Chapter 27

You're the cause of this

Days, weeks and months passed by with you and Seohyun getting closer. In fact, the latter girl had even become friends with your other friends and your personalities clicked. It was no wonder because Seohyun herself is very outgoing and lively.

It was a chilly morning in the early days of December when Seohyun fetch you at your apartment.
Intrigued on why she dropped at your doorstep at such an early hour but still you obediently get yourself ready.
A few minutes later, you found yourself seated inside Seohyun's black Mercedez Benz with your seatbelt on.

The car run down the clear highway for some more minutes and stopped before a tall building.

Your mouth formed to a visible yet small 'O' as you caught sight of a shining, shimmering and tall modern-like building shielded with glass as it is being illuminated by the blinding rays of the sun.
With your three years of residing in this properous country, it's still a puzzle on why you're still starstruck of its wealth everywhere you go including this unique structure standing tall before your very eyes.
You only then snapped back into reality as Seohyun's voice boomed.
"We're here~~~" You both hop off the car with you still marveled at the gigantic structure before you.
Seeing your dumbstruck expression, Seohyun pulled you on your wrist, unable to control her chuckles upon seeing your expression like a child who just entered the Lotte World for the first time.

You're more than surprised when your foot entered the building. Every people you and Seohyun met upon walking to God knows where, they all pause for awhile and bow humbly to Seohyun with you standing there beside her with eyes wide open.
"Yah, Farisha, stop looking like D.O oppa." Seohyun suddenly spoke as the both of you rode on an elevator that is caged still in a transparent glass allowing you to scan the interior of the place from above and causing for your eyes to go wide still as you look everywhere.
"How can I not if I didn't expect this at all?" You muttered, looking down at your outfit when you realized that everyone are dressed in  formal suits and dresses. You look at Seohyun with a frown on your face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Seohyun blinks innocently at you.
"Are we going to stay here for hours?" Your voice croaked as you suddenly felt your stomach flip in a nervous shiver.
"Maybe yes, maybe no." Seohyun answered seriously and you only groaned, feeling miserable.
Seohyun continues chuckling as you shiver obviously while thinking how will you endure the hours of being inside this place.
"Don't worry, we're just getting something from my mom's office before we go to our actual destination.
"You mean, we're still going somewhere???" The colors on your face were literally wiped off as you heard her.
Seohyun pursed her lips. "Don't worry, you'll enjoy."

After overcoming the misery of walking to the office of Seohyun's mom, Seohyun introducing you to his parents who were so serious looking and walking back again out of the building, you inhaled the chilly air of the winter as Seohyun and you hopped on the car.
Another minutes of driving again down the now lively highway and you found yourself standing before a newly built shopping centre.
A man in suit approached you two before leaning in to Seohyun's left ear to whisper something on the latter.
Two more men in suit emerged from somewhere and escorted you two inside the shopping centre. They led you upstairs and left you two there.

You looked downstairs and saw a big pink ribbon tied on both poles being surrounded by cameras and people. It somewhat look like a ribbon-cutting event.
"Seohyun-ah, is there a ribbon cutting event here?" Seohyun nodded.
"Appa will be trying a new type of business and this shopping centre is a start." She explained and you nodded in understanding.

"Aigoooooo. I'm so excited for later." Seohyun giggled and you only looked at her confusingly.
She stuck her tongue out at you.
"I told you a while ago that you'll enjoy at our next destination which is here. Just don't get too excited, understand?" You sighed in defeat as Seohyun patted your head.
"Oh, by the way, I have to meet mom and dad at their office right now. You wanna go with me?"
The images of the past events of meeting her parents flashed before your eyes and you mentally shiver as you shook your head.
"I can manage to wait here and I'll be fine." You told her and Seohyun giggled as she realised why you said so.
"Okay then, I'll be back soon so just stay here, arraso?" She reminded you.
You nodded happily before plopping yourself on one of the benches found nearby.

You roamed your eyes on your surroundings.
Various eminent shops were lined on the other side from where you are.
An exceptionally huge fountain found on the right side of the grand stair leading to the second floor and found on the left side of the elevators is standing tall and proud, sprouting clear water. There were even different colorful fishes swimming around the fountain, you had observed from where you are.

Deciding to stroll around the place for awhile, you stood up from your seat.
Not long while, you heard a faint "Hey!" from your back. Thinking that it was Seohyun, you looked back but saw Sehun and Xiumin a few feet away from you. They were dressed in a white button polo and black pants that just came above the curve of their feet joined by suspenders. (A/N: I'm just so bad at describing things *>_<* Just imagine the outfit during the OT12 performance of "Christmas Day" at the Show Champion.)

They're hair were also done in a cute manner and you giggled at their appearances today.

"Why are you laughing?" Xiumin asked cutely, although you knew that he didn't really intended to be cute from the very first place.
"You two look so different today. Are you by chance....." You trailed off as Sehun looked at you while twitching his lips.
"Aigoo. What are you thinking, huh?" Xiumin poked the side of your head playfully.
"See you later, Bye~~" Sehun dragged Xiumin away hurriedly, leaving you in pure confusion.

You roamed around the place happily when Seohyun called you.
She led you inside at what seemed like an auditorium. Unexpectedly, the place was packed with numbers of people mainly younger ladies of your age.
"This shopping centre is really unique." You mutter as soon you saw heard a melodious tone of a violin playing.
Seohyun led you on one of the front seats. "Appa really has a weird idea." She chuckles.
"I think it's cool?" You said, one eyebrow raised. Seohyun handed you a drink and nachos and you gladly accepted it.

So far, all of the performances were all enjoyable, there were some who did magic, dancing, singing and there were even some who played instruments. But the crowd instantly starts murmuring as the lights on the stage suddenly go off.

Faint sounds of "OMG! They're now performing.", "I must record it.", "Aigoo, I bet they look handsome as ever." and the like started buzzing from your back and it only made you curious. You nudge Seohyun who was sipping on her drink beside you and se only smiled at you.

And the light suddenly shone on the stage, lighting the 12 figures.
You had your eyes wide open as you recognize the outfits. Those were like what Sehun and Xiumin wore awhile ago. So, does this mean??????

"Seolleme bupureo nuneul tteuneun achim" The spotlight is on D.O as he sang. The other 11 guys were now dancing gracefully with the loud cheer of the crowd.
"Seonmurui ribbonkkeuneul pureoboneun neukkim.
Neoreul araganeun narimyeon nalmada."

D.O's smooth voice came to a pause as Baekhyun's powerful ones starts to sing which was then followed by Chen's.
You're in pure astonishment as their voices, moves and expressions held all the expression.
You are definitely caught by surprise.
"Uwaaaa~ They really are so good, neh?" Seohyun asked you her eyes obviously shining in pure adoration. You only nodded vigorously, not finding your voice.

Luhan's part suddenly came and you had to admit that he looks handsome while singing his part.
"Gilgodo chagaun gyejeol soge ojik" Out of nowhere, he winks.
"Neomanui koteu soge namainneun ongi
Ttatteutan gieokdeul maneuro chaewojigo"

Seohyun clutched your right arm while squealing.
"Did you saw it???? Luhan oppa just winked at me!!!" She fangirled and you only chuckled.

In the middle of their performance, The guys, specially Chanyeol, Xiumin and Kai, saw you and they smile/grin at you.

"Did you enjoy my surprise?" Seohyun asked as the two of you are now exitting the auditorium.
"It was one of the most awesome surprise I had ever recieved. Thank you Unnie."
"Aigoo, no problem." She winked.
"How does lunch sounds?" She offered and coincidentally, your stomach growled loudly.
"Okay, here we go~~~"

After eating lunch and strolling arond the shopping centre for a few more hours, Seohyun took you home and thanked you for accompanying her today. You let your dead tired body fall the bed and it bounced back as it came contact on the soft matress.
Heaving a sigh of exhaustion, your mind drifted back to the events of today. But, the light emanating form your phone cut you off.

It was a message from Luhan?
"Hey, I didn't expect you there." You laugh at the content of the SMS.
You replied back, exhaustion suddenly wiped off.
"Same here. But you guys are really jjang."
"Really? Did I do better than the others? haha" Luhan asked and you blush, suddenly recalling their performance.
"All of you are so excellent." You replied back, playing safe.

A few minutes and Luhan didn't replied back.
You put your phone on your side and look at it.
When it flashed again, you almost jumped to get it.
"You sleeping?" Fast as the lightning, you replied back with "No."
"Haha, have you received the wink?" You blushed deeply as the wink scene flashed on your mind. owever, you played dumb.
"What wink?" You smiled, looking at your phone.
"Ohhh, wrong sent ;) kekeke" You chuckled at his alibi.

Seriously Luhan???