Memories (Sakurai Sho)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ahhh~” You stretched your arms. "It feels great to be back!" You took a deep breath, feeling the cool air rush into your nostrils. How you missed Japan's air! It wasn't that the United States had bad air quality, but Japanese air had a kind of freshness that you missed.

“Hello sir.” You greeted the driver politely as you got into the taxi. “Can you please go to…” You were stumped. What was this kanji again? After a few seconds of staring at the little piece of paper in your hand, you gave up trying to read the address and just gave it to the driver. “Can you drive me here, please?” You pointed at the address on the paper. The driver took a look at it and nodded. “No problem, miss.” And soon enough, the taxi’s engine rumbled to life and you were on your way.

You sunk back into the seat of the taxi. Spending so many years abroad sure had its downside. Luckily, the driver knew how to get there or else it would have been quite a hassle. You had come back to Tokyo to work in your father’s big company and your first stop was to go back to the house where you had spent your childhood in. “Tokyo has changed quite a bit…” you thought as you drove past the busy streets. You stared at the billboards and huge screens in awe. Then, a familiar face caught your eye. Could it be…? That face popped up again on the next billboard. Now you were sure; it was him! Excitement overcame you, washing away any tiredness you had because of jetlag.

Black hair and big eyes. Yes, that was him smiling down at you from the billboard. Sakurai Sho. “So he’s made it big, huh?” You couldn’t help but smile.

----

Sakurai Sho had been your friend and schoolmate in elementary school. The both of you were pretty close, if you could say so yourself. After school, the both of you would hang out for a while before going home. Being sharp-tongued, Sho did not have many friends and stuck with you most of the time. You didn’t mind either; behind his frankness and cutting words, Sho was actually fun to hang out with.

In 6th Grade, he started having dreams of becoming an entertainer. You remembered the both of you going into the school music room everyday so he could practice singing and dancing in preparation of him audi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter