fingers tracing against your neck where your necklace was. So smooth and pale... 

You shivered under his touch.The last time someone had called you beautiful was- Lay. You visibly flinched from having Lay's face invade your thoughts at this particular moment. How glad you were that Luhan didn't possess any psychic abilities. You felt a little bit angry with yourself, this moment would have been perfect if it wasn't for your intrusive thoughts. Why, of all people, did you have you to think of Lay. You were so happy, so happy that Luhan had finally told you his true feelings. Why did you have to go and make yourself all confused. 

You grabbed Luhan's hand, stopping him mid trace. "Luhan." You whispered desperately. That's enough, Lay. "I love you. I want to make this work, no matter what." And you really meant it. 

Luhan chuckled, "I know." 

And then, finally, your thoughts of Lay were put to rest when you felt Luhan press his lips against yours. It was different this time, you noticed, you could feel the emotion and passion behind his kisses, you could feel his sincerity. Well, at lest you thought you did. You hadn't realised that you were waiting for his kiss until you noticed that you were kissing him back so eagerly, like you were try to prove something. 

Luhan seemed to notice your eagerness and smirked into the kiss, his tongue sliding past your lips earning a small gasp from you. Luhan hummed in pleasure and softly pushed you back against the bed, his body hovering over yours. 

You were starting to become breathless and Luhan must of known this because his lips detached from yours, instead moving his delightful kisses to your neck. He softly on one particular spot and you let out a small moan. Embarrassed, you quickly covered your mouth, suddenly ashamed that that noise had come from you. 

Luhan grabbed your wrist, removing your hand from your mouth, "Don't," He whispered against the skin of your neck, his kisses slowly moving downwards, "I want to hear them." 

Oh my god. Is this it? I did say we could try once he realised his feelings – but right now? Really? 

Luhan confirmed your thoughts when his trail of kisses reached the rise of your s, his tongue swiping out every now and then, leaving small marks on your chest. Even though he told you not to, you tried your best to muffle your moans, this sensation was so new to you, you didn't know what to do. 

Oh god, oh god, oh god.  

"You're so beautiful." He murmured again, his lips coming back up to meet yours as he settled himself more firmly between your legs. 

You didn't know what to say, and if you did, you didn't think you would be able to speak you were that embarrassed, heart beating loud and fast, you were sure it was going to pop through your chest and hit him in the face. Though, you still continued to kiss him back. Letting your eyes close as you became aware of Luhan's warm hands at the side of your waist, gently slipping under the fabric of your white tank stop. 

He's just teasing. He's just teasing. You assured yourself, feeling Luhan's hand roaming underneath your shirt freely, getting higher and higher. Just teasing – You suddenly gasped. Luhan's hand had rached it's goal, his warm hand slid over your and he smirked at your reaction, cupping it firmly. "No bra, Saerom? How naughty." 

"L-Luhan--" But his hands didn't move and Luhan let out a small moan at the sound of his name leaving your lips. Your face was bright red and you were somewhat frantic, where you about to lose your ity on a school night, with your parents in the next room? Luhan's lips found yours once again. 

You gasped again when you felt Luhan's hips grind against you, feeling something hard press into you. You turned your head to the side to pull away from Luhan's kiss. This has to stop. 

You took a deep breath to calm yourself. "Luhan," You whispered, knowing that he would hear you, "Not now..." 

Luhan had moved back to your neck. "Then when?" He growled impatiently, biting down. 

You bit your lip, removing his hand from your with some difficulty, you could tell he didn't want to stop, but you knew he would. "When my parents aren't in the next room." 

"Ugh," Luhan sighed, removing his weight from you. "But I want you. I want to do this with the person I love." He finally looked into your eyes and you shivered. They were dark with passion and love, but most of all they were wild with desire. 

You sighed, tracing his eger expression with your fingertips, even now he looked angelic. "I want you, too." You admitted, it wasn't like you didn't want to. "But we're in my parents house," You explained, "And we have school tomorrow. It's not very..." You trailed off, trying to find the right words, "Romantic." You concluded.

Luhan couldn't help the amused smile that tugged at the corner of his lips, "Romantic?" He quirked an eyebrow, "You prefer the roses leading to bed type, huh?"  

You hit his shoulder, rolling your eyes, "It doesn't have to be like that. I just don't want it to be like this." 

"Alright, alright." He chuckled, rolling off you to lay on his side. "We'll go somewhere special, somewhere romantic." 

You sighed in content, glad that he could accept your feelings to wait. You rolled over so that your back was to him. "Sounds good. Thank you for understanding." 

"Mmhm." Luhan hummed, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Anything for you." 

You chuckled, closing your eyes, "Good night, Luhan." 

"Good night, Saerom." 

-- 

 

"HE WHAT?!" 

You were currently in P.E with Mina and Eunhee, the only class you had with them as P,E lessons had now been separated by gender, girls in one class, boys in the other. You had started telling Mina and Eunhee about last night. You most couldn't believe it yourself, if it wasn't for waking up to Luhan this morning you were sure you would of passed it off as a dream. 

"He said he loved me." You repeated with a dreamy smile, "He really said it." 

Mina let out a small, excited squeal. "This is just perfect! Show me the necklace!" Beside her, Eunhee was still in shock, open wide and her eyes blank. 

You nodded and Mina dropped her badminton bat, shuffling over to you and examining the silver necklace around your neck with careful hands. 

"Wah..." She let out in awe, "It's beautiful." 

You giggled, "Open it." 

She did as she was told and she gasped, "No way! That's way too cute for Luhan!" 

Eunhee finally snapped out her daze and came bounding over to you, "Let me see that." She huffed, scooting Mina over so she could examine it herself. She squinted at the small inscription. "Uhh... What does that say?" 

"Wo ai ni." Giggled Mina as your cheeks flushed, "It means 'I love you'." 

Eunhee rolled her eyes, "It is cute." She begrudgingly admitted with a disapproving frown on her pretty face. 

You could sense there was more that she wanted to say, "But?" You urged with an amused smile. 

"He's a dickhead." She stated flatly, her hand waving around dramatically as her almond locks lightly bounced, "If he thinks all his problems can be solved by a shiny necklace then he's got a lot coming for him."  

You sighed and Mina rolled her eyes, "Saerom wants to be with Luhan, Eunhee." She reminded Euhee with a stern glance which roughly translated to; 'don’t you mess this moment up for her or I'll kick your '. 

However, Eunhee was stubborn. "He ain't ." She huffed, but you could tell that her rant was coming to an end. "He has a lot to prove, I don't trust him." 

"Alright, alright." You rolled your eyes, slinging and arm over Eunhee's shoulder, "I'll be on guard, I promise." You could sit around and be angry with Eunhee's blunt words but you knew that was just her way of expressing her care for you, she was just worried and you respected that. Eunhee was a dear friend, and you knew she wouldn't hurt you. 

Eunhee sighed, she really was worried. "Next thing you know she'll be telling us that she's not a anymore." 

You cleared your throat awkwardly, fiddling with the end of your skirt nervously. "Well..." All those moments with Luhan last night seemed to all flash back at once, his intense gaze, his touch, his kisses, his hands. You blushed. 

Eunhee's expression turned cold in an instant, she picked up her badminton bat. "I'll kill him." 

"Oh put that down Eunhee, you were the one who encouraged her to do it in the first place." Mina pointed out, snatching Eunhee's bat in case she had and the courage to find Luhan and use it. 

Eunhee scoffed, "That was before he began acting like a dickhead!" 

"Guys, guys!" Coming back to reality, you took the bat away from Mina and placed it on the ground, "We didn't do anything, yet. Just...He made himself pretty clear about what he wants." 

"You see that," Eunhee was getting riled up again, "Peer pressure. He's acting like he can get whatever he wants just because he is her boyfriend." 

You couldn't help but laugh this time and so did Mina, you pinched Eunhee's cheeks. "You're just so cute when you're mad." 

"Shut up," Eunhee mumbled, embarrassed, "You sound like Sehun."   

--

Crap, crap, crap. Thanks to all that gossiping with Mina and Eunhee, you were now late for your next class; Advanced Art. It was your favouite subject by far, not to mention that you were incredibly good at it, but it was a really hard class to get into. Not because of your skill level, but because of your father. He almost had a fit when you tried to explain that you wanted to pursue art as a career, either as a makeup artist or even an art teacher. You didn't know the specifics yet, but you knew you wanted it to be in that field. But your father just couldn't understand; 'Art?! What good will art do you? Do you think I sent you to that school for the art?' You sighed. If it wasn't for your mother's interjection you knew you wouldn't have been able to land a spot in this class. 

A class that you were ten minutes late for. 

At last you had finally reached your classroom, you wasted no time in opening the door and bounding in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter