White X'mas (Nakamaru Yuuichi)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 1fallen_angel7, this is the Nakamaru fic! Hope you like it! Oh yeah, this was inspired by KAT-TUN's "White X'mas", hence the title. Haha! 

----

He smiles as if she was standing in front of him. Even now, if he closes his eyes, he can still see her smiling back at him.

“Hey, how’s it going? It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Sorry, I’ve been kind of busy lately.” he says. Even though there is no answer, he still continues. “Right now, it’s snowing here. How about the place where you are now? Is it cold too?”

----

Winter had always been their favourite season. It was one of the things they had in common. As children, they would always look forward to winter: snowball fights, snowflakes, presents- everything enthralled them. He remembers how they used to stare at snowflakes in awe when the first snow came.

Soon, they grew up as did their relationship and the snowball fights became winter dates. Unlike her, he could be quite absent-minded and forget to get her Christmas gifts. This would often end up with them quarreling but reconciling soon after.

----

“Christmas is coming soon. Sorry I can’t spend it with you again this year.” Because I’m too far away, he adds as an afterthought. He sighs, and stares up at the grey sky. For it to be so gloomy, maybe it was sympathizing with him? After all, Christmas was not always a happy day.

----

It was on Christmas Day when she told him that she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter