Alone in a Mall (Morimoto Shintaro)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Crap! I forgot my phone!" You hurriedly ran back into the shopping mall, realizing that your handphone was still sitting on the table you just used at one of the cafes.

The voice over the loudspeaker boomed, "WE WILL BE CLOSING IN FIVE MINUTES. PLEASE TAKE YOUR LEAVE NOW. THANK YOU AND PLEASE COME AGAIN." It said, sounding as bored as ever.

"Crap, crap, crap..." You ran faster as you struggled to remember which cafe it was. *Curse this mall for having so many shops!*

"FOUND YOU!" You grabbed your phone and hugged it for a few seconds. Finally remembering that you had to get out of the mall, you made a dash for the closest exit.

"Yabai!!" You screamed as you slammed your body against the freshly locked door. "OH MY GOD." You freaked out. "I'm freaking stuck. In a shopping mall. Alone..." The lights went off. "AW COME ON! SERIOUSLY?!" You groaned and slumped on the floor.

After what seemed like hours of moping about, a light suddenly shone from the department store. *Should I-* You started to think before you cut yourself off. "This is stupid. No one else will be here. Unless its the security guard, if this place has one." You muttered, increasingly annoyed and thinking of different reasons to sue the shopping mall manager.




"AH! Hot hot hot!!" A voice rung out from the cooking section.

You frowned. Could it be? Someone else was trapped in here as well? You thanked kami-sama and quietly made your way towards the voice.

As you got closer, you smelled something really bad. As if it was a burning piece of meat that couldn't be burnt any longer. A figure in a black jacket had its back facing you and it was evident that he was trying to use the display cooking ware to fix up some dinner which you believed he stole from the supermarket in the basement.

You stood behind a a shelf full of glass bowls, watching in slight amusement as the figure, now evidently a male who could not be more than 17, tried to cook another piece of meat.

*How to approach him?* You silently pondered, watching the teenager try to make pancakes out of an instant pancake mix. "BEEP BEEP" your phone decided that it was tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter