Chapter 1

You're the cause of this

Your POV

The bell had rung, signaling the end of the class.
I quickly put all my things inside my bag, excited to leave the school.
‘Hey Far! Wait up!’ Shairah run after me.
‘We’ll be waiting for those 3 at the bench over there. So, come here’
‘Hey, have you forgotten that I can walk?’ I smile as she drags me.
‘No, but it seems that you were too excited to go to the cafe.’ She says throwing me a playful wink and I had to roll my eyes at that.
Am I really that obvious??
 
After what seems like 10 decades of waiting and waiting....
 
I heaved a sigh of relief as I can see my three friends approaching us.
‘Yah! Palli, we’re 5 minute late.’ I cut off Naila's words as I stood up from my seat, feeling giddy to exit the campus.
‘Someone’s excited, huh?’ Naila hits me at my arm as we make our way to the university gate.
Ow! I swear this girl....hits like a man
 ‘What a nice way to greet us here’ Haola utters.
‘Hello there, kiddo’ I beam as I ruffle her hair. She just pouts not making a comeback.
‘Hanna..’ She just smiles at me. Well, that’s our way of greeting each other.
 
Nonetheless, despite of the fact that we have different characteristics, I am really thankful to have them as my bunch of idiotic friends.
Well, all of us were from Philippines and decided to take our degree at Seoul.
Shairah and I were taking up Secondary Education while those three were taking up Accountancy.
Shairah and I became friends on our first day of school because no one else from our classroom are interested to talk with us because of the language barrier.
She is a relative of Hanna and Naila and I also became friends to those two, as well as to Haola who is also a good friend of them.
And that's where our rollercoaster bonding and sisterhood started.
 
At first, I had a hard time adjusting to their attitudes. But it just came to the point wherein I became comfortable around them and our characteristics clicked by then. We always sleep over on one of our apartments and we share secrets amongst us. We treated one oanother as our biological sister bacause of the mere fact that we all are foreigners in this foreign country and simply because our bonds are very strong that it cannot be untangled simply by anyone.
 
‘So what do you think?’ Haola snapped me back to reality.
‘N-ne?’ I asked taken aback at her face zoomed on mine.
‘Aish. You’re zoning out again’ She shakes her head and ignored me.
I rub my neck shyly at the fact that I am always zoning out. This had been starting last month and I always get a creepy kind of look from my friends because they say that I'm not really like this.
‘Hey! The bus is already here!!!’ Shairah yelled from afar while motioning an hurry up sign with her fist.
‘Ne umma!’ We chorused and chuckled as we saw her pissed off expression.
 
---------------------------------
 
My friends and I were working at a local cafe that serves pastries and various foods.
eventhough we are receiving financial help from our parents, we don’t want to always depend on it so therefore, we decided to make moneys on our own.
We want to sustain ourselves from the money that we had worked on.
The money we earned from our work are for our bills and personal needs while those money from our parents were all for our studies. We also save some of it for emergency.
 
I was currently doing nothing in the kitchen when someone asked for help.
'Guys, can someone take the order of the new customer?' I decided to do the job because all of the other workers have their own task.
 
'Hello sir, how may I help you?' I asked the boy seated on the Table 8.
The boy look up from his menu while saying his order. I quickly jotted down his order.
'Is that all?' I ask him afterwards.
'Ne' he smiled.
I bowed and made my way back to the kitchen.
 
As I was making way to Table 8 to give the order, I notice that the guy from earlier was now playing poker with a guy that has a blonde hair layered with brunette color hair (a/n: i'm bad at describing XD)
I cleared my throat when they didn't notice me.
'Here's your order sir' I said while placing the foods on the table.
I can feel someone looking at me.
I tilt my head to the right just to saw the poker faced guy giving me a curious look.
'Ne? Is there anything wrong sir?' I meekly asked.
'Do you mind if I ask a question?' He said. I shook my head in response.
'Are you a foreigner?' Came his obvious question.
'Ne. I'm from Philippines' I smile
'Uwah! I knew it right hyung!' He suddenly hollered as he claps his hands.
'Yah! Sehun. Keep your voice down' the doll looking guy shot him a look.
'Neh, hyung' He smiles only to have his eyes look like a cresent moon.
'Enjoy your food sir' I said as I make my getaway.
Cute...
'Please excuse this kiddo here.' The doll looking guy said and winks at me afterwards while the brunette-haired guy slumps at his seat defeatedly.
 
While I was making my way back to the kitchen, I heard the voice of the brunette-haired guy said something lik
'Hyung, you lost the bet!!!!!!!!'
 
 
 
--------------------
A/n: I know it's boring. Mianhae :)