Chapter 17

You're the cause of this
*Phone ringing*
 
Luhan groggily reached for his ringing phone.
He looks at the time and groaned in irritation afterwards when 5:13 am flashed before his eyes.
But his irritation was replaced by confusion when he realized that an unknown number is calling for him. Pressing the green button, he spoke. 
'Hello?' He asks in his hoarse voice.
He heard a giggling voice of a girl from the other line and his eyebrows knit together in confusion.
'Who's this?' he asks while turning to his left side, eyes still closed and hugging his fluffy pillows.
'Lulu oppa~~~~' the voice answered him.
He hummed a response but then realization hits him.
 
No one calls him LULU.
No one calls him OPPA
Except for only one person....
and that is.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Seohyun?!?!?!?' He hastily sits on his bed. His eyes wide open as well as his mouth. Faint drools are visible on the both corners of his mouth.
'Seo-Seohyun? Is that you?' He confirmed, still not believing.
'Ne~~~It's me oppa!!!!'
'I'll be on Seoul tomorrow~~~' And right then and there, Luhan knew that hell is after his life again.
 
 
Narrator's POV
 
'Good morning Kyungsoo!!!!' Suho greeted Kyungsoo as he sits on the stool beside the kitchen counter.The latter guy nodded his head and placed a cup of black coffee in front of the former.
'Are they still sleeping?' Suho nodded as he reads his daily newspaper.
'Kai and Tao are already up, I think.'
A moment later, a familiar hand ruffled Kyungsoo's hair.
He looks beside him and saw Kai who had his eyes half-closed, smelling the pancakes he's cooking.
'Help me set the table up Jongin, please.' Kyungsoo begged and Kai unreluctanly obeyed like a kid.
Tao entered too the kitchen together with Sehun and Lay and the three settled themselves on the chairs, sharing bored looks as they saw Suho reading newspaper as usual.
'Suho Gramps.' They muttered, fortunate that Suho didn't heard it for he was too engrossed on his readings.
 
5 minutes passed and everything is done.
Breakfast is already served and Suho told the maknaes to do their task which is to wake everyone up.
Tao and Sehun stood up from their chair and were about to exit the kitchen when their eyes go wide as if they had seen a ghost enters the kitchen.
 
Everyone was startled to see Luhan pulling out the chair beside Suho.
Flies will soon enter their mouths if they keep looking at him like this.
Luhan noticed the look he's getting and he threw them an 'Anything's-wrong?' kind of look.
The guys shook their head simultaneously and gets back to normal as if Luhan waking up early in the morning is a normal thing for them.
 
Tao and Sehun proceeded to the rooms to wake the guys up and along the way, they whispered among each other.
'Yah. Tao, I think there's wrong with Luhan hyung.' Sehun whispered, leaning on to Tao's ear as if sharing a dirty secret with him.
Tao nodded and replied, 'Did he realized that he's not manly?' 
Sehun hits him in the head and Tao hits him back.
Soon, a war broke out between the two until they woke the mighty Kris.
 
'You're such a dimwit!' Sehun nagged, obviously unaware of the presence at the door.
'And do you think you're not?' Tao argued back, crossing his arms on his chest.
'Says the scaredy panda who can't took a shower by himself.' Sehun scoffed back.
'Hah!!! Thehun spoke!!!!' Tao bites back, imitating Sehun's lisp which made the latter one's blood boils.
They were about to have a wrestling on the corridor when they heard a growl.
They turn their heads at the source of the sound and they frighteningly stood straight on their feet beside each other.
They innocently blinked their eyes hoping for Kris to fall for their aegyo.
Kris continues to shoot them daggers, clearly annoyed that he woke up by the noise of the two.
'Kris ge~~~' Tao cooes, fluttering his eyelashes at the giant Kris.
Kris inhaled deeply and walks passed the two.
Tao happily smiles while sehun exhaled in relief.
Sehun snobs Tao as he enters Baekhyun and chanyeol's room leaving Tao by himself at the corridor.
 
 
 
 
As soon as everyone are sitting in front of the dining table, Suho offered a prayer to give thanks for the blessings and blah blah...
And right after he was done, the guys wolfed down their breakfast.
Bread crumbs flying here and there, spoon and fork making noise and little quarrels errupted.
This thing is just normal for their breakfast and breakfast is always noisy and messy with these guys.
However, behind the noise and mess, there is someone in the group who just look at everyone.
He blinks as he witness how foods starts to disappear while his share remains untouched in front of him.
 
'You don't like it?' Xiumin who had his lips covered with sauce spoke to him.
Luhan dazingly looks at him and Xiumin interpreted it as 'Yes, you may have it'.
Luhan blinks as Xiumin took away his breakfast and consume it in just seconds.
Sehun noticed the strange aura of his favorite hyung and he asks him.
'is anything wrong, hyung?' Everyone stop on their tracks and look at Sehun while Sehun looks at Luhan who had a confused look on.
'Speak now. I know you're not okay.' He seriously spoke, putting his utensils down.
Luhan looks at eveywhere but Sehun.
Everyone knew that Luhan is hiding something from them so they too encouraged him to spill it out.
 
Getting the enough persuasion from the guys, he dropped his shoulders and spoke in a low voice.
'She's back.'
'Mwo?' Chanyeol asks, not hearing Luhan's words.
'She's back' Luhan repeated, looking at each guys faces.
'Who's back?' Kyungsoo asked clearly annoyed and intrigued by luhan's incomplete sentence.
Seohyun is back. She's back' He told them loud and clear.
 
Xiumin choked on his fried rice while Tao choked on his noodle.
While everyone stopped on their tracks.
'We're doom.' Lay, Chen, and Kai whispered as they shared for the first time a quiet breakfast..
 
 
------------------
(A/N: I updated after my long hibernation :)))))
Hope you enjoy and sorry if it's short ;)