Passing It On (Tamamori Yuta)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: silvermist1116, sorry it took a while! We're kinda busy with mock exams and all so we don't have all the time in the world to write as of now! Anyway, we hope you like this scenario! :)

----

Your eyes fluttered open. Immediately, your hand went up to your forehead. You let out a sigh of relief. Then, you seemed to have just remembered the figure sleeping next to you. As you recounted what happened earlier that day, you couldn’t help but let an amused smile slowly spread across your face.

----

Tamamori Yuta had came over your house earlier, wanting to make sure that you were not boring yourself to death at home alone. The both of you were supposed to have a date today but you woke up with a fever and a blocked nose.  Seeing that you were in no shape to go anywhere, you had no choice but to cancel.

He suggested having a house date instead, to which you agreed to, feeling bad about having to cancel despite all of the plans made already. He had arrived with some DVD and food. Popping in a disc into the DVD player, you watched as the opening scene of the movie began to unfold.

----

A few minutes into the movie, you started feeling sleepy, most likely due to the side effects of the medicine you took earlier. Feeling sleep going to take over your senses soon, you simply pulled up the huge blanket you and Tamamori were sharing on the couch.

“Tama-chan, you can finish the movie or something if you want…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter