Candy~ (Nakajima Kento)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@all150n! Your request is done^^

 

 

"Candy~" Kento was singing his solo in the middle of lunch.

"Be quiet, Kento! I'm trying to study!" You hissed at him.

"You're still eating that chicken wing, glutton." Kento pouted at you.

"Fine, if you wanna sing, sing it now. No second chances. I'll throw the chicken bone at you if you're bad." You threatened, laughing.

"I wrote it myself! It HAS to be awesome!" Kento looked insulted.



"Candy~" Kento stopped singing halfway. "Uh..." He gulped.

"What? You added inappropriate lyrics?" You joked, no matter how innocent he and Fuma looked, they were, or at least could be, complete erts. Ones that you never wanted to be around. Heck, Fuma has a song with bloody ual innuendoes.

"No...just that..." The older college student looked freaked out. "Yabai yabai yabai yabai..."he chanted.

"WHAT?!" You looked at your friend.

"I...uh...kinda...forgot the rest." He sheepishly grinned.

"How can you?! Oh my goodness Kenty..." You shook your head.

"Hey, don't call me Kenty!" He protested.

"But the lyrics are 'Love Kenty'!" You pumped your fist, earning stares from the rest of the canteen.

"Shhh!!" He pulled your hand down. "I'm performing it for the first time tomorrow for NHK so shush!!"

You gave him a look. "And you forgot you own lyrics."

Kento whined. "Shh! I need to rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter