Irratation

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Three

 

Irratation

 

By the time you had gotten downstairs for breakfast, there were only three people left waiting; Kai, Sehun and Lay. The three looked up from their breakfast as you, Eunhee and Mina entered the room.

You frowned as you looked around and noticed that Luhan was nowhere in sight. “Where’s Luhan?” You asked, trying to sound casual but ultimately coming off as suspicious, considering his weird behaviour this morning. However you were left feeling ignored as your two friends were already loved up with their boyfriends. You rolled your eyes and sat down next to Lay with a huff. Even though there was a moment between you and Lay this morning, you decided to put it behind you. I won’t be able to move forward with Lay if I keep on acting awkward around him. I have to get back to how I was with him before. Despite everything, I don’t want to lose him as a friend.

He chuckled at your expression. “Luhan’s just helping the others pack the car up for the trip.”

“Oh, yeah.” You perked up a little bit, “You guys could have told me we’re going to a lake. I would have packed better clothes.”

Lay shrugged as he handed you a piece of toast and a jar of strawberry jam, “Everything looks great on you.”

You let out a small chuckle at his flirting antics. “I mean suitable for camping. I can’t really do much in heels, can I?”

Lay grinned crookedly at you, his cute dimples on display as you bit down into your toast, “I guess not.”

“Idiot.” You muttered with a smile.

“Hey, Yixing,” Someone called from the front door, you guessed it was Kris, “Can you bring the rest of the bags out?”

“Sure thing.” Lay called back as he stood up, picking up his and your dishes, “You ready to go?” He asked.

You ignored his question. “Yixing?” Your eyebrows raised with curiosity as you leaned forward, resting your chin on your palm.

“I guess you could say that’s my real name.” Lay said as he walked to the kitchen with you following behind him.

“You guess?” You prompted.

Lay placed the dishes in the sink and turned to face you with a small smile playing around his lips, “Well, it is my real name. I just don’t like people calling me that, unless...” He trailed off as he walked towards you.

“Unless it’s me calling you Yixing. You would like that, right?” You guessed with a smirk.

Lay gasped in mock surprise, “Isn’t that a bit over confident to assume such a thing?”

You shrugged, your mood playful. “It’s not over confident if I’m right…Or am I wrong?”

Lay laughed again and shook his head in amazement, “Nah, you’re right.” He said as he ruffled your hair.

“Of course I am.” You said smugly before you turned around, wanting to make a dramatic exit but were ultimately left looking like a fool when you bumped into a familiar chest.

“Saerom.” Luhan said strictly without looking at you, eyes glaring at Lay.

“Y-Yeah?” You squeaked back, feeling like you had just been caught doing something you shouldn’t have been doing.

“Eunhee’s car is out the front. You better get in it.” He said sternly again, eyes still not shifting from Lay.

You ducked your head low and fled the scene, not wanting to wait around and see what would happen if you didn’t do as he said. But I wasn’t doing anything wrong. You said to yourself. We were just talking like friends.

Once Luhan was sure you were gone, he started his frim talk with Lay. “That’s my girlfriend you were flirting with.” His tone icy and sharp.

Lay was just as defensive; he was not going to let Luhan push him around and he wanted Luhan to know where he stood. “Yeah, your girlfriend was flirting with me. What about it?”

“She wasn’t!” Luhan snapped, his fist curling into an angry ball.

“If you don’t think so then why did you come in here all paranoid throwing the word ‘flirting’ around?” Lay challenged with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Because,” Luhan started as he walked angrily towards Lay, “I know you like her! You’re just playing dirty.”

“Yeah?” Lay prompted, “Well you said, and I quote, ‘she doesn’t mean anything special to me’.” He said as he mimicked Luhan’s voice. “And now, what? She’s your girlfriend? Don’t talk to me about playing dirty.”

Luhan was starting to boil over with anger. Who cares if he lied before, you are his girlfriend now so it shouldn’t matter what he said or did before, right? Well, that’s what Luhan believed anyway.

“Nobody,” Said an angry voice behind Luhan and Lay, “Should be playing any sort of games with Saerom’s feelings.” Standing in the kitchen doorway was an irritated Eunhee with a stern expression on her face, flanking behind her was a cautious Sehun who awkwardly greeted the two of them.

Luhan rubbed the back on his head in a stressful manner. “I’m not playing any games. Lay’s just being a .”

Lay shot him a deadly glare but decided he had had enough arguing for one morning. “Whatever, I’m done with you. I’ll see you all at the lake house in a few hours.” He stormed out of the kitchen, not forgetting to purposely barge into Luhan’s shoulder on the way out.

Sehun sighed as he moved out of the way so Lay could pass. “What’s going on between you two? Or more like you three since this appears to be about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter