Chapter 29

You're the cause of this

 

After that day, everyone noticed the closeness between Chanyeol and Farisha especially Luhan.
Chanyeol always visits her at the coffee shpe where she's working and always texted her.
He has his eyes fixed on the two whenever Chanyeol joins her and her friends during their lunch and Luhan sometimes tagged with Chanyeol to "observe what's happening". There was even a time he caught Chanyeol, smiling by himself while typing up a message for her. Luhan felt a foreign feeling on the pit of his stomach that time and one thing he was so sure is that he hates that feeling.
Nonetheless, he can't pinpoint that certain feeling.

But a certain encounter made him recognize what that despisable feeling is.

Luhan's POV

Flashback

"Luhan, where are you going?" Xiumin asked me as he saw me wearing my shoes on.
"I'll just be giving something to Duizhang."
"But the rain is pouring outside. Can't that wait for later?" Xiumin was munching on a piece of bun.
"Don't worry Minnie, I can manage." I said and left the dorm as Xiumin hyung yelled a 'Don't catch a cold' behind  me.

The moment I entered Lei's cafe, Kris greeted me with a 'hey' and I sat on a seat near the window where droplets of water are on the window sill. Kris accompanied me, asking me why the heck I was here at this time knowing that I hate to get out of the dorm when it's raining. "I'm craving for a frappe." I said and I caught the 'i-don't think-so' kind of look on Kris' eyes.

Kris left me afterwhile to attended to the customers who were crowding at the counter, eager to take their hot coffees and I sat there watching the people pass by.
I don't really know the reason why I made my way all the way here.
The words I said to Xiumin hyung and Kris were all lies.

I checked my wrist watch and sigh as I realized who I was waiting for.
"She must've be here soon." I said lowly and looked again at the still busy people passing by. Soon, a familiar silhouette that happened to pass by caught my eyes.

I expectantly look at the cafe's door and smile widely as I saw Farisha emerged from the door.
Her shoulders were slightly wet from the rain and she was rubbing her palms for some heat.
I stood up from my seat and went to her but my feet came to a stop as I saw who was behind her.
 
Chanyeol.

I stood there, looking at them as Chanyeol wiped off the bead of moistures on her shoulders and smiled at her.
I knew what that smile meant and I think I don't like it.

"Oh hyung, why are you here?" Chanyeol saw me standing there a few feet away from them. I caught the smile on Farisha's face and my mouth suddenly goes dry.
"Erm... I'm getting myself a frappe." Cursed myself for stuttering.
The surroundings suddenly got awkward and I break it off by excusing myself.

End of Flashback

It was jealousy.
Luhan is jealous of his friend, Chanyeol.
 
No One's POV
 
Still not in the mood to go home, Luhan and Chanyeol made themselves comfortable at the cafe. Kris was really amused at the sight of the two sensing each other. It's like a cold war is soon to be witnessed and he smirks in pure interest.
 
"Farisha-sshi, can you please give these to those two idiots over there?" Kris called for the girl and gave her a tray of food with hot chocolate drinks on it. He was really certain that those two idiots are hungry and shivering.
"Neh.." The said girl bowed and off to delivery the foods on the table where Chanyeol and Luhan are seated at.
 
Your POV
 
"Annyeonghaseyo..." I greeted Chanyeol and Luhan and they hastily looked up at me with smiles on their faces. Eh? mood swings?? Just awhile ago, they're clearly looked annoyed.
"Is this your treat, Farisha?" Chanyeol took the chocolate cake and the hot chocolate drink while I put the others before Luhan who is glaring at the giant boy.
"No, Kris said to give this to you two." I chuckled as Chanyeol pouted upon hearing my response.
 
"Come, have a seat beside me." Luhan scooted and patted the seat beside him. I blushed in response.
"No.. sit beside me." Chanyeol offered too causing for Luhan to glare at him. If looks could kill, I think Chanyeol will be dead by now.
I only chuckled awkwardly, muttering a small thank you as I shook my head.
 
"Enjoy your food." I said and bowed. I was about to walk away when the two of them call my name.
"Neh." Chanyeol and Luhan shared a look that only the two of them knew.
Seriously, is there something wrong with these two???
 
"Nothing.." They said after some minutes of staring at each other nad I chuckled thinking that they've gone crazy.
 
No One's POV
 
After that incident, a man to man battle errupted between the doe-eyed Chinese lad and the baby giant Korean lad.
A battle of life that they never knew would happen.
 

A/N: 2 chapters are updated ^^