A Baby On The Way (Tegoshi Yuya)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: all150n, your request is done! Sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy!


-------------------- 
 

"Yuya!!" You called frantically as he left the house. "Your jacket!" You held out the blue jacket he had left hanging outside the closet.

 Tegoshi rushed backed into the house. "Don't run! You know better than that!" He quickly took the jacket from you. "You're gonna give birth any day now, and I am not going to let you move about."

You felt your heart melt a bit.  "Have fun at work then!" You smiled at your husband. "Tell Shige that Kana complained he drinks too much." You reminded him of his group mate.

"I don't even know how she puts up with him though." Tegoshi frowned. "Sure thing though~ Love you!" He waved and went out the door.

--------------------

"Honey-!" Tegoshi returned from his schedule. "Dear?" There was still no answer. Tegoshi panicked. *Oh god...is she giving birth somewhere?* He distinctly remembered you telling him that even if your water-bag burst while he had a schedule, you didn't want to disturb him.

Tegoshi ran into the bedroom. "Oh..." He looked at you sleeping peacefully. "Phew. Panicked too much...."

--------------------

A few days after Tegoshi's panic attack when you didn't answer him, you really did give birth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter