Best Friends (Yamada Ryosuke)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Ryo-kun!" You called, just as the door to the dance studio closed shut. It opened again within seconds. The familiar brown-haired boy popped his head out the door.

  "Hurry up! You're too slow!" He yelled back at you, obviously annoyed.   "Wah! Don't you dare lock me out!" You were two steps from reaching the door.   You slammed open the heavy door and dumped your bag on the floor as you stormed towards Yamada, who was currently picking out tracks to warm up to.   "Ryosuke! I TOLD you to NOT to close it!"   Said boy shrugged and continued flipping through CD covers. "You're just slow." He turned the speakers on as Nicki Minaj's 'Pound The Alarm' started to play.   "Why do I even bother coming down here to dance with you..." You muttered, irritated.   "You like dancing." Ryosuke grinned and started his usual planking warm-up.   The next three hours flew by in a blur and before you knew it, both of you were nothing but sweaty, hot messes, lying down, breathless on the wooden paneled floor.   "Good job today," Ryosuke panted out. "Last run through?" He held his hand to help you off the floor.   "Sure." You nodded and prepared yourself for the music to start.   "You know, why did you even decide to come and practice with me?" Ryosuke locked up the dance studio.   "I like dancing too...and you're too busy to play with me now!"   "'Play'?" Ryosuke raised his eyebrow. "You're still using the word 'play'? You should say '
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter