In This Moment (Yamada Ryosuke)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stopped at the door marked "Yamada Ryosuke-sama". As soon as you saw the piece of paper with his name taped to the door, you felt the corners of your lips curve up. He was a childhood friend of yours, but the both of you hadn't seen each other in a long time due to your busy schedules. When you had heard that he was going to be on the same music show today, so much excitement had overwhelmed you that you couldn't sleep the night before.

"Yama-chan!" You knocked on the door. Silence. "Yama-channn~" Still no answer. "Hey, I'm coming in, 'kay?" You hesitantly turned the doorknob and peered your head into the room.

You found Ryosuke slumped on a chair, eyes closed. "No wonder..." you muttered under your breath. Soon, you found yourself stepping closer to his sleeping figure, to get a closer look at him. You watched as his chest rose and fell to the rhythm of his steady breathing. His brown hair cascaded down his head as little waves, forming curtains around his face. You noticed that his cheeks had lost a little of its roundness but still had a tint of rose on them. His lips were slightly parted, giving him an aura of child-like peacefulness. Even though his face had become a little more angular, he still looked like a cherub, sweet and innocent. "I'm glad you're doing well..." you smiled.

Suddenly, a warm hand grabbed yours, snapping you out of your reverie. The sudden touch made you jump a little.

"Hitomi no naka utsuru se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter