Friends? (Kikuchi Fuma)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was anything Kikuchi Fuma of y Zone hated more than Kento's over-zealousness, it would be anyone, girl or boy, adult or child, that was better than him. And that very person was standing right in front of him. His number one rival in the music scene, drama scene, heck, his rival in almost everything, except maybe who could undress faster (Cause Shori was one fast kid - he won a bloody marathon while running the wrong way - and Fuma didn't fancy any women around him).

"Hey Fuma!" You waved your hand enthusiastically at the sulking boy.

"Hi." He answered, clearly in a bad mood.

You looked at your best friend carefully. Sure, he was always coincidentally sulky whenever you hung around him, but thats because Kento was being...well...too Kento, right? "Fuu fuu~" You childishly called the older boy. "My bags aren't gonna carry themselves~ And people are taking out their phones~" You smiled as angelically as you could.

You could hear Fuma mutter some words along the lines of "devil" and "queen b*tch", but chose to ignore him. After all, it was just three luggages.

"How's life?" You tried making conversation with the still moody Fuma in the taxi to your hotel.

"Fine. I'm fine."

"Aw, make an effort to SMILE!" You reached over and tried to lift the corners of his mouth to form a smile. "That. Is so not magazine worthy." You grimaced and put your hands back down.

Fuma glared at you. "When did you get this...'touchy touchy'?" You asked, massaging his cheeks.

"SO CUTE!" You whipped out your phone and snapped a picture to try to preserve the memory. Unfortunately, the picture was a blur of movement. "Fuma~ Can you do that again?"

"No."



"LETS GO OUT!!" You burst out of the hotel bathroom, changed into shorts and a simple tshirt, ready to face Japan's summer heat.

"Why?" Fuma asked you, peeling his eyes away from the television. *. She looks good. I don't even look nice in shorts. Curse you leg hair.*

"Its summer, Kikuchi Fuma. SUMMER. Time of freedom!" You dramatically sighed. "Why am I your friend anyway?"

"You're not."

"FUMA!" You chucked one of the soft toys you fans had given you in the airport at him.

"Kidding." He turned the television off. "Lets go out then. I'm keeping the toy." He stuffed it into his backpack.

You sighed. You weren't giving him all the attention for nothing. "Go where?" You blinked.

"Wherever." He turned to give you a look. "And make sure you got your bra on. We don't want to remember Junior High now, do we?" He smirked.

"YOU ERT. I BET YOU GOT KENJI TO GET PHOTOS." You stormed into the toilet again, refusing to remember the embarrassing moment in the past, as Fuma laughed loudly from the outside. *Well, at least he's laughing again...*



"And then she FELL OFF THE STAGE!" You laughed loudly, recalling events that happened when you were away in America for an awards show. "Oh god...the video is all over the net! Did you see it?!"

Fuma put another spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "Nope." He swallowed and got ready for another bite. "Been busy."

"How's SZ? Is Mari-Mari still innocent? I heard your song, its disgusting! Sou is too, right? If I find out that they're not, you're going down! And how's Shori? Still the centre? And cute? And cuddly? And what about Kento? Maybe I should be saying Kenty...cause well, his song and all..." You looked at Fuma eating his ice cream. "OI!" You poked his nose, causing him to swallow whatever was in his mouth due to shock.

"!" Fuma cursed, looking down at his shirt. "What the hell." The remnants of the dessert had stained his shoe.

"...oops..." You glanced at the neon green-stained-brown shoes undernea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter