Stress (Jesse Lewis)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Remember Drama Night rehersal!- Jesse texted you late into the night.

-Yup. Got it.- You sighed. Life could be so beachy at times.

-Hey, remember to book a room for us to practice tomorrow morning:)- Misaki, a friend of yours, reminded. Tensions between you both were really high because Misaki was 'Anti-Procrastination' (she wanted tasks done and finished, even if it was 5 months away from the deadline) while you would picture everything in your mind and float along, finishing things at your own pace.

You and a bunch of friends were currently practicing for an important drama exam while you prepared for Drama Night, a showcase which only you signed up for because the others were paranoid about performing live. Misaki had been getting on your nerves lately, forcing everyone to be perfect and at the top of their game and making everyone stay back nearly everyday. And yes, the exam was 5 months away.

You sighed and slammed your smartphone on the table. "Stupid Misaki! Why can't she just bloody ask in the bloody morning?" You cursed, poking at your stuffed toy.




*Crunch Crunch Crunch* You were snacking again, a bad habit you did whenever you were under extreme cases of stress.

-Hey, don't forget to stay back till 6 tomorrow!- Misaki buzzed you again.

"SIX O'CLOCK AT NIGHT?!" You exploded at your phone, knowing well enough she couldn't hear you. "IS SHE INSANE? HAS HER MIND DECAYED FROM TOO MUCH BACKGROUND RADIATION?!"

Somehow or another, you needed time for yourself to relax and take a break, even if it meant sleeping in air-con without blankets on to get a fever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to get up..." You grumbled as your mother hauled you out of bed. "I don't feel sick yet."

"You better not feel sick! You have after school activities and you are not allowed to miss them!" She reprimanded.



"Lunch time. Practice the opening dance." Jesse walked by you.

"Shin! I can't. I need to meet a teacher." You turned quickly to tell the taller boy.

"Urgh. Fine. Don't be late." Jesse pouted and walked off.

*Dammit...* You sighed in annoyance. *I actually really wanna just sleep and skip everything today...*

"WAKE UP!" Bana-sensei shouted across the class to you. Startled, you grinned sheepishly and bowed your head in apology, quickly copying down notes.

"You've really gotta stop sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter