Bad Influence (Taguchi Junnosuke)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 1fallen_angel7, here's the Junno fic! Hope you enjoy!

----

Ding dong. The doorbell rang. Leaving your five-year-old cousin’s side, you stood up to answer the door. “Yo~ I’m coming in!” As soon as you opened the door, Taguchi Junnosuke, better known as Junno, let himself in, as if he was at his own house. “Hey! Just because we’ve been friends for a long time doesn’t mean- ugh!” you groaned. Junno was obviously not going to listen to you, leaving you no choice but to just shut the door and allow him in.

Upon spotting your cousin sitting on the mat playing with his toys, Junno raised his eyebrow and you knew it was time for introductions. “Junno, meet Hiro.” Hearing his name, the kid raised his head, but just to lower it down again a second later to continue fiddling with the toy in his hands.  You continued, “He’s my cousin and because my parents and his parents decided to go on a day trip together today, I have to babysit him.” Junno nodded.

“Oh yeah, don’t go around being a bad influence to him. Your stupidity is contagious!” you warned him, half-joking. “If he learns anything idiotic, I have to take full responsibility, you know.”

“Yes, ma’am!” Junno saluted in mock-seriousness.

----

After an hour or so, Hiro seemed to have warmed up to Junno and they were playing some imaginary game that you did not really get the gist of. You were pretty surprised that Junno had not tried to teach your impressionable cousin any of his jokes or ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter