Chapter 22

You're the cause of this

Saturday came by swiftly.
You're completely nervous and dying that it came to the extent that you want to jump off of the cliff or throw yourself in front of the railway just to get rid of this feeling. The digital clock on your bedside table indicates 7:00am, giving you the plenty time to prepare for the laters 'outing'. Last night, you rummaged your wardrobe in search for an appropriate outfit but being the passé you are, luck isn't with you. Just think of it, your wardrobe is containing tons and tons of clothes, clothes that doesn't suit this event, I mean who would wear  baggy pants and oversized shirt on an outing with the opposite and to make it more reasonable an 'outing with your crush'? So it's a big no no to depend on your clothes at times like this.

Last night, you decided to get some help from Shairah and she agrees to help you with your issue.
You let out a heavy gust of air when you held the doorbell rung.
Opening the door, Shairah struts inside your abode with array of beautiful clothing on her embrace.
You led her inside your room and she placed all her dress on top of your bed.
Your brows knitted instinctively as you look at the different dresses in front of you.
All of them looks beautiful but they're not your type.

'Ohmygod!! I can't believe that my friend is going on a date with her crush!!!' Shairah gushes as she put sleeveless velvet top in front of you.
You shook your head at the cloth, 'How many times do I have to tell you that it's not a date?' You corrected.
Last night, you spent your time thinking about your feelings and you kept on convincing yourself that it's nothing that of a big deal. It's just an outing based on your mind but somehow, there's a part of you that wants to believe that Luhan shares a mutual feelings with you.

Shairah smacks you on your head and showed another top.
'Just shut your mouth up and let's get this finished.' She said, throwing different dresses here and there resulting for your room to become a wreck.

At last, after the 2 hour of searching for the nice and appropriate outfit for that 'outing', the two of you agreed on a peach colored floral pattern sundress with matching peach colored flats. You're fidgeting became more obvious as Shairah told you about the things that may happen later. You can't fight the blush that crept on your cheeks when she said that you might lost your first kiss ever later. Thinking about it, you're already dying in nervousness.

12:55 pm

You kept on biting your fingernails and always get scolded by Shairah although she also had this mannerism.
The loud hammering of your chest is adding to your tension as you sat there in the living room.

Ding Dong....

You two shared a look as you heard the doorbell rung not expecting any visitor at this very time.
Shairah opened the door and Haola, Naila and Hanna's figure greeted her. She led them inside and you grew rigid at their presence.
This is a thorough explanation. You thought, flashing an awkward grin.



'So you mean, you know about this thing from the start?' You shoot Haola an angry look demanding for an explanation.
Instead, the younger lady nodded her head proudly satisfied with your look and reaction.
You shook your head as you threw her your most fear-provoking glare.

Somehow, the presence of your friends had helped to ease the tension your feeling and you almost lost track of the time and you hurriedly bid them goodbye and wear your flats and you're ready to go. But as you open the door, you got a mini heart attack as a dazzling Luhan greeted you. You're deafened by the loud beating of your heart as he flashes you his charming smile. He's just wearing his casual clothes but somehow he had managed to look like a prince charming in your eyes.

'Uh.. I was about to knock.' He said, rubbing his nape. You combed your fringe as you step aside, inviting him inside.
Your friends shared a mischievous look as they saw the two of you standing by the doorway obviously hesitant and timid on your actions.
'I think it's better if we .....' He trailed off, getting shy to say the word. You nodded and bid goodbye to your friends who grinned back as Luhan asks them the permit to 'borrow' you for awhile.

When the two of you are completely out of sight, Shairah sighs and thought aloud. 'I wish I can date my crush too.'
Naila agrees but Hanna and Haola wore a disagreeing look.

'Hey, it just came to my senses.' Hanna interrupted, detaching her back from the backrest of the sofa.
'How did you.. you know.... came up with that fantastic idea?' Hanna asked to Haola who smirks in response.
'The story goes like this....' Haola started, positioning herself on the carpeted floor as all ears are now on her.

Flashback

Haola's POV

I just finished running an errand to Mr. Jung and currently trekking the way back to my department when I heard voices from a corner. I didn't plan to eavesdrop but my curiosity got the best of me.

'I am warning you for the last time, Mr. Oh Sehun. If you keep on submitting a crappy Study Report next week, I'll never think twice to give you a red mark. This will be the 3rd time that I'm giving you a chance and to think of it, you're quite lucky to be given a third one so you better do well this time. Remember, this is one of your majors so you should exert full efforts in accomplishing it because if you failed to do so, your grade will suffer for sure.' Mr. Lee calmly reprimand before leaving Sehun who bows his head all throughout.

Assa! The fate is with me.. :D

I approached Sehun when Mr. Lee is completely nowhere to be seen.

'What are you doing here?' Sehun curtly asks as soon as he saw me.
I scrunch my nose in pure distaste before rolling my eyes.

'I heard eveything out there.' I said pointing to the corner where I was standing before.
Sehun wore his usual poker face before asking a 'So what?' question.
I blew on my fingernails as if to get rid of some dirt stuck inside.
'Just telling that I can help you in this case.' I answered catching his attention. I mentally cheered as he is now all ears on me.

He continues on giving me a confused look so I pull off my ace.
'Not to brag on anything but I got a flat 1 on my Study Report and I just thought that I can help, you know.' I said, smiling at his not-so-believing expression. He grimaces before asking for my motives.

'What's in return?' He asks and I smirk in response.
For a moment, I sneer before pulling off an innocent kind of look. 'How'd you know that there's an exchange? Am I really that obvious?'
Sehun scoffs back. 'Of course, I won't be that gullible enough to not notice that there's an exchange in return and I can't forget the fact that you even hate me.' Sehun said in a 'duh' manner. I nodded while cupping my own chin.
'Okay, so I therefore conclude that this is the part wherein I should stop this acting thingy.' I said, straightening my posture.
Sehun looks at me like I was dancing an alien dance after what I had said.
'Oh, I didn't know that you're acting awhile ago. You're so impressive, you should consider starring on a gag sitcom.'
A scowl appeared on my face as I hear sarcasm in between his lines.
'Enough with the blabbering. Let's get down to business.' I stated seriously.

And so I told Sehun my plan and my reason on why I come-up with it.
He had asked so many questions like,
'Why should I convince Luhan hyung to take Farisha out on weekend?'
'Does she likes my Luhan hyung?'
'Are you serious?' and some other questions that I answered diligently and toleranty.

But to save my friend in further embarrassment, I skip off the part wherein I will tell Sehun that Farisha is crushing his hyung. I even thought that Sehun is really gullible because it seems that he can't even comprehend that fact even though it was very obvious. I will just leave that thing to fate. Instead I made an alibi which I think is very stupid but Sehun, the foolest guy I ever met, bought it easily.
Lucky for me, I easily convinced Sehun to agree with my plan in exchange of me helping him on doing his 10 pages Study Report.
At last, we sealed the deal with a firm handshake like those what businessmen do after signing an important contract.


End of Flashback

'So that girl should enjoy her date because I even put a work on my shoulder just to get her out with her crush.' I concluded, at the same time popping some potato chips inside my mouth. Shairah and Hanna nodded their head simultaneously while Naila had the most exaggerated response. She pats me on my back more than the usual resulting for me to choke on the chips.

'You are such a clever maknae.' Naila continues to pat me on my back not even noticing my choking state. I flailed my arms around asking for help from Hanna and Shairah who only stared at me with their wide eyes. Comprehending that I will die if this goes on, I took the courage and pull off Naila's hair resulting for her to stop on the torture she's unconsciously doing to me.

'What the he**!!! I nearly died because of your overly and exaggerated pat Naila!!!!' I shouted after drinking a glass of water.
Naila only showed a peace sign with her index and middle finger and I chucked a pillow straight at her face eliminating her goofy smile.
Hanna and Shairah chuckles at the incident and we went back to normal as if nothing happened.
 

-----

 

Guys, let's vote for EXO here ;))) ---------> http://mama.interest.me/poll

and also don't forget to follow me on tumblr xD -------> http://farlu.tumblr.com/