Rule Number One (Nakajima Yuto)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nakajima Yuto’s Rule Number One: Do not ever steal my food. Ever.

That boy was probably the only person in the world that was so uptight about food. Even though you knew him for a really long time, you never understood his protectiveness over his food. It wasn’t like the world was going to run out of food supply overnight, geez. Why couldn’t he be more generous? Your brain could not produce a logical answer, and you would often wonder about the consequences should you break that golden rule of his. The more you thought, the more curious you got.

----

It was a bright Sunday morning. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and all. Yuto had invited you to his house to have a movie marathon since the rest of the JUMP members weren’t free to do that with him.

“Oh, so I’m your ninth choice? I’m hurt, Yuto.” you said mockingly.

“Ugh… You know I don’t mean it that way…”

You laughed. “I know, I know. Anyway, yeah, I’ll come.”

And so there you were at his doorstep, repeatedly pressing his doorbell. “Coming!” Yuto called from the inside. A few seconds later, the door swung open and there stood Nakajima Yuto, clad in a t-shirt and sweatpants, hair slightly tousled. “Hey. Come on in.” He motioned for you to enter.

----

“Since my parents and brother aren’t home, help yourself to the food.” He pointed at the large array of snacks on the counter. You knew he was only this generous with food since it wasn’t his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter