Is it Love? (Tanaka Juri)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Juri~" You called into his room. You were 10 now, and Juri was 17. Your sister had left you alone at their house again while she went on another date. You wondered why they hadn't gotten married yet.

"Yeah?" Juri was gaming on one of his many consoles.

"Can I have the ice cream?" You held up the Cookies and Cream flavored tub of ice cream.

"Use a bowl." He muttered. "And get me some too."

 You never really got over your infatuation with Juri and you were convinced that it was love now. Your sister, Kanna, never asked you about it, but probably knew that you liked her boyfriend's little brother.

-------------------

"I'm back~" Juri looked up from the coffee table where he was doing his homework.

"You don't live here you know...Why are you here anyway?"

"Because Koki-kun let me come over." You stuck out your tongue at Juri as you took off your shoes. "And since you're doing homework, help me."

You heard Juri grumble, "I should get paid for this..."

"Onii-chan, lend me your clothes again!" You ran to his room before he could say anything.

"OI! I said to bring your own next time!!" Juri screamed at you.

--------------------

"'The' is spelled 'T-H-E' not 'S-A'." Juri pointed out a mistake in your homework.

"I don't believe you. You failed English before." You hated being corrected.

"What the-" Juri swatted your arm. "I'm older than you so I would know from my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter