Chapter 8

You're the cause of this

The cafe is doing fine. Customers go in and out.

And I was bombarded by my friends the other day with questions.

 

Flashback

 

‘Sorry I was late guys.’  I apologize while I took my seat.

Everyone stopped on what they were doing and send me a scrutinizing look.

 

‘Chill guys, I had just forgotten the time.’ I said while putting my defensive hands on hoping they won’t ask for more information.

‘And why is that so?’ Haola asks furthermore. This is what I‘m saying. I mentally kicked myself.

‘Erm... I- uh.... I just ge-‘ Shairah cut me off.

‘She runs away with Luhan when they finished their work, and she didn’t even bid good bye to me.’ She pouts.

 

This caught all their attention.

‘And who the heck is Luhan?’ Hanna folded her book.

‘Luhan is his partner for the project.’ Shairah answered again while doing hand quotation in the word project.

‘He’s my friend.’ I simply answered.

‘Friend? I thought you’re awkward with strangers, girl.’ Naila shoot me a sly look.

This girl! I wonder what’s running inside her mind

 

‘Soon to be boyfriend; you must say.’ Haola ‘corrected’ me.

‘Change topics guys.’ I suggested but it was an epic fail because they get more curious on whom the heck Luhan is.

 

‘I’ll introduce him to you guys. You just wait.’ I wrap up the conversation.

 

End of Flashback

 

I laugh as I remember the incident that day.

My friends are surely unique.

‘You’re going crazy, aren’t you?’ Someone said behind me and it turn out to be Haola.

‘Aniyo.’ I replied.

‘Who’s going cra-cra-crazy?’ Naila butted in AGAIN.

‘No one.’ We chorused.

Haola and I look at each other and chuckles afterwards.

‘You meanie!!! You’ll regret this!’ And she gets back to the kitchen where she belongs. LOL.

I then high-fived my buddy.

 

 

The girls and I had stopped at a convenience store to buy our necessities.

I was looking through the ramen aisle when I heard Haola yell at the other side of the store.

I rushed to see what happened.

 

Haola’s POV

 

I was looking for my favorite pepero stick and candies when I saw this very big candy at the top of the shelf. I took the stool at the corner of the store and positioned myself to get the delicious looking candy.

I was about to grab it when a guy took hold of it easily.

 

‘Woah! This is what I’m looking for! Perfect!’ The guy said and was about to leave.

‘Yah! You jerk! I saw that first!!!!!!’ I yelled my frustration out.

The guy blinks at me innocently.

‘Oh, I didn’t saw you there.’ He said that set my brain in hell.

‘Sorry but I was the one who got it first.’ He said and the jerk stuck his tongue out.

 

I fight for the delicious big candy and tried to snatch it from the jerk but it was an epic fail because he was too tall compared to my height.

 

‘UNNIE!!!!!!’ I then called for my friends.

I smirk when I saw them pop out at my sides.

My smirk grew bigger when I saw the jerk’s eyes became huge.

 

‘What happened?’ Shairah unnie asks me.

‘That jerk took my candy.’ I shed a crocodile tear.

‘Yah! This is not yet yours because you haven’t paid for it.’ The jerk defended himself.

‘But I’m the one who saw it first! I was about to get it when you took it using your stupid height.’ I retort back.

‘Your height is the stupid one because you had to used that stool to get this candy. Mehrong.’ Then he stuck his tongue out. My blood suddenly boils.

‘You didn’t just said that you moron, jerk!’ I kicked him in his shin. Take that. Bleh

I smirked when I saw him crouch in pain.

I heard my friends gasped behind me.

 

Your POV

 

I run to where I heard Haola and I saw her kicked someone in the groin.

I gasped when I realized what she had done. Ouch! That must hurt badly.

 

‘Hey what happened here?’ We heard someone came and it turn out to be Luhan.

Then who is the guy that crouches on the ground?

 

‘Sehun! What happened?’ I was shock when I heard him call the ‘guy’ Sehun.

 

‘OMO!’ a gasp escapes my mouth.

‘Haola, you had just kicked Oh Sehun. Luhan’s friend.’ I whispered to her.

She then shot me an alarming look that suddenly change into her sly look afterwards.

 

I help Luhan to make Sehun stand up. He was shock when he saw me but thank me afterwards.

 

‘Farisha, You know them?’ Hanna asks in disbelief. I nodded.

‘This is Luhan and this is Sehun.’ I explained and I saw their eyes go huge.

‘Noona, that witch is your friend??’ Sehun asks while pointing to Haola.

I look at Haola and saw her controlling her temper.

Oh crap! This will be a long night.

I face palmed myself.

 

‘yah! Give my candy back!!!!!’ Sehun suddenly yelled. It scares the crap out of us.

Haola ignored him and proceeded to go to the counter to pay for the candy.

 

Luhan, my friends and I tried to pacify the still remorseful Sehun.

‘There’s still a pepero Sehun. It’s way better than the candy.’ I said for the umpteenth time hoping to make Sehun feel better but it was still in vain.

 

‘NOOO!!!! I WANT THE CANDY BACK!!!!!’ He cried.

My friends look at me with ‘what-the-hell-is-this-guy’ look.

‘We’ll go for bubble tea later.’ Luhan said and this caught Sehun attention.

‘Really hyung? Pinky promise?’ He then goes happy. Such a bipolar. I chuckles.

‘Neh. Just behave.’ Luhan then patted the younger’s hair and the latter obediently nodded.

 

 

‘Sorry for what had happened a while ago.’ I apologize to Sehun and Luhan in behalf of my friend.

‘We must also apologize too.’ Luhan says only to have Sehun snorts at this. ‘No way.’ I heard him mutter.

‘Behave’ that is only what it takes to shut him up.  I really salute Luhan for this.

‘By the way, meet my friends, Hanna, Naila and Shairah. Haola is the one who ....’ I introduced them to one another. I didn’t continue what I was saying for I know that they had comprehended it.

 

‘Your names are difficult to memorize.’ Luhan joked.

‘And guys, these are Luhan and Sehun.’ They bowed back.

‘What a weird way to get to know each other.’ Shairah smiles. I chuckle beside her while nodding, agreeing to what she had alleged.

 

‘By the way, we shall go ahead now. Just be careful everyone.’ And we bid each other a good bye.

‘He’s cute.’ Naila squeals beside me.

 

No One’s POV

 

Haola was waiting for her friends outside the convenience store, enjoying her big candy.

She heard the convenience store’s door opened and she glance back only to spot Sehun and Luhan came out. Sehun stuck his tongue out and Haola did the same.

 

After a while, her friends came out of the convenience store.

 

‘Do you know who did you exchange blows with a while ago?’ Hanna asks her. She only shook her head even though she really knows who the heck they were.

‘They were Farisha’s acquaintance. The one you kicked is Sehun and the other one is Luhan.’ Shairah voiced out.

‘That’s good.’ Came her respond.

We only shook our head knowing what’s going inside her head. This girl....

 

 

 

(A/n: how is it so far? any comments, suggestions??)