Busy (Takaki Yuya)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MIENYA!" You shouted in the changing rooms for your co-captain. "Takasuki Mienya!!" You were getting really annoyed now. No one on the team skipped tennis practice. No one. Not even when it clashed with public holidays.

"S-sempai..." You heard a meek voice behind you.

"What!!" You shouted at the poor girl you made to search for the other team members.

"I asked Yuki-sensei and she said the team was invited by Akido High for a Valentines Day match... She allowed them to leave." The scared girl ran off after delivering her message.

*More like match making session...* You thought angrily, all logical thoughts leaving your mind. You grabbed your tennis racket and school bag, storming over to Akido High, which was five minutes down the road.

"Mienya...you are so dead when I find you..." You grumbled as you set foot into the school, a bit self-conscious as you were wearing your tennis outfit already, which was a very short dress with shorts underneath, but still inappropriate to wear in an all-boys high school anyway.

*Headmaster's room should be here somewhere...* You thought silently as you walked up the stairs to the second level, mentally preparing your speech on how the boys seduced your tennis team over to their school.

*Eh?! Class 3-A already?!* You looked up at the sign. That meant that you probably had taken a wrong turn somewhere and ended up at the classrooms. You fumed even more as you your heels and made your way back to where you came from.

"Hmm, this corridor is quieter...maybe its this way..." You murmured, not realising you were going the wrong way.

'IDIOT', 'MORON', '3-D PROPERTY', those words started to pop up here and there. Soon, you were outside the classroom door. *I might as well ask the kids here I guess* you resigned.

You tentatively knocked on the sliding door. No reply to allow you to enter. You knocked again, this time a bit louder.

"HEY!" A loud voice shouted at you, causing you to jump. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR TERRITORY?" A group of five boys stood facing you from the corridor you came from.

"A-ah...gomenasai...I just needed to find the staff roo-" You got cut off by one of them.

"Ooh...from Shinko High...that means you're pretty far from home~" one of them sing-songed, coming closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter