Concussion (Matsumura Hokuto & Jesse Lewis)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Her brain seems to be fine, but I suggested for her to stay in intensive care for the next few days." The doctor, dressed in a smart white coat spoke to your parents. "There...may be slight amnesia so please refrain from making her think too much should she forget something." With that, he left, leaving your parents, your half-brother, Jesse, and Hokuto alone in the room.

"We'll make a move first. Jesse, come back before 9." Your dad semi-whispered. "If anything happens, one of you call the nurse." With that, he left with your tearing mother.

"I'm...sorry..." Hokuto blinked at Jesse.

"Sorry about my sister. I shouldn't have made her come to school with such a bad fever." Jesse broke down. "I know how much she means to you, being well...you know. So when I heard that you wanted to bring her out today for her birthday...I forced her to go to school. I'm so sorry..." Jesse looked at Hokuto with determined eyes. "You can hit me. No, punch me."

Hokuto softened. "Jesse, its not your fault. You love her as much as I do. Even the doctor said she'll be fine. Lets stay...positive for her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're awake!" Your mother sobbed with joy.

"...mom..." You smiled.

After two months in the hospital, you were finally given the ok to be discharged.

"Where is Hokuto?" You sat up with no difficulty.

"Ah..." You mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter