Double the L's, Double the Trouble

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Two

 

Double the L's, Double the Trouble

 

Luhan shut his bedroom door behind you and locked it with a small click. Your back was facing him as you tried to focus on other things that didn’t cause your mind to wander in inappropriate directions. His room was clean, not a speck of dust to be found, but there were things out of place- from pencils and workbooks sprawled across his desk, a few bits of clothing scatted around the floor, and his closet door left hanging open. It was a bit strange that the things out of place looked so neat, as if the pencils or clothes were placed differently the room would be lacking something.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind and shivered when you heard Luhan chuckle in your ear. “Why are you spacing out for?”

“I-I’m not.” You stuttered, you face beginning to redden at where all this could lead to. Luhan was full of hormones this evening and you didn’t think he was going to stop now.

As if on que with your thoughts, Luhan planted soft butterfly kisses along your neck. “I can think of something much better to do.” He mumbled as he continued his line of kisses, stopping to stoke his finger over the mark he had made on your neck earlier that day.

You tried your best to keep your breathing under control. “L-Like what?” You wanted to slap yourself for falling into his trap but at the same time you didn’t want his lips to leave your skin.

Luhan smirked, satisfied that you were under his spell. “Well, why don’t we go over to the bed and find out?”

Your eyes widened as you looked over to his neatly made bed and grew hot when you realised what he was implying the two of you were going to do on that bed. You gulped and wiggled out of his arms. You weren’t ready for this. You laughed nervously, “Ha-ha well… I’m not that tired yet so I’m just gonna go into Mina’s room and see how-”

You were cut off by Luhan’s finger on your lips. You were facing him now and you could finally look into his eyes. They appeared darker than usual and flamed with a deep desire you hadn’t seen before. “Saerom…” He sighed and your cheek, removing his finger from your lips. “You can trust me.”

You couldn’t reply, this was mostly due to the fact that Luhan leaned in and kissed you, but even if he hadn’t you weren’t sure what you would have said anyway. You wanted to trust him, but there was something deep inside you that thought otherwise.

Luhan wasted no time in snaking his tongue past your lips and gliding it against yours. Despite your conflicted feelings, you sighed into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Luhan took this as a sign to go further and slid his hands under your shirt while he busied himself with kissing a certain spot on your neck.

You blushed as a gasp escaped your lips from the feeling of Luhan’s hands on your body, you could feel yourself getting more nervous by the second- not the good type of nervous, it was an uncomfortable feeling. “L-Luhan.” You mumbled weakly, your voice being lost with this new feeling of uncertainty that you hadn’t experienced before.

Luhan was far beyond nervous, he was eager and wanted more. He took your words for pleasure and pulled your hips to his before he let out a small moan, beginning to become inpatient as he pushed you onto the bed and took off your shirt in one swift movement. He stopped kissing you to look down at your body with lustful eyes. You had covered yourself with your arms as you attempted, once again, to tell him to stop, but he wasn’t hearing you and placed your arms above your head and his lips.

Luhan leaned in again to kiss you but stopped when he saw your distraught expression.

“Luhan, no.” You said louder this time as you struggled with his grip. Hot, embarrassed tears threating to fall.

Luhan had finally heard you and he released you immediately. “Saerom.” His voice was filled with regret and shame. “Saerom, I’m so sorry- I didn’t- I’m sorry.” He handed you back your shirt and leaned back so he was no longer on top of you. “Did I hurt you?”

You put your shirt back on and took few deep breaths to calm yourself down, taking Luhan’s hand in yours when you saw his pained expression. “It’s ok…I just,” You paused. “I’m just not ready to do that stuff with you, yet.”

Luhan sighed and kissed your forehead softly, “I’m sorry. I should have stopped sooner.”

You shook your head, feeling completely embarrassed. “I’m sorry too…I just…want it to be real first.” You looked at your hands so you didn’t have to meet his gaze.

Luhan raised a confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter