Dear Future Husband (Ninomiya Kazunari)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! So this is for @ArchThief, please enjoy and feel free to comment again if you guys want other artistes! 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

You gently pushed the flaps of the cardboard box open, revealing the photo albums your parents had decided to send to you. “That one was from our family vacation when I was 10, wasn’t it? …And that one was from the school festival… Oh my god, what was I wearing?” You found yourself recalling fond memories, and some embarrassing ones along the way.  Nostalgia slowly welled up inside you as you flipped through the pages. Out of the corner of your eye, a certain photo caught your attention. Placed at the bottom of one of the pages was a photograph of you in a yukata, hair adorned with a flower ornament. Growing up, you were not one to bother much about dressing up, so that picture really stood out to you. The memory behind it was one that you could remember too – well, you probably could not forget it even if you tried.

It was in summer, quite a few years back. You wanted to go to the summer festival and had no one to go with since all your friends already had their boyfriends or girlfriends to go with. You sighed, “Must be nice to be dating, huh?” But you knew that there was more to getting a boyfriend than just wishing for it. “Never mind, I’ll just go by myself,” you decided.

“Hmm, why don’t you go with Kazunari then?” your mother suggested when she found out about your plans. Ninomiya Kazunari was the son of the neighbours next door, who was in the same grade but you did not really speak to him much since he was in a different class. He was alright, giving off the impression of being a bit quiet but quite playful as well, and from what you knew from overhearing some conversations that your mother had with his was that he liked playing video games. But you were a little reluctant in going with him since it was not like he was in your circle of friends, and you were not the best at striking up conversations with people you did not know too well. “But mum, I barely know him though!” you protested. You could already imagine the whole thing being really awkward. “It’s okay, you can just make friends, can’t you? It seems like his mum wants him to go out more often too anyway.” Thinking it over, you knew that if you declined, your mother would just pester you a few more times since she and Mrs Ninomiya got along quite well. Letting out a sigh of resignation, you agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter