A Confession on Valentine's (Marius Yo)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: silvermist1116, here is your request! Hope you like it! Sorry we didn't update for a long time; had exams and school stuff.

----

“Hey!” You heard your best friend, Marius Yo call out. “Do you want to go to the arcade?” Quickly, you shook your head. “Sorry I have uh… tuition today… Bye!” And with that you hurriedly ran off.

It wasn’t that you were avoiding him. Well, not really anyway. You had been going home right away for the past week to practice making chocolates since Valentine’s Day was coming up. It was your first time making and in fact, giving chocolate for Valentine’s and being the perfectionist you are, you wanted them to turn out well so you had been researching and trying to make different recipes.  Honestly, you didn’t actually know when your crush on Marius started. Last month? Last year? You couldn’t remember. But you hoped to confess to him soon nevertheless.

----

This is it. You gulped. Today was Valentine’s Day, the day that you would confess. School was over and you waited until most of the other students left school already before going off to find Marius. It was a good thing that he usually stays back until late.

You ran to your classroom. Standing in front of the closed door, you could hear your heart beating really fast, though you aren’t exactly sure if it was because of your running or because you were nervous.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Upon opening the door, you were greeted with an empty classroom. “Oh no,” you thought. “Did he go home early today?” Refusing to believe it yourself, however, you thought of all the places where he could be and went to each one of the places. Unfortunately, you could not find Marius. There was only one place left and you prayed hard, hoping that he would be there.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter