Truth or Dare 

Ignorance Is A Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27  

 

Truth or Dare 

 

 

Chen's extravagant interruption had made you notice just how hungry you were, so after Mina and Eunhee got dressed, you all went down to get some breakfast before Chen could finish rounding everyone up for the big game of truth or dare. 

Of course, you were left feeling a bit awkward and lonely once you reached the bottom of the stairs as your two friends ran off happily to their boyfriends. Greeting them with morning hugs and kisses. You sighed, looking over to the empty seat next to Luhan. Just one glance at him at him and you knew he was still angry, he was virtually stabbing at his cereal, a clear frown evident on his face. 

You took a deep breath in and walked over to him, swallowing your pride as you prepared to apologise. Well, not really apologise. It's not my fault he can't keep it in his pants. I just want to....  clear the water. 

"Hey." You greeted as you sat down next to him at the huge table. Luckily, the two of you were seated at the very end so you could have some privacy. Though every now and then Sehun would poke his end up from his conversation with Eunhee and look at Luhan. 

"Hey." Luhan muttered, not looking up from his cereal as he continued sulking like a child. 

You rolled your eyes, "Luhan." 

"What?" 

You sighed, "Can we just move on from this?" 

Luhan finally looked up from his cereal to look at you, you were shocked to find that his eyes portrayed hurt, "Move on from rejecting me? Sure thing, go ahead." 

Bewildered, you gasped. "Rejected?" You repeated, "You think I rejected you- oh, Luhan." You giggled. How cute. 

Luhan looked up at you again, gritting his teeth. "It's not funny idiot." 

You bit your lip to stop yourself from laughing. "Sorry." 

Ugh. Luhan internally groaned. She looks so cute when she does that. "Whatever." He muttered. 

You knew how to play this, you knew Luhan well enough to know exactly what would cheer him up. You scanned the room to make sure no one was watching, "Really, sorry." You whispered into his ear. 

Luhan swallowed hard, trying to resist the sudden urge to grab you and pin you down on the table in front of everyone. He knew what you were trying to do, but all the same he sat there and let you do it.  

You tried to hide your victorious smile, you were halfway there. "I do want to do it with you." You murmured as you softly kissed his neck, sending a pleasurable shiver up his spine, "Just not yet." You said, smirking as Luhan's breathing was starting to pick up before you softly bit down on his neck, "Can't you wait for me?" You murmured again. 

"." Luhan hissed, you were driving him crazy. He pulled your head back from his neck and looked into your eyes which were running wild with mischief. So she does want me. He was satisfied, "I'll wait." He agreed, "But just let me have this moment." He said in a rush before his lips came down on to yours, hard and rough. "You're such a tease." He groaned before kissing you again. You smirked against his lips in triumph. 

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat, interrupting your intimate moment. 

You separated from Luhan so fast you were surprised you didn't get whiplash, you had almost fallen off your chair. 

"Good morning Saerom, Luhan." Lay nodded to both of you before sitting down directly across from you, cereal bowl in hand. "Mind if I sit here?" 

"S-Sure, that's fine." You said awkwardly while at the same time, Luhan had replied with, "No, go away." A sharp look in his eye. 

You gave Luhan a stern look to which he rolled his eyes, "Fine. Have a seat."  

Lay sent a wink and a toothy grin your way, "Thank you." 

"So," Lay started, trying to clear the awkward and tense atmosphere, "Are you both going to be playing truth or dare?" 

You piped up with a small smile, "Yeah!" You said eagerly, trying not to be awkward. You hadn't spoken to Lay since that night at the party. "I haven't played that in ages." 

"Great," Lay smiled in return, "I guess I can finally ask why you've been avoiding me the whole two weeks." 

Your mouth hung open in shock, a pink tint crawling up your cheeks in shame. It was true, you had been avoiding him. Only because you didn't know what to say, he saw such a vulnerable side to you last time. Since then, every time you've made eye contact with him there's been an unexplainable spark. You felt so exposed, like he could look straight through you. 

Next to you, Luhan snorted. "While we're at it, I'll ask what's up Sehun's . He's been avoiding me since then, too." 

"Interesting..." Lay narrowed his eyes, but cleared his expression when he stood up, empty cereal bowl in hand. "Guess we'll find out soon enough, right Saerom?" He sent you another polite smile before he walked away. 

You stood up as well, "W-Wait-" 

But someone had grabbed your arm, Luhan yanked you back down into your seat. "You're my girlfriend, remember? Don't go running after other guys." 

You sighed, "You know it's not like that." 

"Do I?" Challenged Luhan, "It's already suspicious enough that you've been avoiding him." 

You rolled your eyes, "You're the one who said 'stay away from him'." 

Luhan opened his mouth to (probably argue) say something else but was promptly interrupted by Chen alerting everyone that the game was going to begin, 

"We'll talk about this later." Luhan assured before he held out his hand for you, a small smile playing on his lips, "This should be interesting." 

 

 

-- 

 

 

"Get the off me or I swear -" 

"What? What are you gonna do?" 

"Chen! Why the are we in such a small room?" 

"Actually, I kind of like us being close together-" 

"Shut up, Suho. You're the only one who's enjoying this." 

"Ugh, this is so gay." 

"Sounds like it's just your type of activity then." 

"Shut the hell up Luhan, I'll deck you in front of everyone." 

"Ooh I'm so scared." 

"Get the off my foot, Tao." 

"Ugh, your is my face Kris." 

"Like I said, just your type of activity then." 

"ING FIGHT ME, LUHAN. RIGHT NOW, LET'S GO." 

 

"CAN EVERYONE JUST SIT THE DOWN???!" Eunhee screamed at the top her lungs, her chest heaving up and down with impatience. The whole room fell silent, eyes wide with shock and bodies frozen in place. "Everyone agreed to play this stupid  game so everyone grow a pair of balls and deal with the small space." Everyone unfroze and silently sat down with the limited amount of room they had. "Bunch of I swear." She muttered to herself as she sat down next to Sehun, who was grinning at her proudly. 

Chen cleared his throat, "Ahem, well alright, so," He pulled an empty bottle from his jacket, "This is how it's going to work; we're going to spin the bottle in the middle of the circle and whoever it points at has to choose either truth or dare-" 

"How do we pick the person who asks the question?" Tao asked curiously 

"If you had let me finish, Tao, I would continue to say that – whoever wants to dare or ask that person a truth, all they have to do is put their hand up. Whoever's hand goes up first gets to pick the dare or truth." 

"Everyone ok with that?" He asked after a moment of silence, a series of head nods and 'yeah's' were heard. 

"Ok, without further ado, let the games begin!" Chen grinned as he spun the bottle in the middle of the circle 

Everyone watched with suspense as the bottle finally started to slow down after Chen's powerful spin. Passing over Xiumin, Baekhyun, Sehun, Eunhee and finally stopping at.... 

"Dare!" Mina cheered with a brave smile. Your heart warmed at the sight. "She's so cute." You muttered to Luhan who chuckled at you in return. 

Kai's hand shot up first in the crowd. 

Chen rolled his eyes, "Go on then Kai, give her a dare." 

"Mina," Kai said with a smirk, "I dare you to kiss me." 

The room was suddenly filled with complaints and annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter