Chapter 7

You're the cause of this

Your POV

 

Luhan and I are silently working for our project.

We’re almost finish with it and we only had to put shades on to some parts.

 

 Few more minutes had passed and....

 

‘Yay!!!! We’re finish!’ I happily cheer as I look at our finish product.

Luhan was going down the ladder and stood beside me.

 

‘Uwah! I didn’t expect it to look like this.’ He muses.

‘Me too.’ I said still admiring our work.

 

‘Wanna grab some drinks?’ He offered.

‘You’ll pay?’ I ask

He nodded and ruffles my hair. I suddenly blush.

 

‘But we shall clean this first.’ I said to get rid of the sudden feeling.

He flashes me an okay sign.

 

 

We were seated at one of the benches near the soccer field.

With our drinks in our hands, we were watching the players run after the ball at the soccer field.

It was silent for a moment when Luhan suddenly stood up and shout in joy with his fist pump up.

 

‘Wooh!!! That was a great goal.’ I chuckle when I realized that he was fanboying at the game.

‘I didn’t know that you like soccer.’ I said while looking at him.

He settled himself back at his seat and scratched his nape shyly.

‘Well, I don’t like soccer.’ I look at him skeptically.

‘But I love soccer.’ My mouth forms into ‘O’.

 

‘Actually, I’m an avid fan of soccer and I’m hook with the Manchester United.’ I can see his eyes glistened as he spoke about soccer. He kept on talking about soccer but I didn’t even felt myself getting bored at the topic even though I’m not that much into sport.

 

‘Say, why didn’t join them?’ I pointed to the players that were now taking their breaks.

‘I was late notified that’s why.’ I saw him get sad. He really loves soccer that much, I observed.

 

‘Don’t worry, there’s still a chance for everything right? Maybe next time, you’ll be one of them.’ I cheer him.

‘And you’ll be my number one fan?’ He playfully asks me.

‘We can never tell~’ I sing song giving him back the playful look.

‘You’ll be my number one fan whether you like it or you really like it.’ He grins at me.

‘I guess, ‘yes’ is not accepted.’ I feigned remorse.

He stuck his tongue out.

 

 

After a few moments, the atmosphere had become silent between the two of us. It was that type of silence that is not an awkward but a comfortable one.

 

‘Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ and the silence was wrecked buy a guy who was running to us.

‘Oof! Yah! Sehun! C-can’t b-breathe!!’ Luhan flails his hands up in the air.

‘We’re looking for you and you’re just here!’ the guy pouts at Luhan.

What the hell??

I saw the face of the guy who randomly hugs Luhan and I recognize him.

He saw me too and he seems to recognize me too.

 

‘Hello!’ he greeted and his eyes turn into crescent.

I greeted back.

 

After a few moments, 8 more guys had arrived and greeted Luhan.

I stood up from my seat and was planning to escape without them getting noticed until I heard some one spoke to me.

 

‘Who are you?’ this scary looking guy asks me that cause them all to look at me.

I back out getting scared by the way he looks at me.

He has fierce looking eyes that were dark.

 

‘Hey Tao! Don’t scare my friend.’ Luhan went to my side.

Then, the Tao guy pouts.

 

What the heck? Are they bipolar or something??

 

‘By the way guys, meet my friend, Farisha. Farisha meet my friends.’ He said pointing at his friends.

 

I look at the guys and notice them all looking familiar.

Well, they’re always at the cafe.

I mentally hit myself.

 

But the two of them caught my attention, the giant guy who bump me at the cafeteria the other day and the puppy looking guy. They wave at me and I bowed acknowledging them.

 

‘Hi Farisha!!! Are you my noona or dongsaeng?’ the guy who arrived first asks me.

‘Well, how old are you?’ I asks him.

‘I turmed 19 last April.’

‘Well, I’m your noona then by a a year and few months.’ He pouts.

‘I thought I’ll have a dongsaeng.’ This guy is too cute. I am tempted to pinch his cheeks.

 

‘Sehunnie, introduce your self then.’ Luhan said

 

‘Annyeong noona! I am Oh Sehun. The handsome maknae.’ I resisted the urge to pinch the cheeks of this cute creature in front of me.

 

‘I am Kim Jongin but you can call me ‘mine’.’ The tan-skinned guy winked at me. I cleared my throat as a blush crept upon my face.

 

‘Yah! You flirt! Move’ the puppy looking guy from the other day said. I laugh by his odd character.

‘I am Byun Baekhyun! Nice to meet you!’ He happily shook my hand.

 

‘Yah! Bacon! My time!’ the guy who bumped onto me the other day said.

 

‘As you have already known, I am Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. I hope you had forgiven me already.’

‘You were already forgiven from the start.’ I was taken aback when he suddenly attacked me with a hug. I yelped in shock. Help me someone.!

 

I was grateful when Luhan had taken Chanyeol off of me. I thought I was going to die back there. Phew.

 

‘Annyeong! I am Kim Minseok known as Xiumin! Hope we can be friends.’ The bun faced guy introduces himself. I smiled back. He’s so young looking.

 

‘I am Do Kyungsoo but I go by the name of D.O’ I had observed that he has a cute round eyes.

 

‘I am Huang Zitao. Just call me Tao. A chinese.’ I smile awkwardly still scared by this guy.

‘Sorry if I scared you a while ago.’ He shyly looks at the ground.

I nodded as a response.

 

I had forgotten Luhan that was on my side all the time until he spoke.

 

‘There still 4 of us but they were taking their degrees at other universities.’ He said. I nodded.

Is it me or I can feel the awkwardness.  I think it’s just me because the guys were looking comfortable as ever. My attitude was showing again. I poke Luhan who was beside me.

 

I look for the time at my wrist watch and I am 10 minutes for lunch. Crap!

 ‘I think I need to go.’ I said to Luhan.

‘I’ll walk you back.’ He offered.

I waved my hand. ‘No, I can manage.’ And I bid good bye to everyone.

 

‘Aw, Noona hates us.’ Sehun suddenly said out of nowhere. My eyes got big when I heard him assume things.

I waved my hand. ‘no no no.. It’s not like that, My friends – ‘ I was then cut off.

‘Oh, you have friends? Are they pretty too?’ Baekhyun butted in. I mentally face palmed myself.

‘Neh.’ I just answered him.

‘Remember to introduce them to us next time.’ He said. I just nodded and proceeded to my get away.

 

‘Bye everyone!’

‘Bye!!!!’ they replied.

‘Farisha! Remember’ Baekhyun winks at me.

I won’t forget that Bacon. I chuckled.

 

 

 

(A/n: again... photos used are not mine ^^ so credits goes to the owner. )